Redhawk Caldera she wants to dance like uma thurman.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley was totally boppin' around the Caldera. Well, no, not really. Or maybe? I don't really know what "boppin'" means in wolf terms. But, let's just say that if walkmans were a thing in wolf world (...and in human world am I old?...) she totally would have been rockin' out to some Fall Out Boy or Jimmy Eats World as she frolicked happily about, looking for something to do.

I should delete that and start over.

So anyway.

Fin lingered along the shores of the lake that centered the pack's territory, gazing out across the water at the island at its very center.  She still very much wanted to explore it one day, but the winter had been too mild to make that possible.  She maybe could have swam the distance, but she wasn't sure enough of her endurance at the moment to give it a shot.  

Turning, she began to wander parallel to the water's edge, her eyes ever on her prize in the distance. The boppin' had come to an unfortunate end as she wandered. Although... Just because she couldn't risk her life that day by taking a precarious swim across a rather great distance didn't mean there wasn't something else horribly risky for her to do...

Messages In This Thread
she wants to dance like uma thurman. - by Finley - April 04, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: she wants to dance like uma thurman. - by Shiv - April 05, 2015, 09:18 AM
RE: she wants to dance like uma thurman. - by Finley - April 05, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: she wants to dance like uma thurman. - by Shiv - April 05, 2015, 10:44 PM
RE: she wants to dance like uma thurman. - by Finley - April 06, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: she wants to dance like uma thurman. - by Shiv - April 19, 2015, 11:48 AM
RE: she wants to dance like uma thurman. - by Finley - April 27, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: she wants to dance like uma thurman. - by Shiv - April 30, 2015, 01:50 AM
RE: she wants to dance like uma thurman. - by Finley - May 06, 2015, 07:41 PM
RE: she wants to dance like uma thurman. - by Shiv - May 17, 2015, 12:53 AM
RE: she wants to dance like uma thurman. - by Finley - May 17, 2015, 05:46 PM