Hushed Willows He's a tramp
You see, Pige, when you're footloose and collar-free, well, you take nothing but the best
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
@Gwen

Knew knew damn well he shouldn't be here, on the border of Maurder's Keep. Gwen never asked him to do so, and would possibly get somewhat angry with him doing so, but he couldn't wait much longer for their rendezvous. It also felt good to create some mischief, and the forever suspicion of getting caught always kept him on his paws. The dog sniffed around the border, not daring to bark or growl. He searched for the smell of his friend, occasionally stepping a foot or two closer to the center. 

It was late night of the very day they went ice skating against the frozen river of Raven Watch. He couldn't wait much longer to see her, so decided to sneak around by the border in hopes of finding her once again.
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Oooooh suprise thread!

Gwen had decided to search for prey toward the edge of the border, seeing as she couldn't find much in the heart of the territory. She was sniffing around, hoping to find a rabbit or two when she caught the scent of a familiar friend. Knew! What the heck is he doing here? He could get caught! She gasped to herself, then followed the scent. She was worried in case anyone else found him, but she also wagged her tail in excitement to see her friend again. She soon caught sight of him and leapt over. 

"Knew, what on earth are you doing here?" She said quietly, with a large smile on her face. "You could get caught!" She voiced her worry, but it was hard to contain her joy at seeing him here.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
You see, Pige, when you're footloose and collar-free, well, you take nothing but the best
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Hehe, won't be the only one ;D

"Exactly!" He said in a whisper that imitated a yell. Knew's tail wagged when finally spotting his snow covered friend. The males tongue lulled slightly on the edge of his mouth, it was obvious he was filled with energy, shifting plenty in his place. "I came to see you," he admitted, his eyes bright and expressing excitement. 

Besides, I can run pretty quick -- wouldn't be the first time." Knew winked, stepped closer toward Gwen. Mischief made him feel young again, even though he was already pretty young.
427 Posts
Ooc —
xD

Gwen grinned "I'm.... glad you came. I was already beginning to miss you." She chuckled and also stepped closer to him. "I should hope so, if any of the pack finds you here we will both be in trouble." She sat in front of him and continued to smile. "What is it you came to see me for?"

The white female thumped her tail on the snow topped ground and glanced quickly around her to see if the pair were being watched. There was no one that she could see, or smell, but there could be someone lurking around. Hopefully not.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Knew thought for a moment, why did he come? Partly for the thrill of misbehaving, while also to just see Gwen. In the two days they've known each other it seemed strange to desire her so much by his side, but it was rare for him to think such a way of someone, she truly was special. The dog shrugged, "Exactly that, to see you." He admitted, no shame in his tone of voice.

"Would you rather me leave?" He began to step away, falsely threatening to leave the territory.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen waited for his response, but when he did answer it just made her smile even more. Though when he threatened to leave she followed so that she was still in front of him. "No. You are staying!" She insisted. "Don't you leave me here on my own," She added with a flick of her tail. She didn't want him to leave again, she wanted him to stay for a while, or maybe they could both go somewhere, either way she wanted to be with him for a while. She enjoyed his company. The ivory wolfess looked up at his eyes. Yet once again she could not think of anything to say. What should she say in a situation like this?
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
"You sure you'd rather not go with all the other brutes in the pack?" He teased, lifting up an imaginary eyebrow. Taking another step with his back foot, mischief in his eyes, along with a wry smirk showing itself boldly on his muzzle. His chest seemed to puff out, looking somewhat like his old self that Gwen had never seen before, back when he wasn't tiny -- well, as tiny. 

"Besides all I cause is trouble." He was testing her, curious to see her reaction.
427 Posts
Ooc —
"To be honest, I hardly know the rest of the pack. And besides, I'd much rather spend my time with you." She gave a small wink and chuckled. She looked at him in a different way than when she had first met him. When she had first met him she had no opinion of him really, but she had slowly gained a bond with him and she considered him her best friend in the Teekon Wilds. Probably because she didn't really have any other friends. But that didn't phase her. She was fine with just having Knew. He was all she needed. "I like trouble." 

In her old pack she remembered that she was always getting into trouble, messing around and causing mischief. That side of her had been lost many years ago, and it would be nice to have it return, even if it was less that it had once been.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
He shook his head, crossing one of his front legs over the other a huffing slightly, creating the illusion of smoke coming out of his nose. "I'm sure they can't keep they're hands off you, you're just being modest." Knew exclaimed, holding a troublesome look. He noticed a shift in Gwen's personality, she seemed more mischievous, he liked to believe it was he who brought out that side of her. 

"You sure you aren't afraid of getting caught?" He played, wondering if she truly cared about staying in the pack. Knew begun to imagine what it would be like to travel the woods with each other and not be tied down to a single location. Perhaps she truly cared about the leaders though, he wouldn't push too much if that were so.
427 Posts
Ooc —
"I've only really met Stark and Banner, the alphas." She said with a small sigh. "And no, I mean, I don't think anyone will be at the borders yet.... but we do have to be careful. I only joined last week, I can't have the alphas get peeved at me already," she gave a nervous laugh, then shook her head. She wanted to run with knew, and spend all her time with him, no ties or duties that she was bound to. Yet she wanted to prove herself and be able to socialize and fight and hunt with a pack. She was torn between the two. 

She really did love spending time with Knew, and not being able to do so all of the time was fustrating, but did she really want to leave the pack? So soon? She let out another sigh, and leaned her head against Knew's shoulder. It was a move that she was unsure Knew would want her to make, but she did so with slow movements and her head was only lightly resting on him. That way if he wanted to move away from her he could with ease.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
He seemed to instantly relax his muscles when Gwen laid her head against him, as if to be more comfortable for her. It felt right to sit there side by side, collecting as much warmth from her as possible. "There's a great big hunk of world down there with no fence around it," He exclaimed, looking off past the territory of the Keep. 

"I'll let you think about it, Pige." Knew leaned his head against hers and began to take in the sight of the night, stars shining brighter than they ever had -- likely because of Gwen's presence.
427 Posts
Ooc —
The white female said nothing as Knew relaxed and leaned his head against her own. It felt so normal to be sat like this together, and it gave her a warm feeling that she swiftly embraced. Still however, she said nothing. There was nothing more to say. 

She just stayed where she was, leaning against Knew, gazing up at the stars. She would have to come to a decision sooner or later. Knew or the pack. She was likely to pick Knew, but before she set her mind on something she wanted to know how he felt about about her. It had only recently been a thought that she really noticed. Ever since they met she had had a fuzzy feeling inside her, and it only grew as time progressed. For now, though, she was enjoying the silence and warmth of the males company.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Knew enjoyed the comfortable silence best he could, but it was uncommon to be close to the dog and be met with his mouth shut. "Hey, Pige, I got a question." The quiet was broke, once again, by the tramp. He lifted his head for a moment to gaze down at her, moonlight highlighting her eyes in a new way that made her all the more beautiful. 

"Why'd you like that Storm dude in the first place?" He questioned, wondering how on Earth someone as kind as her could fall for a brute as awful as him.
427 Posts
Ooc —
The silence was short lived, but it didn't bother her too much. She glanced at him as he asked the question. She frowned slightly, then looked up at the bright moon, lonely as ever in the sky, despite the stars that loomed around it. She sighed and said softly "He was... different back then. Before, I mean." a pained smile came to rest on her face before she continued. "He was kind and loving and never failed to make me smile. But we grew apart, slowly. I guess we were never meant to be."
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Knew nodded, listening intently to what she had to say. Maybe it was a mistake to have brought him up, but it was far too late now. "Eh, you're better here anyway, I might as well be dead if you didn't catch me that rabbit." He smirked slightly, making fun of his somewhat brink of starvation. Though it never truly set in that he actually could have died, and still might.

His tail flicked somewhat, likely to just have something to do. Knew pushed himself closer to Gwen, before letting out a somewhat loud sigh, frosty air surrounding them as he did so.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen's pained expression faded away and she said gently "I'm glad I did decide to do that, else I wouldn't be here with you right now." Likely he might even be dead if she hadn't done that, and it gave her a chilling feeling, but at the same time it filled her with joy at the fact she had probably saved his life. She nervously glanced at him and took a shaky  breath. "Knew? Can I just say something?...... "
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
"Go ahead, Pige." He insisted, looked down at her, not at all the slightest bit worried what it is she had to say. Knew observed her snowy pelt as the wind blew up against it, causing it to push in one direction of another. She looked somewhat ghostly in the stray light of the moon and stars--he liked it.
427 Posts
Ooc —
She gave a soft sigh and looked down at her paws. "I don't know.... ever since we met I've had this weird feeling... I'm always happy when you're around and it reminds me of how I used to be. Yet it's stronger and.... oh, I don't know how to explain it." She blushed and didn't meet Knew's eyes, for fear of embarrassment. She was a shy wolf at times and describing her feelings was not an easy task.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
It didn't take Knew completely by surprise, he was rather skilled in flimsy relationships--occasionally he would be the Storm in stories of other fae's. He was a tramp, he is a tramp. Though Gwen filled him with a sense of joy he hadn't felt before, but he definitely wasn't ready enough for something completely serious, it would take some time, hopefully not too long. 

"You don't have to, I know what you're sayin', kid." He have a comforting smile and placed his head back on Gwen's. "I feel the same way."
427 Posts
Ooc —
"You... you do?" She said with a hint of relief. Her head relaxed once again on his shoulder and she smiled softly. Gwen sighed with a smile and said no more. The white female was once again unsure of what to say. So she stayed quiet, listening to the distant birds chirp and glancing up at the bright moon. Her eyes closed in contempt. Gwen was comfortable with him and she enjoyed the sense of peace she felt when she was around him.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
The male chuckled, causing his sides to retract with each laugh. "Of course, Pigeon, why else would I be here?" Knew stared at her with a sense of awe, he was aware she must be wary towards other feelings after Storm's rude action againt her. Knew snuggled his head agaisnt her's again, trying his best to comfort her any way possible.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen nuzzled into him and stayed with no more words. The white female hadn't felt this comfortable with another for a long time and it felt good. She hadn't realised just how lonely she was until after she met Knew, and now she would never want to be so lonely again. Knew's words only added to her comfort and peace.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Gwen was silent again, he couldn't tell if she was overthinking like she had the first day they met, or just enjoying the silence that was rather rare with the overtalkative tramp. Perhaps she enjoyed the sound of well...no sound. He decided to respect ehr wishes and shut his mouth as long as he could. Knew lowered his front legs so her way laying down, and looked up at Gwen, hoping she would lay down beside him. A wave of bitter cold splashed agaisnt his side that was once up agaisnt the wintery fae and was now back to the open the season.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Are we wrapping it up here?

As Knew changed into laying position, Gwen instinctivly copied his actions. They were now both lying down under the moon, silent and calm. All worries of Knew being found in the territory had disappeared from her mind, almost as quickly as they had come. She closed her eyes as she relaxed into the male beside her.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Knew rested his head agaisnt hers, his cold side now being shielded by Gwen once again. His breathing slowed, finally coming to a point in his life where he could actually relax. He'd never been more comfortable, especially by the side of a woman. His eyes stared above at the millions of stars covering the sky, he would fade in and out of darkness before finally shutting his eyes falls asleep. 

Yeup!