Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Private 
@Dakarai
Let’s forward date this to when D is mostly healed? 

The more you love something, the more power you give it to hurt you.  The phrase had become something of a mantra to Olive, but the grey maiden had recently made the decision to shed the affirmation [like a second skin]. The past weeks with Dakarai were enough to convince her that nothing would ever be bad again and she need not protect herself anymore. Once she was a wolf totally consumed by her own wayfarer dreams - but she accepted her life beside Dakarai with grace and enthusiasm. Yes, this life suited Olive just fine.

He gave unto her independence as well as companionship; she offered him the same. There was such a strong sense of contentment and assylum between them, that it was as if she were viewing the world through a pair of rosy-colored sunglasses. The aegis of his love deflected any negative thoughts or bad experiences and everything was good. Yes, it suited Olive just fine

It was a warm, autumn day that Olive cantered through the forest, returning from a moment’s solitary reprieve at a nearby lake. It was a glorious day - the sun hung heavy and sonorous in the clear sky; bathing the landscape in a warm light. Olive had a sneaking suspicion that it was one of the last warm snaps before the inevitable winter snows blew in - and such a day called for divine laziness; which, in Olive’s case, manifested as a deep nap taken upon the warmed lakeshore. It was a just small body of water that culminated in an earthly depression, but it sparkled in a most enchanting way. The jeweled water had quickly lulled her to dormancy and she fell asleep in the manner of a puppy; entirely, wholly consumed by the act. 

Upon waking hours later, Olive groggily rose from her place in the dirt, lapped up some of the cool water and turned to return home. The dove rounded back to her den, her dancing gait invigorated by sleep and blissful happiness. When the stony grotto came into proximity, Olive found her heart fluttering - she so hoped that her love were home so that they could play.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai had been sitting underneath the overhang awaiting Olives return eagerly. When her scent drifted to his nose he stood up with his tail wagging happily and bounded over to her, his movements bouncy and free. He chuffed a greeting as he approached her and once he was in front of her he covered her face in kisses, rubbing his cheek against her neck fur.

"welcome back Darling. I got you something!" he said excitedly, like a pup about to surprise his mother. He walked into the den and began to nose Something over to her. It was a rock that had broken, and inside the break was jagged shards of a sparkling pink stone. He gingerly grasped it in his mouth and carried it over, dropping it by her paws. "it was special and exotic so I took it, because it reminded me of you" he said warmly as he gazed at her, a smile forming on his maw.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Her swarthy lover bounded towards her and his large, warm black form was a welcome sight. For a long time Olive had nursed his wounds, licked them clean and applied poultices as advised by the family’s healers.  The healers stopped by the stony grotto every other day to check in on the two, but they never stayed for long and soon Olive was, once again, the only to care for him - but she hadn’t wanted it any other way. It was something truly special to get to know someone via the vulnerability and tenderness that convalescence required. She was utterly smitten with the wolf she had come to know.

It seemed as though he had kept busy during her reprieve, as her prince presented her with a welcome home gift! 

“Oh my,” she breathed. Her eyes glistened with delight as they surveyed the specimen in front of her. “It’s… not of this world.”  It wasn’t an untruth. The stone cracked open sharply to an exhibitionist display of the most beautiful, glittering, translucent pink crystal. It rose and fell in craggy, icy peaks - taking in the sunlight and fracturing it into spectrums. She placed a paw upon it and felt the caress if its energy strong in her thin, cream-colored limb.  The femme knew what this gemstone was; it was  talked about often among naturalist as it is most powerful, yet one of the most accessible  stones. “It’s the fair and lovely rose quartz, I believe,” Olive let the words spill. She brought her entire body to the ground so that she were eye-level with the crystal and stared closely. “Rose Quartz has been said to dissolve emotional wounds, fears and resentments… and circulates a divine loving energy throughout the entire being.” Many wolves did not believe in the spiritual embodiment of non-living objects - but these ideas comforted Olive so. She had taken to surrounding Dakarai with stones and her pretty trinkets during his recovering; he did not show any sign of discomfort from her silly rituals, if he felt them. 

“My king,” the sylph purred. “My gratitude is unending. Not just for this amazing gift, but for…everything.”  Olive had expressed this sentiment to him many, many times, but Olive found it had to contain her affections. “You’ve shown me so many new things, so many things I have never known…"  In one dainty movement, the fae was standing and facing her lovely brute. She reached her neck towards him and licked his nose, relishing how his cool skin felt on her tongue. "...or felt, before.”

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai felt a surge of pride in his chest for it seemed she loved her gift. As she crouched down to examine the stone she explained it's personality (as he had come to call it). He listened with interest and then nodded "perfect for you. You have done that for me and more, my goddess." he said affectionately. She had been the perfect nurse for him, her presence while he was weak was appreciated and he had thoroughly enjoyed it as she murmured To him about the uses and personalities of her treasures. He still found her beliefs to be interesting and profound. 

"my king"  the sentiment grabbed his attention and he met her gaze as she spoke of her gratitude, causing his gaze to soften. He looked at her adoringly as she stepped in front of him and picked his nose. He smiled at her and stepped forward, closing the gap between them and pressing his forehead to her nose for a moment. He lifted his head again and licked her cheeks murmuring " Olive...my sweet innocent Olive. I promise you that there will be new things in our relationship in the future, all equally as enjoyable as they have been. Our love was meant to be, and even with oxsana, God bless her, it did not feel like this. You make me feel complete my goddess"
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
He spoke such sweet, amazing words! What made the word ever saccharine was the innate truth behind them - and what could they be, if not truthful? Their incipient relationship left Olive with no doubts that they had found eternal destiny; they grey harpy had never been more sure of anything in her life. For a short time after Dakarai’s return, Olive was vexed with thoughts that this was a test of her universal faith - and that she was failing. The femme had forsaken several of the laws that her mother had taught her: the universal guidelines for living a  life free from suffering. Olive was a passionate wolf and as such she succumbed quite easily to her life of excess, possessiveness and attachment. 

But, didn’t the gods want her to be happy?  Well, Olive parlayed with herself, I will enjoy what I have, should the heavens ever deign to strip me of it. 

Olive took corporal pleasure in Dakarai’s sweet kisses before she broke their embrace and turned her attention, once again, to the Rose Quartz.  “A stone which epitomizes such affections deserves its own sovereign throne.”  She spoke in a sage, hushed tone and took the rose quartz in her mouth, gingerly toting it to their home underneath the promontory terra firma. The cherub nosed the earth until she found the most exhausted position, closest to where they slept. Olive relinquished her hold on the quartz  and gazed at it proudly before turning back to drink in the sight of Dakarai. It was all so perfect.

In one fluid movement, she laid her small, body on the dirt that encompassed the entrance to their den and curled onto her back [much in the manner of Dakarai upon the holy Sunspire]. “Dakarai…” She uttered, beguiled by her new, upside down view of the world. “Come closer.”

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She was his miracle, the reason he no longer needed to seek revenge or blood. He didn't know how to show her how incredibly lost in love he was. As she moved to place the Crystal in a suitable place he watched the way she moved, his eyes taking in her small but beautiful frame. 

He stood proudly as she turned to look at him, his eyes taking hold of hers for a few seconds before she rolled onto her back. Heat burned within him When she beckoned him closer, and he moved forward. Once near her he licked her neck slowly, and nibbled on her chin affectionately. "You are so beautiful. An ethereal beauty and air surrounds you my dear." he breathed in her ear.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive closed her eyes and arched her neck as the dark prince pushed his nose into the feathery curves of her décolletage. His nose was soft, black, cool to the touch [she had gotten to know it very closely since Dakarai’s return] and she luxuriated in his nearness. The sparks that he ignited within her were very much welcomed and she invariably craved more. As his powerful figure loomed over her, the doe of ash and cream bathed in his light and receptively leaned into his nuzzles.

Perhaps her mirth had resulted from her blissful nap by the lake, or maybe it was influenced by her immediacy to the rose quartz. The most likely reason for this newfound sense of gentle fearlessness was the inky male who now shared her home and her life. Olive wondered if any other wolf in history had ever felt as good as she, thrice surrounded by the earth, by her family and her  love. As if to prove her wrong, Dakarai continued to tease up her neck and into her ear.

"You are so beautiful. An ethereal beauty and air surrounds you, my dear.” His dewey, breathy whispers tickled her ear, feeling her skin prickle at the nape of her neck. Olive coyly drew her paws into her pale chest and felt as if she were a puppet - completely controlled by the murky tones of his voice.  She knew in that moment that she was devoted to him entirely

“It’s all for you.”

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
her words filled something within him, brought a wave of warmth and a sense of right. He swallowed thickly and rasped his tongue down her chest and belly, taking his time with her pleasure. He looked up at her with emotion filled eyes and gave one slow lick right there, watching her face to see her reaction to see how he made her feel. 

His stomach muscles were tensing as he fought the urge to take her passionately right then and there. He lapped his tongue out again, drawing in the sweet taste of his ggoddess. Lifting his head he looked her in the eyes " it doesn't have to be now my sweet. I can wait a lifetime for you if it's what you want and need." he said, voice thick and several octaves lower than normal.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
There was a part that felt what she and Dakarai were doing was wrong - but there was another part of her that felt it was so right. As as adolescent, Olive had dismissed her sexuality as a youthful lust for learning and unabated joie de vivre. In a way, it wasn’t untrue… but all things had changed. All things had changed, because of the dark specter who swathed her in his coat of crushed black velvet. But he did not change her with force, no; rather, he deconstructed through caresses. He gently lifted the veil so that she could experience what could only be achieved by two wolves together, rather than one alone. Then he became the stable ground upon which she rebuilt. It was the beautiful cycle of two worlds changing in tandem. 

Sensuality was novel to the coquette and she relished in the newfound spirituality of it all. It was certainly the ultimate act… but the ultimate act of what? Of lust, of amorality, of love, of sin? Sex had the power to corrupt, but Olive was certain their own act was spurred on by nothing but the purest of piety and infatuation. The pale creature thought about this as Dakarai left a hot trail of kisses down her neck and chest. He did not stop when her entire torso was covered in his cascade of kisses, no - Dakarai continued to trail over her downy belly, his love burning hot against her skin. 

And then his warmth was upon hers

Dakarai moved his tongue along her and her very soul vibrated as a response. The small act fulfilled every single one of her desires, yet ignited a thousand more. The breath escaped from her lungs and her head pressed back into the supportive ground, burning under Dakarai’s watchful eyes. Oh, it wasn’t fair of him to give her an out when she lay there energetically, generously, atomically, spiritually emotionally and physically open to him. 

“What I want is you…” Olive’s rose-hued, soft tones conveyed the intimacy she felt in her heart. She wanted him, but knew they were in no rush. Together, they were eternal. “But, but what I need is for you to do that… again. Please, my King.” It was as close to begging as she dare stray; for she felt she would crumble and blow away in the wind if he did not push his tongue against her. And so the grey maiden lay underneath him, tingling with want.

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
A small huff of breath left his mouth as she confirmed her desire for him, and asked for him to taste her again. He was at a loss for words as he looked at her for a few seconds more, but then ducked his head again and lapped at her sweet, sensitive flesh his breath tickling her warmth as he pleasured her.

He had a sweet aching within his loins and already his member peeked out of the sheath. He almost chuckled at how she made him act like a hormonal adolescent, smelling his first heat. "you even taste like heaven my sweet" he groaned.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive's maw released a nearly imperceptible whine - but her muted timbre conveyed sensations entirely different than a whine's normative discontent. And drastically so; as Dakarai resumed his divine duty, Olive felt every problem and every worry [few as they may be] evanesce into nothingness. Her cognition muddied and swirled until her mind held but a semblance of its prior abilities. The cherub was nothing but her physical body, consumed by the heat burning in the midst of her rib cage. It reverberated down her creamy abdomen and snaked itself around her thighs, urging her to push them wider, wider, wider until she could physically be no more accesible to her dark lover.

He touched her in the way the tide lapped at the shore, slowly at times but hungrily at others. Olive was the beach composed entirely of sand, continually being shaped and reshaped by the soft caresses of his ocean. The fae was something of an ocean herself, churning and squirming underneath him. As he lifted his head to speak, Olive drank in his words as yet another miracle delivered at the behest of his sweet tongue. The words heaven and sweet stood out in an italicized, sans serif typeface in her mind's eye and she subtly nodded her head towards him but was unable to utter a word.

Dakarai kicked the door to her sensuous world wide open and she wasn't interested in letting it close. Using her entire body she squirmed out from between his paws and moved to one side, rising upon her unsteady limbs. Olive looked akin to a shaky fawn but felt like a sultry tiger; as such, the woman rubbed herself against him in a feline manner, her head, torso and hips alighting with him each in turn.

"You've been so... charitable... to me," she purred, her exhale serving as the vehicle for her gentle words. "Now, dear, close your eyes." 

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her whimpers drove him insane and he nipped at her teasingly, watching her body squirm and twist with pleasure and desire. It seemed he had driven the toxic words from her mouth, as the only response she gave was a slow nod of the head. She had lit him on fire in every sense, his soul,his heart, his body had been like dry kindling ready to be set aflame by a spark. She had been that spark and he felt reborn with the love he felt for her. He wanted..no needed to make her happy, to show her how good life could be.

Tail rose and wagged invitingly as he moved his paws to allow her to stand up, nosing her gently with a smile as he noted her shaky limbs. She rubbed herself against him, her hips caressing against him.  He growled softly though the sound was not one of anger, but one of desire and passion, of the need to feel her touch. She spoke to him in a completely new tone, a sultry purr that ran chills down his spine. Obediently he closed his eyes and released a thick breath.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The raven-hued brute did as she commanded, closed his eyes and released a long, drawn breath. The quicksilver woman rounded Dakarai’s chest and subsequently freed him from her ardent meanderings.  Her ivy gaze [saturated with yearning and fervor] fell upon her lover and drifted over his features - his regal head, his expansive chest, his bold, elongated tail. As her gaze passed over hindquarters, Olive noted his excitement and she was pleased, glad that her simple pleasure could deliver his own.

As she looked upon Dakarai, the familiar sensibilities of affection and trust began to flutter within her hear - but it was different this time. Olive scarcely could put a name to it. It drove her to be with this man not only spiritually, but physically. Bodily pleasure was new to the maiden, as most of her life’s indulgences stemmed from her intangible inclinations. Moreso, the love she felt flowed inhibited within her body and pooled right… there. That delicate part of her body; the beneficiary of Dakarai’s libidinous tongue. 

Just when the fae thought she had felt all the good things in the world [love being the first and foremost], he went ahead and presented her with an assortment of all new, dark sensations. Lust was funny, especially to Olive [who had relatively no experience with this sort of consciousness]. It was all consuming and Olive delighted in it.

In truth, Olive had no plan after Dakarai closed his eyes. The femme was not the skilled seductresses of legend, the ones whose skills were legend and were actively sought by wandering men. But Dakarai was her muse and she let her libido guide her every action - for this was a dance choreographed at the very dawn of time, and her body knew what to do.

Olive ensnared his body within her own and circled him once more with heavy, viscous movements.  Again, she pressed every part of her being into his; she twirled around him as her tail probed the crevices of his body that she could not, herself, reach. Every so often she would lightly nip at his coat, as if  to leave a trail of breadcrumbs in order to find her way home. Every part of her own body was so heightened, so aware, that even  the sensation of her teeth combing through his fur sent shivers down her spine. 

She pirouetted around him and dipped underneath him, taking advantage of her small stature. As the sylph hovered low to the ground and snaked between his legs, she purposefully dragged herself [ ever so s l o w l y ] against the curvature of his belly and groin [ quite selfishly wishing to feel his hardness].  As Olive resurfaced on the other side of his body and rounded around his chest again, she rested the nape of her tail underneath his muzzle and awaited his reaction.

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
His patience had been rewarded grandly, though she had seemed to hesitate for a moment making him worry about the reason. He had been about to open his mouth and ask if she was alright before she rubbed against him, using her tail to stroke him all over and in places that made him tremble with desire for her. Teeth nipped at his pelt and His pelt bristled as the dark and heavy tension between them turned almost electric. She knew what to do with him, to drive him wild with need and love. He exhaled loudly "good gods Olive..." he had more he wanted to say, but fell silent as his seductive lover dragged herself ever so godamn slowly over his crotch, causing him to involuntarily buck his hips down against her. She came up under his chest and crawled out from under him and out in front of him, her entrance poised in front of him enticingly, tail resting under his mouth invitingly.

He rubbed his face against her tail end and licked her entrance a few times before lifting his head again "are you ready my love? I fear that I can't wait much longer"  he asked his words thick with love and desire, each word coming out slowly from her treatments.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Are you ready my love? 

Olive’s little, pattering heart was sent into a flutter at Dakarai’s words. Was she ready? It was her last chance to retire from the business they played; the last change to turn away from the enticing, vestal precipice upon which she stood. But - this was not a decision that needed to be made then, for the siren decided long ago that she were to pledge herself to him in mind, body and soul. Olive wanted Dakarai to know her in this way, a way that no other man or woman knew her. Carnally, erotically. But she wanted to know something too. She was hungry to be stroked within and to deeply understand the sensations which drove them; to fully immerse herself in sensuality and all its newness.

“Take me,” Olive beseeched him, her breath quickening from the anticipation, “please…” 

There was something so gentle about him - how he offered to wait, how he verbalized his desires and how he asked before taking her. But there was an interesting duality to him that she didn’t fully understand - how his entire family perished in front of him, how he had joined those Blackfeather fuckers and how he eventually returned to her, torn and tattered from combat.  Sometimes Olive wondered if Dakarai were even real or if he was a vision of god himself. He was abstract. He was profound. He was hers.

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She was his. The thought flickered through his mind once she begged for him to take her. He ran his nose over her rear end once more before pushing up on his hind legs and wrapping his forearms around her waist. He positioned himself and gently pressed into her, not wanting to hurt his precious love but needing her all the same. He nibbled on the back of her neck, and licked her fur sweetly as he thrust into her with a smooth solid movement. good God...oh fuck his mind was a haze of warmth and fuzzy sensations as he drew himself back out slowly and gradually, allowing her to adjust and relax before he continued.

"There has never been anything sweeter.." he nearly sobbed as he thrust again, a almost snarling grunt leaving his mouth. He fastened his jaws around Olive's scruff and bit down, claiming her in the instinctual way of their kind. She was heaven, not just erotically but emotionally as she caused ghee feelings deep within him to rise to the surface. He began to move in a steady rhythm sliding in and out of her warmth at a pleasurable pace. Too fast was known to be unpleasant for the females, and too slow was torturous and sometimes painful for men. His tongue swept out from between his teeth and caressed her fur."I love you, my queen of the heavens"  he moaned into her ear.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
There is was - that cloying sensation that filled her up and rose through her consciousness until it swirled wickedly thick and heavy in her gullet. Dakarai's sweet, sweet muscular arms wrapped around her in an erotic embrace, discovering her flower for the first time. Olive was discovering her flower too, as the mixtures of sensation was intriguing and illuminating at the same time - but she would have to study the betwitchment of sex afterwards. Her lover was fucking her, and that deserved every single iota of her attention.

The pleasure she felt was laced with the pain. Dakarai gripped tightly onto the scruff of her neck and she found the pressure of his fangs a carthartic feeling. The experience was mortal, earthly and Olive immediate learned why wolves chased the feeling and engaged in the act outside of reproductive reasons [as they were doing at that very moment].  Olive's breath hitched on her throat as she began to realize the weight of her swarthy partner - he was significantly larger than her and Olive had to work extraordinarily hard to keep them both upright. Her sinewy front legs soon refused to bear his weight and Olive let her chest sink towards the ground in a slow, sensuously and fluid manner, pulling her scruff from Dakarai's grip. Her rump was sticking up in a puppyish manner, but the passion was anything but puppyish. This change  afforded Dakarai entirely new access and the partnership entirely new sensitivities.

Happy with her new position [it was must easier to lock her knees and carry Dakarai's thrusts in stride], Oliver let her tongue loll out the of her grey mouth in a most ungraceful way. But she cared not. Dakarai spoke some words but Olive could not perceive that either, nor respond. Olive decided then that she could stay this way for the entirety of her existence and be completely fine with it. She no longer needed to eat, no longer needed to sleep, no longer needed the company of others. Only Dakarai, only Dakarai, only Dakarai.

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Easing up on her, he tried to shift his weight onto his hind legs a bit more, but found that once she kneeled down, it was easier to control how much he leaned ontop of her. Closing his eyes he continued to make love to her, speeding up enough to increase the sensation but not end the event too quickly. Dakarai opened his blue eyes, eyelids heavy with lust as he watched her expression. He didn't think her expression was ugly or embarrassing, quite the contrary in fact. As he gazed at her lost and Pleasured expression the only thing he thought was "So beautiful, My olive, My olive"

His thrusts gained in power and he groaned loudly, burying his face into the fur he had clamped onto to muffle the sounds that would begin to escape his mouth. It was one thing he was embarrassed about, he was so damn vocal and loud during sex. Sometimes he spoke things that made no sense at all, but things that were purely sexual and dirty.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive wanted nothing more to look at him, to look him in his cerulean eyes - the pools which had drawn her in at their first meeting and inspired incredible love within her. Olive turned her head in hopes of catching a glimpse of her prince hard at work, but she found that her neck would not twist that way and she reconciled to lay her head upon the earth and simply feel his company.

Dakarai was the greatest lover in the entire expanse of the Teekon Wilds - Olive knew this to be true, even though she had only ever bedded this one male, her king. No other being could around such prurience in her [in anyone]… especially not in the tenders areas where she felt it. The sylph felt it in her paws where she gripped at the earth and felt it in her flank as Dakarai pushed against her. Felt it in her stomach as excitement bubbled and felt it in her chest as her ribs kneaded the earth. She felt it in the nape of her neck, where the brute held on and gripped her in a most impassioned way. She felt it in her ears as he breathed into them; tickled, she pressed her ears against her skull. 

And, she felt it right there. But it all was changing, metamorphosing into something different before her very eyes. The filly did not know what an orgasm was, but hers overtook her like a most welcomed tidal wave. This was a different ride completely and for a few eternal moments Olive was caught up in sensations that Olive would [from then on] seek from Dakarai again and again and again. Olive’s mouth fell open and a series breathy moans poured forth, not wanting it to stop.

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai nuzzled her softly as she tried to turn her head, thinking her uncomfortable. He released his grip upon her scruff, licking her shoulders, ears, and head lovingly as the strong pleasure built up within him, warning him that release would come soon. A sweet aching in his groin matched the thrusts he made into her core until he thought he would die if he didn't allow himself to be released.

He knew that she had reached her climax when he heard the sweet sounds of her moans. The noises touched him in more places then one and with a solid, strong thrust he emptied his love inside of her, coming with a loud growl that ended in a shaky sob of relief. "You are... I have no words good enough for you"  he panted. The knot would prevent them from separating for a while, so he nuzzled her and licked her, murmuring sweet words into her ears as he caught his breath.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive could no longer say that her introduction to Dakarai was the ultimate, most passionate moment of her life. That memory was quickly ousted, shoved from it’s throne, usurped by this very moment. Yes… that rang true. This feeling, this heat, could never be bested. The prince held her close as their very existence unwound around them. He was her shepherd over the rolling crescendos and energetic convulsions, shining a flashlight into the dark corners of consciousness. 

To experience such togetherness was to steal a glimpse of true Elysium. 

And slowly, soul returned to body. The intensity began to ebb, leaving the supple doe panting heavily in its wake. Her chest heaved from excitement, pressing her strong lungs into the earth underneath her. Olive felt so delicate beneath him, so enveloped and protected — and her mind had never been so clear before. 

Though Dakarai was her chaperone, it seemed that he was not immune to the intensity and electricity of their coupling. He was heavy on top of her, recuperating from his passions. They were tied together in a way that was most unexpected to the maiden [no longer], but she enjoyed it just the same. It was an interesting sensation, but her lover was gentle and kind and amorous and just a little bit brooding — and that was a cocktail that could placate even the most interesting of sensations.

He leaned down to breathe heavy words into her ear.  The honeyed sentiment sank heavily and lovely in her mind, with no other thoughts to dull its shine. Olive, who had entirely lost the ability to speak for several moments following their peak, summoned a murmur.

“But you… it took an entire galaxy being woven into one body to make you.”

Small and serene tears coalesced near the inner corner of her eyes and skated down her pale visage, wetting her cheeks. The tempest did not know why she cried; all she knew was that she suddenly felt all her strong emotions poking at her quite keenly, like the happiest of daggers. Her gentle tears were not of sadness nor regret, but of pure prosperity and sanctity. A wisp of a smile graced her lips, signaling to Dakarai that he should not worry. 

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai waited to speak until his breath was steady. He lightened his weight ontop of her and tested the hold on the knot, finding that he could now slip out with ease. He slipped off of her and moved around to face her, licking away her tears. He understood that she was happy, and not sad or disgusted. "Save your tears my darling, for i assure you there are many more pleasant things to come." He murmured and pressed his forehead against hers, blue eyes staring deeply into green.

"I will protect you until i can no longer stand, I will provide for you and love you. You need not ever use tooth or claw against an enemy so long as i am around. I love you more than i can put into words." He breathed and licked at her cheeks and ears lovingly.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The clarity that she felt in her mind was nothing like the clarity she felt in her body. The afterglow  of his sex was almost as delicious as the act of lovemaking itself, but in a different manner. Now she felt pleasant, peaceful… whereas before she overflowed with steamy sensualities. Her cleansed and absolved tears continued to fall — however, Olive nearly forgot about them and she reveled in her sudden lucidity, head laying heavy against the earthen floor.

They loosened and Dakarai separated from her, leaving the heat of her innermost body. The silver doe gently regained her composition and lifted her head, pressing her forehead and cheeks against his exquisite, perfect tongue. Olive was not yet ready to let him go and silently pleaded that he would lay his body against her and embrace her, swathing swathing the woman in his sea of crushed, black velvet. She would wait patiently, though, and in the meantime the grey woman basked in his kisses and allowed him to clean her tearstained cheeks.

Dakarai sung the words that her heart yearned and she laid her glowing, viridian gaze upon his. He was so elegant, and she grasped at straws for her words.

”You mean, pleasant things like.... puppies?" she inquired genuinely. It was an honest question, evidencing her virginity and her newness to this type of passion. Olive was still a young wolf herself and, surprisingly,  did not understand much behind the science of reproduction. The nymph knew nothing of a woman’s seasons [growing up alongside a family of men did not offer many opportunities to discuss these hormonal changes]. As far as Olive knew, a woman could conceive at any time.

“I would so love to bear your children,” Olive grinned, a shade of hope creeping into her light timbre. She hadn’t been in heat, of course, and no children would result from their union that night.... but the babe wasn’t aware of the difference. It was these types of things that Olive relied on Dakarai to teach her about the world; he had so much more experience falling in love, having sex and making babies than she. But, she figured — if this were how she bore his children, she would be delighted. It was inevitable, anyways!

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai blinked once and then chuckled, the sound as bright as the sun itself "Yes, puppies are one of many. Having the puppies, watching them grow, fall in love. Our children will bring us many happy times. But growing old together,basking in one another's love, that is a life filled with happiness itself" he whispered. He lowered himself down to the ground and patted the ground beside him "Lay with me? I am not ready to be away from your warmth yet" He asked, almost as if he had read her mind.

He spotted the glimmer of hope in her gaze and shook his head "You won't get pregnant this time my dear. You need to be in heat to be fertile" He explained. Not wanting her to feel sad or disappointed he quickly added "But this means we shall come together many more times my love" he promised, blue eyes gazing at her with [assion and love burning in their depths.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
So, the tempest would not conceive puppies from this particular union. Olive nodded her head as if she should have known; she was learning much today about her own womanhood. Experiencing so much, so soon could easily overwhelm a wolf and Olive found herself relieved to have a guide — and especially by a man she loved and trusted implicitly. Olive leaned in towards him as and nibbled at the base of his velveteen ear, reminiscent of their passionate consummation. “Yes, many, many, many more times.”  

and it was the truth.

He wanted her to come closer, and Olive could honestly say she wanted nothing more in that moment. The little ashen body picked itself up off the cool, smooth stone and draped itself against her lover, most of her weight leaning against his powerful form. The fae stretched her willowy legs out beside her, shifted onto her side and lay her head and neck delicately on his shoulders. Olive was remiss to leave his warmth and would easily concede to any of his invitations. In fact, the woman luxuriated in it — as life had proven that love was the sweetest thing in the entire world. Sweeter than the stars and sweeter than the moon. Sweeter than the stories held in the patterns of plants. It all made her feel a little guilty, but Olive felt convinced that this was the truth; the ultimate understanding. 

Truthfully [and in a more practical manner], they were lucky to have each other’s warmth: for it was the cusp of winter and soon the snows would blow in and truly test the durability of their open-facing den, a place of sex and depravity [of the best kind.] Of course, the thick, sap-stained sentinels block would most of father winter’s buffeting winds… but Olive worried. The earth was not always a kind place and Olive was the true definition of a summer wolf. Though, she was no longer a wanderer and now had a family and her soul mate to help bear the weight of the season. 

“Did you know that I had a dream about you, my king?” she inquired nonchalantly, having forgotten the latent dream that came to her during that day’s lakeside interlude.