Redhawk Caldera whether or not the weather is on my side.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
All welcome! Tagging @Fox tho cause DO IT

Finley wasn't sure how much more she could take of this Fox-being-in-heat thing. One, it was wreaking havoc on her own hormones, which were already in turmoil from the whole shooting-Finn-down fiasco. Two, she just really frickin' needed her best friend to talk through the whole shooting-Finn-down fiasco thing with. Her only other options were Elwood and Somnia. Somnia she very much liked, but didn't think was ready for a full-on Fin rant-about-love. Elwood.. No. Absolutely not. They would not discuss feelings. That would take their relationship to another level where they might even have to start calling it a relationship. Not happening.

So, Finley hovered anxiously nearby the alphas' den, pacing like a nervous nervous-thing and biting her tongue to keep herself from whining pathetically in order to call her friend's attention to her. After a little while, she plopped down onto her buttocks in a huff and decided to just wait it out. Her ears flattened upon her lowered head as she waited like a defeated defeated-thing.

Messages In This Thread
whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 31, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 08:52 AM