Lost Creek Hollow i think my blood is passing me by
93 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Shadowpup looked like a small lump of coal when she huddled low to the ground, tail curled beneath her, as she was criticized by Ash Paw. The rebellious girl fumed, reigned in by her guardian’s words, but she had enough sense to shut her blabbering trap. Ash Paw didn’t make empty threats and Shadowpup didn’t want to be banished, like a baby, to the den. 

At first, her yellow eyes burned towards Wren unapologetically, distrustful of the Swiftcurrent wolf’s motives, but when they shifted to Silvertongue’s missing leg her expression cooled and became reticent.

It did please Shadowpup that Ash Paw didn’t exactly roll out the red carpet. The newcomer would need to prove herself first.

Then, Silvetongue spoke. It was as if she knew what tone would extinguish Shadowpup’s fire. Her calm and assured voice roused a forlorn expression upon the blackbird girl’s face…. but when she alluded to the gift of her apprentice name Shadowpup’s mind became filled with intrusive thoughts. She wasn’t quite sure how she could love and hate someone so much at the same time.

With her silence as a promise that she would be obedient, Shadowpup trailed behind Ash Paw as they gathered around the injured. Her mom took one shoulder and so Shadowpup moved to the opposite side. “I’ll take her from here,” she said to Wren and braced herself to receive Silvertongue’s weight.
Messages In This Thread
i think my blood is passing me by - by Wren - November 12, 2023, 05:01 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Silvertongue - November 12, 2023, 05:13 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Wren - November 12, 2023, 07:11 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Shadowpaw - November 13, 2023, 07:29 AM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Ash Star - November 13, 2023, 11:13 AM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Silvertongue - November 13, 2023, 12:17 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Wren - November 13, 2023, 02:36 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Shadowpaw - November 13, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Ash Star - November 14, 2023, 01:40 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Silvertongue - November 14, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Wren - November 14, 2023, 04:07 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Shadowpaw - November 17, 2023, 08:57 AM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Ash Star - November 21, 2023, 12:52 PM