Raven's Watch Wag and the world wags with you
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
"Alpha to be? Well, maybe I should start calling you your higness," She said with a slight smile, creeping up beside him. She felt a small need to be close to him, so she did just that - though she didn't want to make him uncomfortable so she didn't go too far.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
You see, Pige, when you're footloose and collar-free, well, you take nothing but the best
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Knew pushed so the two were touching, side by side. He glanced down at the wintery wolfess, his ebony eyes filled with content. She was extremely warmer than the bitter cold, and instantly felt better. "No, you are too good of a friend for me to allow that." Knew insisted. "Only people below me are allowed to call me such a title."
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen didn't move as he pressed up against her. She smiled but had no words to say. Or rather, she had lists of things to say but she was unsure how to say them. Instead she looked up to gaze into his eyes. Knew was already a close friend, despite them only meeting twice. What if she wanted to get to know him even more?
You see, Pige, when you're footloose and collar-free, well, you take nothing but the best
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Knew took another minute of the silence and her warmth, before standing up and shaking out his coat. "I've had a great time, Pige. I'll see you soon, yeah?" He insisted, hinting on the fact that it was time for his leave. His eyes were lit with complete happiness, and he was ready for another day where the two could speak again.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gawsh these two are cute. Fading out here right?
Gwen almost tried to press up against him again but decided against it. She just smiled instead, shaking her own thick coat before standing up and replying "Same, It was really fun, thank you.. And yes, we must meet up again!" She exclaimed. As usual, she had enjoyed her time with Knew and she hadn't wanted it to end, but she silently promised herself that they would indeed do something like this again. "Goodbye, Knew." she said quietly then added "Soon," but she left it at that and began to turn to leave with a wag of her tail and a glimmer filling her eyes.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Yeup! I'll go ahead and start the next thread hehe

"See ya 'round, kiddo!" Knew took off, occasionally turning his head to glance at how far Gwen had gone. Sometimes it was difficult to spot the white pelt amongst the snow. He hoped he hadn't taken her too far away from her pack. Hell, he wished she never had to go back. They got along to well, it was a pain to walk away. Though he loved suspense, and would force himself through it every day. His next plan was a bit more dangerous, but he'd commit anything to have some fun.