The Sentinels where dips the rocky highland of sleuth wood in the lake
/ | \
197 Posts
Ooc — Melee
Private 

Her tiny paws splayed against the Source's side as she drank deep of the sustenance it provided. She did not know that this was Mother— only that at times, the Source would provide food, and other times it would not. When it did, she drank her fill and then some, for fear of the pain in her belly that made her want more. Deirdre slept soundly beside her, and she kept a tiny inky hind-paw pressed firmly against her; to know that she was there, and still hers.\

She continued to drink, and drink, until a curious feeling came over her. Suddenly, this sustenance seemed, bad, bad and Emaleth abruptly pulled away to mewl in distress. Before a sound could emerge, something else did instead; a small stream of sour milk erupted forth, and Emaleth then did cry out in panic, struggling once more to find a teat. She did not realize she had eaten too much, only that some was now gone and that she wanted it back.
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow shook her head at Emaleth and her want for more. She gently pulled the babe from her side and licked her face, cleaning up the sick that now adorned her black fur. Making it slightly white as her sister's. She spoke in soothing tones. Now, now little Emaleth. Too much in that belly and you'll lose it again. 

Instead Blue tried to distract the child by gently tickling her fur with her own muzzle and breath, and gently ran a paw across her belly. Hoping to ease some of the ache in her tummy.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
/ | \
197 Posts
Ooc — Melee
She protested at first, a small and hoarse squall, for she wanted what had come out to go back. But the Source began to clean her fur with rhythmic strokes of tongue, and Emaleth was lulled into comfort. Milk was forgotten; her belly had truly been overfull, and the discomfort she had felt was ebbing.

As the Source tickled against her round belly, Emaleth found herself giggling without knowing what it was. Her tiny paws protested against the sensation, flailing against it, though it was oddly enjoyable.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I'm so sorry that I suck so badly lately

Blue smiled despite the squalling of one of her newest little girls, but she sighed in relief as the little one began to calm. It was exhausting raising babies. She would not trade it of course, but hse was very tired lately.

Blue laughed out loud at her daughters tickling paws, and the way she flailed about. The small babyish giggle that flew from her innocent mouth. All too soon this time would be gone and Blue wanted to soak up as much as she could.
/ | \
197 Posts
Ooc — Melee
shush! <3 life happens, i totally understand!!

Her giggles faded as the Source moved away from her belly and the sensation stopped, though little Emaleth cooed in contentment. The bad feeling had ceased, and so she had forgotten her desire for food and settled happily. Her desires were little more than food or sleep; she felt suddenly drowsy and her head dropped slightly as her eyes began to close.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thank you :)!

Blue couldn't help her own chuckles and chuffs at the dear laughter that ran from her daughters maw like a bubbling brook. It made her happy, and she smiled down at the ltitle one her eyes glistening with happy tears. Blue settled herself aroudn the girls, tucking them in gently against her downy fur, she too wouldn't mind a nap and whilst the little ones settled to dreamland she woudl follow them.