Ankyra Sound one gonna settle me down, then bring me back up again
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Ingram hadn't expected company; so when a lone, sylphlike figure rose from the shimmering tide he had half a mind to turn around. He wasn't thrilled with another adult telling him what to do, and wasn't about to give this one a chance.

Without much haste to his step he dramatically altered his course -- that was, until he realized the adult was a she, and not that old at all. At least not as old as Lusca or Muses were. Clearly older than him, obviously -- but as far as Ingram was concerned, not old enough to be bossing him around.

As he pulled close to her he noticed a vexing look on her features; was she worried? Had she lost someone? He stopped; if she had lost someone, she would expect him to help her look for them -- and that was not exactly the deportment Ingram envisioned for himself. Helping strangers was just... ugh!

All the same, he couldn't really ignore her especially now; it was certain she would have seen him. He stopped and offered a huffy: "Who are you?"
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna settle me down, then bring me back up again - by Ingram Sr - November 10, 2016, 07:23 PM