Ouroboros Spine atiga-anun
Brecheliant
Raven*
380 Posts
Ooc — delaney
it feels like the same conversation they had before all of this had went down; an overarching ouroboros.

it brings little peace to kivaluk's mind, nor does it do much to balm the sting of his ire. of his disapproval.

they are my family, kivaluk snaps in interjection. moonwoman and sunking raised me. which had been the purpose, wasn't it? to leave him in care of the wolves of moonglow? to kivaluk, it is obvious that he would see them as family; so much more-so than the one he shared blood with.

flesh and blood does not make a family. it does not warrant loyalty nor forgiveness. and kivaluk, stubborn to his core, does not wish to offer it; even if it might make him look more selfless. but he is not concerned with saving face.

he would be cruel and cold and selfish.

words are hollow, kigipigak. perhaps you will prove me wrong, kivaluk allows, but perhaps not. the shift of his shoulders speaks that either way his decision would not be swayed. i know only that my sons and daughters will not know what it is like to be left by their father.
Messages In This Thread
atiga-anun - by Kigipigak - December 10, 2023, 01:09 PM
RE: atiga-anun - by Kivaluk - December 10, 2023, 02:32 PM
RE: atiga-anun - by Kigipigak - December 10, 2023, 02:44 PM
RE: atiga-anun - by Kivaluk - December 10, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: atiga-anun - by Kigipigak - December 10, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: atiga-anun - by Kivaluk - December 10, 2023, 06:32 PM
RE: atiga-anun - by Kigipigak - December 10, 2023, 06:42 PM
RE: atiga-anun - by Kivaluk - December 11, 2023, 06:48 AM
RE: atiga-anun - by Kigipigak - December 12, 2023, 02:44 PM
RE: atiga-anun - by Kivaluk - December 12, 2023, 08:14 PM