Dragoncrest Cliffs de la is also back again
137 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Sapphique grew. 

Once, Astera would have planned to forfeit the shores to explore. Explore and see! See all. See the valleys, and mountains. The deserts and swamps. Over time, that dream faded. She discovered that there was much to be found in the waves. Why move on, when there was an endless field to realize in front of her. In her heart, she discovered that she didn't wish to leave.

She screened the beaches for crabs, fish, and squid, the cliffs for rodents and the likes. Most of her findings were brought to Mireille, and the new pups, their eyes barely opened. 

Maman was having pups! Astera could hardly contain her excitement.

Between finding food and running through the waves, she spent her days with Sobeille and Chani. Ravin was gone, off to new horizons in Eresta. It was somewhat painful, but she wished him luck wherever the wind took him. 

Svalinn, to proud for his own good, along with the newcomer, Cayetano, became subjects of her pranks and harassment. 

Never had she felt so sound.

Let me know if any PP needs changing! :)
As of now, my life is quite irregular, even more so than usual. I may post frequently for a few days, then go slow for weeks. I'll try my best to reply within two weeks. Some threads, such as ones with many participants, may take priority over others. Thank you for understanding!

Messages In This Thread
de la is also back again - by Val - March 26, 2024, 05:00 PM
RE: de la is also back again - by Cayetano - March 26, 2024, 05:10 PM
RE: de la is also back again - by Astera - March 29, 2024, 05:20 PM