Blackfeather Woods Sneaking Around
Zeta
We can't die we're dead inside.
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
All Welcome 
Despite being new to Blackfeather Woods, Venus knew exactly was she was good at, spying. She didn't see a chance coming up for her to prove what she loved. She was bored, she didn't have anyone to talk to. She hadn't met very many pack members yet, which didn't tear her apart. She was cold and harsh, she knew she had the least amount of training, which worried her. She drew a deep breath in, picking apart each smell individually. Raven, trees, dirt. She was curious about the ravens, she had never spoken to one, but they intrigued her. In the midst of her thinking, she nearly ran into a bush. It was the most amazing hiding place for spying. It was large, but fairly hollow. She sniffed it, making sure nothing was hiding inside. She slowly ducked her head in, until her neck couldn't extend any further. Nothing. She slowly placed one foot in. She was small and extremely skinny, which made it easy to hide in small places. She pulled half of her body in, then the other half. She was silent as she did so. You could hear a leaf drop before you herd her. She fit her body in and pulled a few branched in front of her face. She wasn't visible unless you were in the bush with her.

Her eyes were piercing. She was watching for prey, or another pack mate. She waited, all she saw was the occasional leaf falling, which wasn't particularly exciting to her. Though, she really enjoyed hiding out, there were so many places she would have to find that she would hide in, whether it would be for training, fun, or the real thing. The bush was shaped perfectly, it didn't stand out, and it didn't have thorns. It could really scare someone if Venus jumped out at them from this bush. She slightly smiled at the thought. Her breathing was slow, her chest barely moving, she really was trying to be silent. Her eyes were focused. The only time she moved was when she turned her head, and that was only a bit to see what was going on. Yet again, nothing was going on, but she wasn't bored. Spying was something she had always loved to do, and it was something that she was good at. It was one thing to love something, it was another to love it and do it right for the good of others.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She was leaving soon. She gave herself a window of time to gather her things and say goodbye to the Woods that birthed her, before the full moon. The Princess was at a loss. Everyone was. Her mother was gone. The Night Queen was dead. What would they do? What would she do?

Potema wandered around the Woods without a purpose. Her single gleaming eye was as blank as the injured one. Her paws crushed dead leaves, though her walk was silent. She passed by familiar places, though she gave them no sign of recognition or longing or reverance. She simply walked.

That was until, she walked past a bush and the wind shifted. The Princess paused, and she blinked once before scowling. "Are you trying to ambush me, new blood?" She hissed, turning towards the bush. The Princess was in no mood for playing games. "You really think you're stealthy enough to ambush a Child of the Blackfeather Woods?"
Zeta
We can't die we're dead inside.
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus was actually facing the opposite way of the stranger when she was spotted. She perked her ear up, slightly surprised about her accusation. She shifted her body and poked only her head out. She was instantly draw to the strangers white coat, it was beautiful. Venus pulled more of her neck out, but nothing else was visible. She wanted to wait to she the strangers body language before she fully exposed herself. She could think of a million snappy come backs to this strangers accusation, but she held them in, knowing she was in no place to create an unnecessary rivalry. 
"No, I don't ambush pack mates." She said clearly, emphasizing this.
"I know Im not good enough to ambush you." She said, some playfulness entwined in her voice, not enough to annoy her. Venus shifted her entire body as a splitting pain went through her stomach, she has had this issue consistently, but she chose to ignore it. She didn't show any signs of pain, besides her eyes, which became clouded, and distant when she was in pain. She fought back a whimper as the last bits of her pain subsided, for now anyway. She focused back on the stranger. 
"I was practicing, on prey. I was waiting for something to walk by. Plus, I found this bush, perfect size for hiding."