Blackfoot Forest Bad decisions, that's alright
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The only whom gathered in the crowd were her brother and sister in law, whom she sent grateful smiles to for their obvious encouragement. Leto looked stoic as ever but she could tell he wouldn't need much convincing to follow her, nor would Minna who looked pleased. 

Amara had shown, though it appeared that she wished to be anywhere but here. The brown female stared blankly into the treeline, not seeming to hear or notice any of what was going on around her. Sen too had shown, sitting near Amara to offer comfort to which Liri shook her head slightly, sadly. It didn't seem anything would help her.

Lilith had not shown, which she noted, and Liri wondered if she was in on the disappearance of Zephyr and Sen's daughter. 

"Please keep an eye out for Zepyhr Maverick and Chusi. One is a large black male with white markings and green eyes. The other is a young pup who looks like a mini-Sen. They have disappeared and while I would like to hope that this is merely a misguided field trip, I don't have high hopes," she informed grimly, a wrinkle of concern in her brow.

"That was all I wished to say, and unless anyone has any other subjects to bring up, you may return to whatever it is I disturbed you from," she smiled lightly, though it did not quite reach her eyes.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Bad decisions, that's alright - by Síff - August 03, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Bad decisions, that's alright - by Amara - August 04, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Bad decisions, that's alright - by Leto - August 05, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Bad decisions, that's alright - by Maevra - August 06, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: Bad decisions, that's alright - by Sen - August 07, 2016, 03:07 AM
RE: Bad decisions, that's alright - by Síff - August 08, 2016, 11:09 PM