Arrow Lake [m] i'm using all my strength to get out of this hole
Loner
i burn down my house and build it up again
i burn it down twice just for the fun of it
97 Posts
Ooc — Van
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Heavy suggestion, conception

For years now, River had sequestered and viciously defended herself whenever her body decided it was time to conceive. And there had come many times, multiple times each year, every one of them too imperative to be suppressed. She had warred valiantly against this cardinal demand for a mate and children she did not want and could not quash the bodily desire for. But her prime physical condition, the directives of her body, cared nothing for her mental wellbeing. No amount of depression could dampen the unwanted fire.

It was always there, lurking, only waiting to make things worse.

This time it started as she set paws on the land she knew as the former territory of Diaspora. It was dark, and windy, carrying her scent like pollen-laden bees ready to land on the next flower. The ground swirled with mist, and a cloud-dressed moon peeked coyly at its own reflection in the lake. River stood lakeside, sating one thirst while ignoring the other.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i'm using all my strength to get out of this hole - by River - April 06, 2024, 07:58 PM