Firefly Glen [m] oh i was sure
Loner
i burn down my house and build it up again
i burn it down twice just for the fun of it
97 Posts
Ooc — Van
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Heavy suggestion, conception

Though the sun was not visible, it would be clear to most animals that sunset was fast approaching. The dark sky seemed held aloft by a band of overcast light, the dregs before the night. But it didn’t matter what time of day it was: River was going to carry her scent proudly – flaunt it for every nose she could reach.

She ranged far and wide, this time weaponizing her temperamental desire rather than hiding it. She had hidden it too many times, and now it had come with the fury of a need long scorned. She bathed in all the attention, all the affection, then she would simply wash it all away each time, letting the coldness of her namesake rush over her before pressing on, ceaselessly, just as the riverwaters did.

Every encounter thus far had been exhilarating – even when they were negative – and she had yet to tire of the battle. She still wanted, wanted, wanted. It felt unending.
Messages In This Thread
[m] oh i was sure - by River - April 06, 2024, 08:12 PM
RE: [m] oh i was sure - by Peregrine - April 07, 2024, 02:20 PM
RE: [m] oh i was sure - by River - April 08, 2024, 12:29 AM
RE: [m] oh i was sure - by Peregrine - April 11, 2024, 12:08 AM