Stone Circle I slithered here from Eden
Loner
crying is okay here
40 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Joining 

Hope I'm doing this right lol! @Tauris (Whenever you're ready <3) 

--

Amidst a cool valley shrouded by darkness and heavy clouds, a solitary figure limped along. That figure, none other than Moss, had somehow found himself cold, alone, and badly lost. The forest had swallowed him whole, and he now stood in a disarray of white trees, shedding leaves of hues he could not see.

Earlier, his journey into the woods had held the promise of a brisk trot leading to a quick exit on the other side where he hoped to find both a meal and a safe haven for the night. Instead, he found himself trapped in an unending cycle, seemingly circling a boulder he'd have bet his last breath he'd seen before. Frustration gnawed at his emaciated frame, though whether it was from his predicament or the gnawing hunger, he couldn't quite tell.

Taking a deep breath, Moss lowered his head, intending to locate his scent and thereby deduce the right direction. Yet, as he inhaled deeply, he was met not with the familiar scent of his own trail but with something entirely different—a pungent, acrid smell that made him cough and his senses scream with an urgent warning. How had he missed it earlier?

Shivers ran down Moss's spine as he stood at the invisible border, its warning still lingering in the air. Panic gnawed at his gut. He knew he had to get out of this territory before he found himself in a perilous situation with whomever this land belonged to. Grateful for his solitude at this moment, he retreated a few steps, thanking the stars that he hadn't stumbled over the clearly marked border like a fool in front of any vigilant pack wolves.

Regaining his composure, he slowly backed away from the border, careful not to cross it. His mind raced as he tried to recall how he had ended up here. It was supposed to be a simple journey over the mountain, an escape from the turmoil of the land he had left behind, but now he was stranded in unfamiliar territory.

Drawing a deep breath, Moss decided to retrace his steps. He needed to find his way back to the point where he had entered this forest and rectify his course. But the inky veil of night made navigation a daunting task, and the trees seemed to close in around him.

Every step he took felt like a gamble, his heart pounding in his chest as he struggled to shake off the unsettling feeling of being watched. He couldn't afford any more mistakes, particularly not ones as dire as trespassing— mistakes that could end with his head parted from his body.
Messages In This Thread
I slithered here from Eden - by Moss - October 03, 2023, 12:03 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Sven - October 07, 2023, 07:40 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Ingram - October 08, 2023, 05:48 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Moss - October 13, 2023, 11:40 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Sven - October 17, 2023, 10:36 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Tauris - October 21, 2023, 04:33 PM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Moss - October 25, 2023, 09:19 PM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Tauris - October 28, 2023, 10:24 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Moss - October 30, 2023, 12:09 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Tauris - October 31, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Moss - October 31, 2023, 04:09 PM