Northstar Vale i used to know, but i'm not sure now
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
165 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He knew her, a long time ago - and she did not know him. Viinturuth conjured the memories he'd held of her over the years: the mischief in her eyes, the curve of her smile and how it so resembled that of her mother. The ranger's heart skipped an uncomfortable beat to think of Ibis and his stomach lurched. Lilitu, despite the marring of her hide and the absence of an eye, would forever be beautiful to the uncle who'd long regretted leaving his family.

He should've gone looking for Arielle, not Akavir. He should've been their sword and shield.

How very different their lives would've been if only he had stayed.

I am your - the white wolf paused, very nearly declaring himself "uncle" when he'd never earned the title, your father's brother. I was there the day you were born.
Messages In This Thread
i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Lilitu - February 10, 2024, 09:08 AM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Viinturuth - February 10, 2024, 11:38 AM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Lilitu - February 10, 2024, 12:37 PM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Viinturuth - February 10, 2024, 02:38 PM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Lilitu - February 12, 2024, 11:31 PM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Viinturuth - February 18, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Lilitu - February 20, 2024, 03:46 PM