Ocean's Breath Plateau Safe and sound…finally
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
168 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The Hearthwood healer howled for @Kukutux as they neared the second camp.

It flew on the wind. She had hoped the Moonwoman heeded her call. These children needed more than what she could offer. Her knowledge did not surpass the midwifery information instilled by Kukutux back in Hearthwood. She only knew of slowly feeding them solids and liquids to prevent the return of contents in the stomach, thanks to her father. She did not know if they needed more.

@Tuft had carried them all the way here, she would do anything to repay the man. It meant so much to her that he had been so willing to help her with these children. She knew she was lucky and she would make sure to share her appreciation with him. He deserved so much more than words, that was for sure.

When he would catch up to her, she planned to check on the children.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Safe and sound…finally - by Reina - March 07, 2024, 01:40 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Kukutux - March 07, 2024, 01:54 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Tuft - March 07, 2024, 02:14 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Reina - March 07, 2024, 02:42 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Kukutux - March 07, 2024, 03:08 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Tuft - March 07, 2024, 08:46 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Reina - March 08, 2024, 11:00 AM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Carnelian - March 08, 2024, 11:58 AM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Kukutux - March 08, 2024, 03:10 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Tuft - March 08, 2024, 03:54 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Reina - March 10, 2024, 07:57 PM