Two Rivers Isle careful, i might shoot you by mistake
지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Iseul's own heat had come and left. it frightened her, all the feelings she felt. it was something her mother warned her about, and the girl woman desperately needed the guidance of a well-knowing lady. but there were none to be found, and so when everything had come, she slunk away and kept it hidden. she would not burden herself, nor others with new life. Matteo and Ines are all that matter to her.

she thinks of them often. Matteo sticks to her side loyally while Ines holds her grudge. and in many ways, the leader cannot judge her for such an act. these were hard things to speak of, especially while so young and fragile. the isle once knew rest, and now Iseul can only imagine that the rivers run deep and her heart drowns in its depths.

the tiger lumbers through her well-worn trails, catching scents of the newest recruits. mainly, the ones she didn't trust. but her thoughts cannot keep swarming, as the ring leader comes into view. and for a moment, Iseul could laugh at the thought -- this was how they had come to work with one another. by the river, the very essence of life within the isle. it was through the promise and showcase of work that she placed her trust into colt.

and now, well, she is not sure what to make of all of this. she does not have a hard heart. that is why she allowed for the others to find refuge in the isle. but Iseul is not stupid. and every day, she practices her English in secret. so that others may know that she does not lack ability of understanding, that she does not look the other way out of ignorance. it all feels fake, in the end.

"colt looks tired." she is quiet with her words when she draws to the edge of the river. the mud feels cool to the touch, but she does not dare join him in the water.
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Messages In This Thread
careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Colt - June 25, 2023, 04:21 PM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Iseul - June 25, 2023, 05:37 PM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Colt - June 25, 2023, 06:11 PM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Iseul - June 25, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Colt - June 26, 2023, 06:41 AM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Iseul - June 26, 2023, 10:01 AM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Colt - June 28, 2023, 01:40 PM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Iseul - June 29, 2023, 10:46 AM