Otatso Wetlands and if i catch it coming back my way, i'm gonna serve it to you
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
167 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Viinturuth had seen his brother through many trying times, unphased by his fierce tongue or dark intentions. The pale wolf thought himself the more level-headed of the duo in recent years, a drastic growth considering the unpredictability of his youth. Akavir had often sought him to provide some grounding, so he studied the obsidian Alpha's demeanour with interest.

A snarl bubbled in Akavir's throat, fury in its note. He maintained a cool appearance and monitored the situation quietly, wondering if or when he might need to consider a more firm approach.

He had ever right to be angry, of course. But it was important that Viinturuth serve his purpose in keeping the raven from straying too far into the dark.

We don't have much to go on, he answered, tugging a hind paw free of clinging mud, if they had a single brain cell between them, they'd disappear. There was a strong possibility that they'd never catch up to them, after all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and if i catch it coming back my way, i'm gonna serve it to you - by Viinturuth - September 08, 2023, 01:22 PM