Blackfoot Forest run
winter ghost
330 Posts
Ooc — Mary
You can close with your next post and I'll get the new one up. <3
The ashen brute had fathered many children in his time. He had a vagabond way about him; traveling here and there without much of a steady home, and so he had come across many who had sought the gruff touch of his limbs and the warmth of his body. Instinct allowed for him to bed with many, and it was no different with this woman… the woman whose name he did not even know. Though she seemed entirely taken aback by his statement, Kierkegaard did not retract it. He simply held her gaze with his own as she stumbled over her next few words and peered at him with an indignant stare. Certainly, it could not have been that upsetting to her, because she had not reacted the way he had imagined she would. There were no lashing teeth or bristled tufts of fur, but he understood that she must have needed to feel composed.

“Don’t act like it’s below you, girl. I did not turn you around and claim you,” he returned with a soft growl and his eyes sparked as they danced across her features. “I simply made an offer. Should you choose to accept it, you will know where to find me.” It was all that he was suggesting. He was capable, and she did not deserve to wallow home to the den where her mate would be quietly cursing his own life and wishing that he had not lost his throne to the brute before her.

Without another word, the soot-spattered man turned from her and disappeared into the deep tangles of the woods. His eyes did not glance back. If she should come to him, he would know what it was that she desired, and he would not have blamed her for her actions.
old enough to know i'll end up dying, not young enough to forget again
Messages In This Thread
run - by Amara - June 19, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: run - by Kierkegaard - June 19, 2016, 08:49 PM
RE: run - by Amara - June 19, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: run - by Kierkegaard - June 19, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: run - by Amara - June 20, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: run - by Kierkegaard - June 23, 2016, 04:48 AM
RE: run - by Amara - June 28, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: run - by Kierkegaard - July 02, 2016, 01:29 AM
RE: run - by Amara - July 04, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: run - by Kierkegaard - July 08, 2016, 07:50 PM