Blackfeather Woods Switch the light off, welcome to the night
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
For @Damien :D I'm not sure if it would make sense for him to be near the borders alone or not, so anyone who would be allowed to watch over him is welcomed (plus family, if you want). Also, no need to rush out a reply right away. I just wanted to get the posted so I didn't forget. c: I actually typed this up a day or so ago and forgot to post it, omfg.

The Inuit's confrontation with Burke may have been a bit uncalled for, as he hadn't known the full story before rushing in. He hadn't even heard the tank's side, he'd simply taken the word of the man's son without question. He'd realized it'd been a mistake doing that, and had apologized for doing such, but knew such a thing would not be forgiven so easily. No matter, he would give the older wolf space if needed, and then tackle the problem at a later time. For now, however, he had something else to attend to. The real reason he'd left the valley to visit the woods had been to inform the little shadow of where he'd gone, just as he once said he would. The thing with Burke had just been a last, spur-of-the-moment deal, but since that was done and over with he'd set himself back on the path he'd originally planned to take.

Kove's legs carried him towards Blackfeather, a trail that was still so very familiar to him, and he didn't slow until he'd crossed into the buffer zone. His run became a trot, and then he fell into a quick walk as the distance between him and the heart shrunk. He didn't expect to find the boy just wandering along the borders, but he wasn't quite sure if he would respond to his call if he sent one. There was a thought as to whether the boy would be upset with him, as well as if he'd simply been forgotten after leaving. The pallid lupine hoped for neither to be true, but didn't put too much faith in it. He wouldn't be able to blame the kid if he was upset with him, nor could he if he'd already been pushed from his mind. As he came to a stop, he gave a short shake of his head, then peered into the heart of the pack he was once apart of. It had been said that he was welcomed there still, but whether that meant he was permitted to enter the pack's base or not was unknown, so he stayed outside of it. With a tilt of his cranium, he pointed his snout towards the sky and let out a howl for the miniature shadow, then sat himself down and waited. Kove didn't know how far away the boy was, or if he would even answer his call, so he made himself comfortable as he waited.
Messages In This Thread
Switch the light off, welcome to the night - by Kove - March 28, 2015, 05:12 PM