Sleeping Dragon it exists in a finished world, beyond the reach of common sense
a page ripped
258 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Medic
Thanks Mica! I'm not very good at ending threads btw, lols, so please feel free to do so however/whenever you'd like.

To be fair, Thuringwethil didn't seem the type to notice pretty flowers and remember where they bloomed, so Lucani wasn't altogether surprised that she hadn't taken note of any coneflowers, but the idea of a flood of colour near a geyser was promising. "With your permission, I'll go along and see what I can find. Perhaps meeting you later...?" Her question lingered, as if to politely ask for information about a meeting place.

Despite the cold, despite the wounds, despite the lingering guilt that remained at Lucani's abandonment of Weatherside, there was something very positive about this meeting. A new pack, a new life, perhaps a new friendship. Such was this atmosphere, Lucani felt optimistic that she would find a coneflower (all she needed was one), playing a small part in the story of the successful founding of the Sleeping Dragon pack.
Messages In This Thread
RE: it exists in a finished world, beyond the reach of common sense - by Lucani - January 13, 2016, 06:40 AM