Herbalists' Cache beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
Hushed Willows
NPC
61 Posts
Ooc — box
All Welcome 
It still hurt.

She didn’t know when it would stop.

Momma didn’t talk to her much anymore, and she didn’t understand why beyond something she did wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. So, she picked up all her broken pieces and shoved them into something resembling normal. Her smiles were false, her eyes missing that simple happiness and instead full of desperation.

I’m sorry I’m wrong, I’m so sorry, just ignore it, I’ll fix it, and I’ll make you happy again. She begged everytime she looked at @Reverie , but there was a void, and Blossom didn’t know how to build a bridge to cross it. So she stuffed the remnants of hurt into her chest, cut herself on the sharp pieces, and plastered a smile on her face.

She left Hearthwood more often. She tried not to be seen. 

The tall conifers wrapped her in silent solitude, nothing stirring. Snow dusted the world around the gilded girl, her lengthy legs striding across it.

Was it me? She asked the snow.

Was it always me? Why her daddy left, why her momma pulled away, was it Blossom? Had it always been?

She wanted to cry, but she couldn’t muster even that. She just tucked her head low, and watched a bird swooping through the trees. A shrike, delicate on the breeze.

I wish I was a bird. Whispered so quiet she could barely hear it.

Or a breeze. Something else. Not her. Not Blossom.
Messages In This Thread
beware the Jubjub bird, and shun - by Blossom - December 19, 2023, 05:36 PM
RE: beware the Jubjub bird, and shun - by Dutch - December 25, 2023, 11:38 PM
RE: beware the Jubjub bird, and shun - by Blossom - January 08, 2024, 07:39 PM
RE: beware the Jubjub bird, and shun - by Dutch - January 08, 2024, 08:14 PM
RE: beware the Jubjub bird, and shun - by Blossom - January 08, 2024, 08:21 PM
RE: beware the Jubjub bird, and shun - by Dutch - January 08, 2024, 08:33 PM