Two Rivers Isle careful, i might shoot you by mistake
지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
she appreciates his attempts, and so when Iseul sees that the attention is perhaps making him a bit wiggly, she backs off. her and Colt certainly have an odd relationship, if that is even a correct term for how they interact. but after this, she could say that he is a friend to her. that is what she can hope for, at least.

his offer for a snake hunt brings her to nod her head as she comes to come out of the river and looks towards the treeline where the snakes may be hiding due to the shade. and for a moment, Iseul thinks that she can hear a hiss.

she tosses an encouraging look to Colt before going towards the source of the sound. perhaps this is the first step to gentling a cowboy, the same step that one takes when gentling a mustang. but the two have the same heartbeat underneath all their flesh, and in the end, Iseul would come to learn freedom is something they both yearned.

we can fade here unless you'd like to get this as a hunt thread? <3
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Messages In This Thread
careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Colt - June 25, 2023, 04:21 PM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Iseul - June 25, 2023, 05:37 PM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Colt - June 25, 2023, 06:11 PM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Iseul - June 25, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Colt - June 26, 2023, 06:41 AM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Iseul - June 26, 2023, 10:01 AM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Colt - June 28, 2023, 01:40 PM
RE: careful, i might shoot you by mistake - by Iseul - June 29, 2023, 10:46 AM