Ocean's Breath Plateau Snakes and lambs
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
168 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
What I came here to do. Home.

Her eyes turned towards the mountains, following Tybault’s lead. She let her smile show at his mention of home. Her thoughts went to Reverie, Everett, the babies. Her home—wherever life would take them, they were home. Reina suddenly found herself wishing her education was cut short and they could head off to Hearthwood as soon as Peridot and Carnelian could travel.

Still facing the mountains, her eyes turned to the male. “Well, good…uh, thanks for meeting with them. It was lucky that Senmut was already here, then. You had mentioned before that we needed to offer something in trade. Since you already spoke with them, what had you come up with for a trade?” His words echoed back to her: I’ll figure it out myself. She did not mean for him to do this alone and she had hoped that the conversations went well, despite their less than friendly interactions.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Snakes and lambs - by Reina - March 12, 2024, 08:43 AM
RE: Snakes and lambs - by Tybault - March 23, 2024, 06:12 PM
RE: Snakes and lambs - by Reina - March 23, 2024, 06:56 PM
RE: Snakes and lambs - by Tybault - March 23, 2024, 08:00 PM
RE: Snakes and lambs - by Reina - March 24, 2024, 10:58 AM