Blackfoot Forest I think that I might, possibly, be overthinking this. Possibly.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Sam had been in her thoughts increasingly since his dissapearance, though she tried to have faith that he would return soon. Liri threw herself into her new position, patrolling and gathering herbs, hunting to fill the caches before winter. It was disturbing to go home at night and suddenly not have Sam's large frame sleeping next to her. To those unfamiliar with the slight woman, she seemed perfectly fine as if her mate hadn't left without a word.

Minna's call perked her ears as she lay by the river in the early morning, surprising her slightly as she hadn't seen Minna since the removal of Kierkegaard and Pallas. Hefting herself to her feet, the arctic wolf padded across the territory to find her close friend. The red furred female was sitting beneath an oak, rolling a pebble beneath her paw.

Liri smiled as she approached, happy to have some time with her friend. "Minna, how are you?" She sat, tail wagging as she tried to push Samuel to the side.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think that I might, possibly, be overthinking this. Possibly. - by Síff - July 25, 2016, 05:30 PM