Broken Antler Fen Not with haste
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was quite stunned too and looked from Brandy to Aduin. The male instantly wanted to side with his bother but he was trying to be a mediator here. He felt like she was incredibly unfair to Aduin who was the sweetest male around. Still he was not going to stay that to her face because she experienced it this way. Perhaps the male did smother her a bit. He was not there with them every second of the day.

Aduin gave no argument in return and Sebastian felt that this conversation might be over. Brandy sounded contradicting with Aduin not giving her space, and the over attention made her feel less important? Sebastian male logic would think otherwise. Perhaps he was not suited for this and a silence came to be. Sebastian cleared his throat. "Perhaps we should give you some space then,"he spoke and nudged Aduin to follow him.
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Despite her challenge, Brandy barely noticed her mates lack of words or Sebastian's trying to help. In her eyes, they were both staring her down and waiting for something else from her. It put a great pressure on her shoulders-even though there was nothing to pressure- and nothing made sense. Even as Sebasitan stood and urged Aduin away, all the yearling could see was that she was in trouble. Through her gasps and sobs, she abruptly stood, turned tail, and hauled off back the way she'd came. Everything in her body screamed for Ambrosia, reverting back into the little girl she no longer was. She had to get away, go somewhere, do something! The poor crazy ggirl was all jumbled and confused, and there was clearly a couple of screws loose as of now.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin watched as Brandy ran off. He wanted to go after her, but his legs wouldn't go. He knew enough that it would only make things worse. Seb started to urge him away, and he reluctantly followed. He held his head low, his tail still behind him. Could things get back to normal? He didn't want to forget another face.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian protectively stayed close to Aduin. "I am not sure what is wrong with her Aduin," he admitted. "I'm sorry. I think I did more harm than good. I thought I could help." Sebastian felt horrible and lead him away. He brought him to the Cove for a rest and if he wanted food it was there too. "Perhaps after she calms down she will return. I do believe she loves you Aduin." Sebastian was certain of that. He was curious to see what would come from it.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin followed Sebastian to the Cove where he lay down, tears now springing to his eyes once more. It was a depressing day for him. He just lost the one he loved, again someone he held close disappeared. Whether or not she would return, he could only hope.

"I-I failed her, S-Seb. I p-promised to be a g-good mate...Where did I go wrong?!"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian hushed him softly. "You did not, Aduin. What I can gather, Brandy is just an emotional female," he spoke, like that would explain everything. "Though she did feel like you smothered her so perhaps she saw too much of you? I don't know females have always been difficult to me. I am lucky that Pearl is so easy going. Haven was a bit difficult too, in her own way," he tried to explain maybe then he would understand that comparison. "She will turn around I am sure of it Aduin. Don't worry."
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin sniffed, stiffling his own cries as Seb spoke in a hushed voice. All he could do was wish she would return to him. He swore in his mind he would be less smothering, and do everything right. He didn't care what that meant for him, as long as he kept her happy. That's all he wanted.

"I just want her happy." He rested his head on his paws and his eyes slowly drifted to a close as he cried himself silently to sleep in front of his step-brother.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian sat down next to him. "I guess you will have her be. If you go search for her now she might feel like you are smothering her again." Sebastian thought this was a rather complicated matter to solve. "I'm here for you, Aduin. If you need to talk," he offered. The large male was not really sure what would help but he would help Aduin any way he could.

"Perhaps ask her more what she wants? But remind you that it shouldn't be you that should keep compromising. It should come from both ways," he reminded him. Otherwise they might have to undo their mateship.