Lion Head Mesa gifts
Muat-riya
Fellahin
134 Posts
Ooc — Twin
THIS IS SO CUTE <3 lmk if the item choices aren't okay and i can change them!

In time, the windswept girl had left Khusobek's quarters at the call of the Queen — and she brought a present of her own.
It was not much, nothing quite like what the Queen herself offered — but it was earnest, and as she had promised when she'd first arrived, she brought jewelry! A little bracelet woven by her own teeth and paws, made of twine and reeds, and in the center laid an opaque jewel harvested from the river.
For you, my Divine One, and it was presented with a bright, shining grin and a quick wag of a long tail.
And as for what Inji herself chose, she found herself at a standstill. Awestruck by what laid before her, she simply marveled for a while, fascinated; sniffing gingerly and touching with gentle paws, before deciding on the hide of what looked to be a bobcat. Vibrant and pristine and perfectly preserved, she found herself fascinated by the patterns and silver sheen, the softness, the leathery smell. It was unlike anything she'd ever seen before!
And then, another item catches her eye; the downy cerulean feather of a bluejay, and giddily, she tucks it into the fur of her nape. Oh, how she wished she could see herself!
Her eyes well with a sheen of tears, ears tucked close to her skull, and all the while her smile never once drops. I wish I had something better to offer you in thanks.
Messages In This Thread
gifts - by Toula - August 20, 2023, 05:26 PM
RE: gifts - by Inji - August 21, 2023, 12:01 AM
RE: gifts - by Toula - August 23, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: gifts - by Tuna - August 23, 2023, 03:45 PM
RE: gifts - by Eset - August 24, 2023, 09:03 PM
RE: gifts - by Toula - September 23, 2023, 01:37 PM