Redhawk Caldera knock three times
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin gave her sister a mocking glare as she insisted that the slanderous nicknames she'd given actually belonged to her.  She didn't intend to argue - she knew it would just end up in a long, drawn-out name-calling contest.  Those were always fun of course, but the sisters had far more important things to discuss.

"I feel like... like..." Fin started, pausing as she struggled to really find the right words, "I feel like I'm a fat-ass, crazy-as-fuck nutjob."  That about summed it up.  "I'm either so exhausted I could just dissolve into the ground or I'm so freaking restless that at any second, I could just whirl up into a hurricane and destroy the whole Caldera" she explained, poorly, "I'm either starving to death or puking my lungs out.  I'm either so happy I could cry or I'm so sad that I'm.. crying.  It's awful, it's like.. there's no middle ground when you're pregnant; it's one extreme or the other.  And the extremes are more extreme than anything I've ever known.  It sucks.  But it's kinda cool and exciting.  But also terrible"

Tiger stared at her for a moment, surprised and overwhelmed by Fin's response and not altogether certain how to respond. But then all at once, they both began to laugh in a way that only sisters could when the level of awkward got so high. Conversation flowed easily from there as the pair discussed Finley's impending brood and all of the fun they would never get to have with their beloved Aunt Tiger.

Messages In This Thread
knock three times - by Tiger - May 28, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: knock three times - by Finley - May 30, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: knock three times - by Tiger - June 01, 2015, 09:18 AM
RE: knock three times - by Finley - June 03, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: knock three times - by Tiger - June 04, 2015, 01:41 PM
RE: knock three times - by Finley - June 04, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: knock three times - by Tiger - June 10, 2015, 10:52 AM
RE: knock three times - by Finley - June 12, 2015, 08:36 PM