Redhawk Caldera gave her my heart but she took my soul.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
I'ma close this up so we can has new fat Fin thread :D  I just have to figure out where/when Fin finds out about Tiger so I can write appropriately ;_;

Elwood moved in to accept his punishment and Finley gave it eagerly, clasping his ear in her teeth and tugging until she lost her grip, then starting all over again.  When he broke away, she rolled quickly onto her belly to watch him.  She wagged her tail as he wriggled his bum for her and dared her to come after him.  She was well aware of where this kind of game usually ended and couldn't deny that her interest in such an event had been piqued.  With a sultry glare, she hopped up and gave chase.

When eventually their coupling ended, the pair would return to finish the trap which - coincidentally enough - would eventually succeed in catching a Tiger by its toe, even though that hadn't exactly been the real reason for its initial creation.  But for now, I leave you with a happy picture of Finwood doing what Finwood does best - quibbling, playing, and then boinking.  The end!

Messages In This Thread
gave her my heart but she took my soul. - by Finley - May 14, 2015, 07:31 PM
RE: gave her my heart but she took my soul. - by Finley - May 29, 2015, 12:51 PM