Redhawk Caldera i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
@Fox and @Peregrine ARE NOT ALLOWED >:| lololololol i kid i kid I don't think you would've listened to me anyway COME HUG ME

Edit: I love accidently deleting threads.

It would have made so much sense for something terrible to have happened to Finley while on her journey home. After all, there had been nothing but terrible things happening to just about everyone she knew ever since she'd first set eyes upon that bear so many days ago. Families torn apart, romances ripped asunder, pack bonds broken, individual pain pushed past the breaking point, baby-making paused. Had Fin known what sort of havoc would be wrought along that long chain of events that started with her playful attack of that dangerous, violent predator... She probably still would have done it. But after all, it had been really fun, if only for a few seconds before Lasher had appeared.

But, it seemed that luck was finally on the Blackthorn's side for she arrived at the Caldera at long last--thin, sickly, clearly in need of a bath, and exhausted, but home. "Oh, you beautiful, weird-looking mountain, you..." she whined to herself as she neared the borders. Her legs trembled from both weakness and excitement as she decided to celebrate her almost-homeness by collapsing in the freshly fallen snow just past the invisible boundaries.

Fin laid there for a moment, unwilling to do anything else as she simply breathed and enjoyed the fact that she was laying on her own lands. The snow was delightfully cold against her aching limbs, so she decided to share the feeling with her entire body and began to roll around and flail about in it, much like a happy little puppy who found a super cool smell/thing on the ground that they wanted to smear all over themselves. It was painful to do with her injury, but as she swung her legs across the ground and made snow angels wolfies, she could hardly have cared.

Messages In This Thread
i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you. - by Finley - November 19, 2014, 04:32 PM