Two Rivers Isle careful, i might shoot you by mistake
지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
they both talk carefully around one another. a cowboy trying to avoid stepping on a tiger's tail, and a tiger afraid to eat a bullet from his pistol. 

"Ines and Matteo love isle," she comes to tell him honestly, "they won't leave." and as for her? she would never leave them to fend for themselves. so if they wished to keep their lives in the isle, then Iseul would move the sun and move and every single star to make that happen. moving would not be an option. so what of the other?

she comes to take a seat as she looks onto her friend. is that something she is able to call him? perhaps she could, for if Iseul knew of the possible cruelty that could come from Colt, she would know that she was liked enough to be treated with decency. "Colt's friends see Colt," her eyes cast out further. "but not Iseul."

"is... this why Colt want deputy?" Iseul is no warlord who needed slaves and praises to feel good about herself. Colt runs his gang how he pleases, and the woman now must come to realize that she is no longer the one on the inside group. no, she is an outsider coming in, and perhaps expecting immediate show of respect and values remained as an unfair expectation placed upon others.
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Messages In This Thread
careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Colt - June 25, 2023, 04:21 PM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Iseul - June 25, 2023, 05:37 PM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Colt - June 25, 2023, 06:11 PM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Iseul - June 25, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Colt - June 26, 2023, 06:41 AM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Iseul - June 26, 2023, 10:01 AM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Colt - June 28, 2023, 01:40 PM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Iseul - June 29, 2023, 10:46 AM