Fairspell Meadow See and Wait
28 Posts
Ooc —
has she? has a butterfly ever experienced the sensation of love?

it is perhaps something Pancakes can taste on others. she has felt the love radiate from a lover's lips as they reach for a tender neck to kiss. there is perhaps the burn for lust, but the existence of adoration and a beauty that can be found nowhere else.

a butterfly tastes with her feet, and what Pancakes has seen all over the world is that love comes in many shapes and sizes. through lullabies a mother sings for her baby, for the laughter in a bad joke between friends, for the hugs that are shared during a moment of grief -- yes, Pancakes does know love.

"Pancakes is the name of the game!" she comes to say excitedly, extending her wings and lowering herself in a tiny bow towards this great boy.

"Of a youth who loves me and whom I love, 
silently approaching and seating himself near."

is she bold to say such a thing? could a wolf learn to love a butterfly? perhaps not, for it seems his heart remains tethered to another. but he remains close, and his teeth do not come to reach for her bright wings. so perhaps there is a love for life, for the things that fill his hollowed out loneliness. Pancakes cannot say anything with certainty these days, but her voice grows soft.

"strawberries spread through your name.
I dreamed the snow was you, 
when there was snow."

"in this world, 
someone loves you."
Messages In This Thread
See and Wait - by Louis - June 25, 2023, 10:52 PM
RE: See and Wait - by Pancakes - June 30, 2023, 08:58 PM
RE: See and Wait - by Louis - July 03, 2023, 01:28 PM
RE: See and Wait - by Pancakes - July 03, 2023, 11:42 PM
RE: See and Wait - by Louis - July 04, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: See and Wait - by Pancakes - July 08, 2023, 11:40 PM