Northstar Vale i used to know, but i'm not sure now
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
180 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He continued to prowl, lured from home by the season's call. While he'd detected no scent if a receptive she-wolf since the pair by the lake, Viinturuth knew from experience that females also roamed in search of a mate.

He would not find a wolfess to share in his company by lounging by the creek.

It'd been a long time since he'd crossed into the vale where his brother first attempted to raise a family, and there was a wariness in his stride as he tested the air and earth for any suggestion of claim. Only the scent of snow and pine filled his nostrils, however, and as far as he could tell the land remained vacant.

When it became apparent that he was not alone in his wanderings, the pallid ranger paused to regard the lean she-wolf who followed the stream up ahead. He blinked, inhaled, and twitched a whisker as he considered how she could seem so oddly familiar.
Messages In This Thread
i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Lilitu - February 10, 2024, 09:08 AM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Viinturuth - February 10, 2024, 11:38 AM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Lilitu - February 10, 2024, 12:37 PM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Viinturuth - February 10, 2024, 02:38 PM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Lilitu - February 12, 2024, 11:31 PM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Viinturuth - February 18, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Lilitu - February 20, 2024, 03:46 PM