Cerulean Cape stonefox [m]
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
All Welcome 
The pale sylph was far from home — but this type of behavior was a well established part of Olive’s pack-hood.  After all, a wayfarer savoir-faire was not so easily shed. It was a physical need almost as it was a mental; should she remain inert for too long [mostly likely pressed up against Dakarai, enjoying the divine laziness of side-by-side winter naps], her willowy limbs would begin to ache and bother her consistently. Just so, her mind would race and she desired the mental clarity that exploration provided. To move was to experience life and Olive would not keep from herself what she so yearned for… but it was becoming clearer that her tethers to one location, the Ravensblood Forest, were growing ever stronger. Being away from Teaghlaigh, her family and her kindred spirit gave her some distress, as she worried for their safety… But she never let those anxieties take over her entirely.

In order to balance the two parts of her which battled within her consciousness, peregrination became her goal and movement became her daily gratification. Though it was common for Olive to lope around the forest [in the same of patrols], this was one of those times when the feathered seraph kissed her home goodbye and departed for some time, to see what lay beyond the comfort of the known. 

Olive had spent the better far of three days and nights in the wild. The vagabond  had rounded around the packlands of their two coastal allies [traversing some of the smaller, rocky forests that lay close to the sea] and cut through an expansive plains to find Coconut Grove. Then she had left that discovery, taking an all new route up the coast to explore and understand the wilds that surrounded her home. The minutes and hours were consumed with unsmelled smells, unseen sights and uncharted landscapes.The fae was so fulfilled by the act of explorations that she did not feel hunger nor experienced the need to hunt. Without that pressure, the woman was able to subsisted entirely off of the berries and tender leaves that would soon be smothered by the thick blankets winter snows— her small body didn’t need much to be sustained and not hunting meant that she could channel all of her energy into the simple act of moving farther and for longer. 

As she came upon the evening that would lead to her second night away from home, Olive realized that the wet winter landscape left her downy coat of cream and grey in a poetic disarray, swirled with mud and pushed up in places that should lay flat. Though the dusky, dying sunlight did not afford the bantam clear vision, she followed the lapping tune of the cape and when she found it, quickly stepped into its shores. There she rolled and flipped around the the shallow waters that ran past the shore, letting the dirt of places past wash away from her.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
[sneaky little dakky. hope this is alright? if not just delete him out :) its up to you! [/ooc]

Dakarai had waited for about half an hour after Olive kissed him goodbye and left him to wander again, before heading after her himself. Her pawsteps were still in the snow, the delicate little imprints making him smile to himself as he follow them. After a while the sky began to drop thick icy snowflakes and cover her steps. Before they could fully disappear he lowered his muzzle to one of the prints and drew in her scent. He had already had it memorized, but to get it fresh within his nostirls was helpful when tracking. He followed the trail around their allies boundaries and even further than that, days being spent following his lover at a fast pace so as to catch up with her. He knew she didn't eat much on her journeys, and it caused him great worry for even if she did fairly well without the nourishment of actual food (besides the sickly sweet berries that her breath would smell of when she returned), her body would begin to deteriorate quickly if she continued on like this.

One night and two days had passed with him following her, he had stopped to catch a dying bird, who had been found with a broken wing and had allowed himself a brief rest after filling his stomach slightly. The sun was going down, and in an almost mystical way he could sense that he was ever so close to the warmth of Olive. Gathering his paws underneath him he stood up and set off again. Soon the soothing sound of water lapping against a shore gained his attention and he followed it, hoping for a drink. Olive's scent grew stronger as he grew closer and it was then he realized that she was here too. He hid himself from her view, and greedily drank in the sight of his beautiful woman bathing in the cold waters. She looked Ethereal, gorgeous, sexy and he couldn't help himself from padding into view, a charming and mischievous smile forming on his maw " Are you drowning my lady? or just having a grand time?" he teased lightly watching her splash around rather ungracefully.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Always down for a Dakarai/Olive lovefest <3

The waters were cold, but the frigidity of the waters did not bother her; her body burned hot with travel and she could feel no discomfort at the hands of the icy waters. Instead she found it soothing. The bath placated her sinewy muscles [ragged and well-worn from her travels] and urged them to release their tension. The bantam woman rolled from one side to the other, carelessly flinging water to and from in her bacchanal.The crystalline elixir loosened the dirt which marred her pelt, the tide running over her visage and cleansed her. 

So pure felt the woman that the voice of the ocean god entered her mind, asking her if she were drowning or simply playing. Yes, answered Olive silently, confirming both of the water god’s assertions with a simple thought. This was neither the first nor the last time that an omnipresent force spoke to her and its divine presence did not shake her, for she communed with them often and saw her deities as companions… friends. 

But when the salt water cleared itself from her eyes and her cavorting slowed to a halt, Olive came to the realization that the vocalization came not from a god nor the ocean itself. Instead, a dark figure stood before her. Olive looked up, blinking at the man before sucking in her breath and arising swiftly from where she bathed, freshened and cleaned. The tendrils of water tinkled and chimed as they fell from her body, returning to the mother tide below. 

It was her lover, her king, appearing from the wooded coast as would a most welcome incubus. Olive drank in the very sight of him, taking in his kind features, stalwart figure and oh my his intoxicating scent. There was an automatic attraction towards Dakarai and a grin split her maw, so happy to see him was she . When she left home, it was never in want to space between them. He was a part of her and that would never waver - she was certain. And once again Dakarai seemed to read her every want and desire, appearing in the night to return a piece of her soul to her. She restrained herself from immediately pouncing at him and swathing him in her kisses. Instead she turned her head and fluttered her eyes at him coyly, biting her lip slightly.

“Why do you ask, stranger?” Are you my knight, coming to rescue a damsel in distress?”

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
A deep chuckle left his maw, her coy words sparking a hint of mischief within his eyes "Perhaps I am a champion, wishing to claim his woman" he said and nibbling on her neck softly, breathing into her fur. He wanted her again, but then he always wanted her in body and soul. He rubbed his cheek along her own downy cheekbones, mingling her scent with his own so all would know that she belonged to him. Not as a possession, no never would he claim her in that way but in soul. Her soul was his, and his was hers for they were two halves that become one when together.

"Or a suitor thats come for his princess"  he added on his voice a husky whisper. He pulled back from her fur and took his place once more in front of her, gazing deeply into her eyes before placing a loving kiss on her nose. "you are so beautiful Olive, if i have not felt you by my side i would think you were a ghost of temptation come to lure me away" he murmured lovingly.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
“A champion and a suitor? How did I ever get so lucky?”

The tips of her fine fur sparked and lit up as he nuzzled her, whispering sweet nothings into the crook of her neck. Everything he said was colorful, like a story, a song. He was not unlike a musician or a storyteller, enchanted her with words and painting stories that replayed again and again in her mind every night as she fell asleep, wrapped in his strong arms. Thank the heavens that he chose to seek her out; somehow he knew that her subconscious wanted nothing more than him at that moment.  He always seemed to know exactly what she needed and grounded her in reality.

His minstrel tongue spoke words of lust and Olive could not honestly deny her reciprocity. The suddenness of his appearance excited her and she had felt a rush of energy upon recognizing him in the midst of her bath. That energy surged through her body, inciting feelings that rarely [if ever] surfaced around other wolves. The tempest was giddy and couldn’t stop moving; as Dakarai looked at her, she moved forward and touched her nose against his, then her cheek against his, her feathered neck against his own of plush velvet. The woman pushed against him in a feline manner, feeling all parts of him against her delicate babydoll body.

“Mmm, but are you not the clandestine spectre who supervenes me,” a purr rumbled deep within her chest, causing each word to roll and drip with honey. “Watching me from the shadows? An incubus sent to tempt… me?” The dove stopped and rested her head on his haunches. Her own hips lined up with his shoulders and her tail swung low, tapping again his forelegs.

“But I am not so easily tempted,” Olive intonated, stressing the word I. She giggled, as that was a damned lie and he knew it very well.

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
GETTING A BIT STEAMY!!! MATURE WARNING AHEAD!!! i think

Dakarai gently pushed her over, and then climbed over top of her. He leaned his muzzle down right next to her ear and breathed seductively "Are you not? I can tempt you my little enchantress, I can make you Writhe beneath me with the temptation to just ask me to take you" his voice was half growl, half deeply seducing baritone that rumbled deep within his chest. His breath caressed her neck as he moved his nose along the fur of her neck, barely touching but with enough pressure to tickle her.

He stood up tall over top of her, and studied her his lustful blue eyes softening to gaze at the lovely woman that lie underneath his paws, belly exposed to him aming other more private areas of her body. He half whined half groaned at the sight, for she was so perfect it almost made him physically ache with the need to become one with her, to love her and satisfy her. He nipped at the pulse spot under her chin, and the licked her neck slowly. His attentions were slow and drawn out, patient and urgent all at the same time.

They weren't coming together for the first time, but he wanted to make it special to her still. "I love you, forever. Even if my soul is to return to the stars before its time, I will still love you and watch from above." he murmured against her cheek, holding his face against hers for a few long moments his eyes closed as he just revelled in their closeness.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Hahaha, “I think” 

Olive provided no resistance to Dakarai’s gentle pushes, tumbling lightly onto her side. She fell to the lapping tide below, dousing her pale pelt with saltwater yet again. The chill of the water and the dusky, night air served to only invigorate her further and she luxuriated in the dichotomy of the cold atmosphere and the warmth of the breath he place so slowly, so gently against the plumage of her vulnerable neck. 

Writhe the woman did; she could not keep her body still! She squirmed beneath his potent gaze and virile touch, lulling her away from reality into a sort of dreamland. Existence was infinitely more delightful with Dakarai in it. Olive felt so much more deeply than ever before. Food even tasted better and the palate of colors that painted the landscape appeared, to her, more vibrant. Every time she saw Dakarai it was like the very first time they met, so innocent and pure was their love, unblemished by any of the world’s sorrows. Nothing could touch them.

Energetically, the ingenue squirmed from between his muscular limbs and darted away from the beast, the tempting, clandestine spectre.  Laughter bubbled from her chest as she danced through the shallow waters, kicking up sheets of water in her zealous leaps and bounds. Olive did not know if he followed her [amidst the darkness of the coast it was somewhat difficult to make our his dark form] but that just added to the anticipation. 

“Well, those sweet stars can’t have you. I would sooner let the stars take thine own breath!”  Her tone was bright and jeweled, called out behind her for all to hear. But no one else could hear; it was just them, the two lovers, amongst the entirety and the emptiness of the universe.

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The wraith slipped from beneath him and danced away into the chilled waters, shouting to him and the stars themselves it would seem that they could not have him. Did she feel protective toward him? It struck him as a bit odd, for he had always imagined himself the protector in their relationship. Instead of answering her, he allowed himself to step into the water hissing as it chilled him immediately. He would not give in, he would find her in this small game of cat and mouse they played in the dark salty night air.

"My siren, where are you? I cannot here your song" he called out as he waded deeper into the water. He felt content in the tugging and shifting black current of the coast. He was up to his belly in it, and had grown used to the chill. Instead he breathed in the salt of the breeze and allowed himself to close his eyes and merely relax in the moment.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
yay! post #100 for you!
For reference, this is the song

The night air hung heavy with fog; a billowing cloud of crystalline nothingness, hovering inches above the waves. His voice was clear, rolling across the placid waters that gently licked at their legs. Her bounding and cavorting slowed until she was wading in the darkness, the reflection of the moonshine refracting off of the water in glittering flashes and provided the only semblance of light. With that light, the druid attempted to make sense of the twilight. She could hear him, but still she could not see her Dakarai.

She strut around the waters as if she were under the scrutiny of the gods themselves, head held high and tail dragging against the water, leaving a net of intricate ripples behind her. A song, he said? A song to lead him to to her touch, a painted map to find he way back to her.  Olive peacefully closed her eyes and she took a moments reprieve to think of her words, then let slip a slow, melodic incantation. Not an exceptionally talented vocalist, her voice was sung just above a gentle whisper - mostly soft yet a deep sound that wove itself around the melodies at the behest of her dexterous and linguistic tongue.

Neath the halo, of the moon
Blew down on her sail
Seasons changing
I can smell it in the air
I can see it in their paintings
And I can hear it in the wind, 
             hear it rise and descend
Through the many colored trees, forms a many colored breeze
Made of many colored leaves, 
            departing ever so… gracefully

They fall, 
They fall,
They fall, they fall, they fall

Silence once again fell between the parted lovers as the last tones of her song faded away.

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The soft melodic words that drifted to his ears on the acidic and salty breeze drew him forth, as he silently followed her. The sound was hypnotic with just the slightest hint of melancholy infliction. Finally in the darkness to his left there was a disturbance, the outline of his lover.

" O brokenhearted hearted one your soul has grown weary
have you turned to the rippling tides to engulf your lonely tears?

May the waves embrace you and lull you softly to sleep
Ease away all the hurt and pain that you've carried throughout the years

But if given the chance would you forget the past?
You and I can start all over

We can love again my dear..."

His baritone drifted over the short distance as he slowly closed it, the last sentence sang in a whisper with his muzzle pressed to her ear. The song was one of his feelings and wishes up until he met Olive and his skilled voice was hypnotic as he sang to her. " I can love again thanks to you.."  he murmured as he allowed his muzzle to trail over the damp fur behind her ear and neck.

song lyrics from Sirens Lament webtoon. No music to accompany it unfortunately, by use your imagination lol
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Oh, these two… I’ll go mark the thread

Everything he did was fucking irresistible. The smell of him, the touch of him, the taste of him — it all burned within her with such an intensity that often she feared she might be scorched. The shewolf hid amongst the darkness of tide as would a kraken; silently, waiting to ensnare her prey and consume him. The seawaters lapped and tugged at her fur and there was silence; and then, a song. He responded to her siren’s song with a call of his own. The words spoke of love anew, of connection eradicating the blights of the past. Olive heard these as words but felt them also as vibrations, ricocheting amongst her narrow ribcage and shaking her entirely. The serenade was almost spiritual in a way, for Dakarai’s otherworldly ability to love despite trauma was truly a consecration. She did not deserve such an honor as to be loved by this man. Olive had been blessed, by the grace of the gods. 

His slow, lilting voice drew closer and closer until he was upon her, breathing the last notes of his soliloquy into the down of her ears. Once again she was drunk on him and her head swam; nothing truly made sense, except for the soul that stood against her and tethered her to reality. Rose petal mouth was held slightly agape as his ministrations trailed down her neck and her eyes shut tightly. There was difficulty in resisting his touch, for she needed him as much as he needed her. Wanted him as much he wanted her. Craved as he craved. They were two moths, drawn in search of the same flickering flame. 

“and thanks to you, I can love at all.”  It wasn’t that she was incapable of love, for the grey woman loved a great many things. She loved the earth and its many mysteries. She loved the currents, the energetic flow of life. She loved beautiful things. But attachment was another story. Attachment led to an all too mortal type of suffering, so she avoided anything that kept her grounded in reality; an existence of terminals and extremes. But with Dakarai, it was most welcome. She wanted him no matter the outcome, for as long as the stars would let her have him.  Oh, how her mother would be furious to find her not studying underneath such a splendid night sky, but rather cavorting in the arms of her lover! 

She had sung and he had sung. Now, there was nothing left except for them to sing together. The two lovers preformed a dangerous duet [for which there was only one denouement]. Overcome with intention, the wraith purred once more and kissed her prince underneath his chin, warm tongue caressing and pushing against the softness of his neck. Olive delivered hot kisses, leaving a trail of them down his neck, low on his chest, against his broad shoulders. Wishing to feel him in his entirety, Olive slunk in front of him. Brazenly presenting herself to him. If he were to take her, she prayed her would take her now — the night hid them and there was no need to conceal themselves from the sparkling stars above, their only witness.

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The waves crashed against his legs mimicking the storm inside him, the storm of desire and need for her. He stood proudly as she delivered hot kisses and trailed them down his neck and chest, causing more than his soul to stir and awaken. She bent over, presenting herself to him and he sighed softly the warm breath carressing the back of her legs and the more intimate parts of her body. He moved close pressing his maw against her flower and licking it ever so slowly. He raised his head once more and placed gentle and sweet kisses up her spine before nipping at her neck.

He felt as if he couldn't wait any longer, so with one last kiss to her core he mounted her and positioned himself properly before sliding inside of her with a gentle thrust. The sound that left his mouth was almost like a sob, a softly uttered cry to the gods in awe of the woman they provided for him. Her walls wrapped around him, begging him to thoroughly fuck her and forget about being a gentleman but his common sense and manners would not allow him to do so unless she uttered the request herself. He pulled back out allowing his eyes to shut as he once again thrust forward, angling it to attempt to hit that sweet spot that seemed to make women squirm beneath him.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The tugging deep within her loins evinced her desire. His maw trailed over her curves, brushing right there and moved up her spine, kissing each of her hairs that razed his enchanting lips. Olive struggled to create movement or sound; her body had been incapacitated by the very want of him. The maiden stood, locked knees and lock jawed, trembling beneath his touch. Olive swore the fire between them heated the chilled ocean water and the steam evaporated around them; but, in reality, it was only the fog that cloaked the two lovers in obscurity.

There was the familiar feeling on his legs embracing her, locking around her hips and placing pressure near her most sensitive area — all the better to draw her petite built up and closer, having her meet his thrusts. There was little she could do but give in entirely to him and let the man ravish her in the only way she wished to be ravished. Her chin lifted and head pressed back against his own; he moaned and her pleasure mounted insurmountably at the sounds; she loved to hear his pleasure, his ecstasy, and wanted to be ever closer to it. She breathed heavily, the movements of their body acting as her melodic metronome. Olive's thoughts gave way the pure pleasure and she could feel it, growing and blooming under Dakarai’s impassioned tending. The king rocked her to her apex not once, but twice that night and by the time he concluded their coupling with a final thrust, the lamb was breathless, her legs once again wobbly from the most sensual of abuses. This is the finest escapism I’ve ever known, Olive mused as the problems of their past muddled together and were carried out by the ocean’s gentle undertow.

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Instead of latching onto her scruff like he had done a few times before, he placed soft kisses to her head and the back of her neck choosing the gentle display of love instead of the typical show of claim. He felt himself reach his peak and with a low guttural growl of ecstasy he fell over the edge his eyes closing as he trembled ontop of her. They were joined together for a while now, as nature would have it so he nibbled gently on her neck, grooming the salty clumps out of her fur and spitting them out back into the ocean's waves.

"I will never allow anything to harm you.." he murmured into her ear. It was a foolish thing to promise, for there were mutliple times a day when they were apart and logically anything could happen to either one of them. He could never ask her to give up her moments of solidarity, or her wanderings for that would be hyppocritical of him. Hadn't he been the one to leave her after their first night, to wander the land by himself? He had, and he could never ask her to throw away the peaceful feeling of being alone while exploring unknown land. He found he could slip away from her now, but instead of seperating himself from her completely he pressed his flank against her pelt and lay his head on top of her neck.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
“You can’t promise that,” she cooed softly, as if it was a secret, meant only for their own ears. It, unfortunately, was the truth — Olive was quickly realizing just how much evil that existed in the world and how it loomed over the life that existed in the wilds, threatening them and taunting them. Any one [any where] could hurt her just as they had hurt Dakarai and the red herring [and eventually, she would learn, Palisander] and the thought both terrified and strengthened her resolve. Were she eventually to die from her consorts, she would be ultimately…. be okay with it. Death was a reality, but not necessarily a negative one. It signaled the return of the soul to the ethereal discarnate, an experience that Olive struggle to attain while confined to the physicality of earth.  A macabre death; now, that was what she was afraid of.

But she needn’t be afraid of Dakarai. He was the only creature on this planet who would never cause her harm. They were the same; made out of the same stuff; loved the same love. The fae was confident that they would never be torn asunder. 

However, the past few weeks made her not only wary, but realistic. Love was love was love was love, but like how she was stuck on earth while she longed to live amongst the stars, love was limited by their physical existence. Her dark knight could only be with her so often and trusted her to voyage far and wide, alone or with others. Dakarai could only protect her as much as he was with her — and thought she longed to be by his side every hour of every day, that was impossibility; not for this wild women with such energetic paws.

The lover’s embrace loosened and released and the two were able to sort their entanglement of appendages. She was still shaky and recovering from their instinctive, delirious lovemaking and found that her satisfied grin could not leave her lips. It had not been as animalistic as their first coupling [nor had any of the many, many other times had been], but it was sweet, loving, quite reassuring and available as many times as they could ever want it. As Dakarai laid the comforting weight of his head across her neck, she huffed at both the afterglow of their sex and the interminable musings the played in her mind.

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
"I know.." he murmured sadly as the reality of life and it's downfalls were pondered by the both of them. The chill of the water hit him suddenly, and he shivered slightly. Hearing her sigh he licked her ear "what's going on in that beautiful mind of yours?" He asked her curiously, hoping she wasn't upset over something.

"Lets get out of the water my dear, I cannot feel my legs" he said with light humor, as he removed his head from her neck and stepped away from her (but only slightly) and waited for her to follow.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The fae smirked at Dakarai’s comments and suddenly became very aware of her own legs, trembling in the placid seawater. Her entire body vibrated pleasurably and she gladly did her king’s bidding, mutely trailing him back to the shore. Olive marveled at how quickly the time passed when they were together — hadn’t it been dusk when Dakarai plucked her from her bath, and now it was the dead of night? Times such a fluid concept and it sometimes gave Olive a headache when she tried to figure it out.  So she ceased to think about it and the filly laid her small frame upon the sands of the beach, stretching her limbs and tail out languidly. Olive was certain that she would be positively covered in sand when she eventually rose… but there wasn’t a single thing Olive cared less about in that moment.

Dakarai had asked her what was on her mind, so Olive decided to tell him the idea she had. It actually popped into her mind that very moment, conceived upon a moment’s notice…  and it excited her. 

“We should go.” She said simply. Then, the woman realized further context was needed and she let out a soft breath of laughter before clarifying. “Let’s just… go. Not forever, but for a little while. I want to see the world with you.… because when I am without you, everything is only half as good as it could be.” It was the truth, even if sometimes she didn’t abide by it. 

“Teaghlaigh will be fine for a week or two. Let’s find the most secret, unmolested, most beautiful and pure corner of the Teekon Wilds! We can indulge in the best foods and the best views… and every night we’ll make the best love and oh Dakarai, that would be great… Wouldn’t it be?” She progressively got more animated and awakened the more she spoke. It was somewhat hedonistic, but it was clear to her that the gods wouldn’t hand out happiness and fulfillment on a silver platter, but would rather challenge her and make her work for it. Well, two could play at that game! Olive suddenly became determined to live the most divine, luxurious life with Dakarai that she could possibly muster - starting with [what essentially was] a honeymoon.

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
huge megasuperplot!!!!!! ?

Dakarai walked with her to the shore, and somehow the frigid air was colder than the ocean's water "dear gods" he muttered carelessly as the breeze ruffled his wet fur chilling him to the bone. Suddenly his siren spoke of leaving and he tilted his head, about to ask where when she continued with further details. She wanted to travel? With him by her side as her companion? That sounded miraculous, and suddenly the cold didn't matter. All that mattered was this woman and her invitation "that sounds... absolutely delightful!"  He said pleased.

The only thing that bothered him was that she seemed to just want to leave now, without telling Arturo or Chusi. "Perhaps we should gain permission first, so that they don't think we've abandoned them, or gone missing. It seems the right thing to do darling, don't you think?"  he asked gently. He desperately hoped that Arturo wouldn't mind, and that he would be accommodating.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Dakarai seemed honestly excited to go places with her, but hesitant and wanted to seek permission first.  Olive giggled, for it truly seemed that Arturo was not a huge fan of Dakarai’s. That thought baffled her, just as that blackfeather woman who tore and bled him baffled her. It utterly confused her how others questions his loyalty and strength, two qualities that Dakarai overflowed with. Perhaps if they didn’t seek his approval, the family would assume the two kindred spirits absconded to live a life nestled in cloud nine. While a somewhat appealing idea [life seemed like it would be so much easier when life’s responsibilities revolved around two individuals, rather than an entire pack], Olive made an eternal promise to serve Ceannasach and would never leave his side. Dakarai made that same promise not only to her, but to Arturo as well. For that fact alone, Olive was sure that her leader respected and appreciated her paramour… He just demonstrated it in typical, stoic Arturo fashion. And Chusi… she was feisty, but ultimately harmless [but wait until she is a warrior grown, thought Olive].

“Yes, yes, yes, of course.” Olive raved,  grinning up at him and imagining the possibilities. “Where ever shall we go, my love?” There truly was so much opportunity that lay to the south and east, and Olive had seen so little of it. She was overdue for a grand tour of the wild. Now that she was thinking about it, the fact that she had never traveled with Dakarai before seemed almost crazy. “Perhaps we make a stop at the Sunspire? I wish to see the exact location where I fell in love with you again.” 

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He was relieved that she agreed to seek permission to roam from Arturo and he offered her one of his rate full fledged charming grins, his eyes crinkling slightly as he smiled at her. Even with sand and salt crusting her fur she was exquisite, and his eyes darkened with reverance "you are from the gods themselves" he whispered.

She suggested the sunspire and he threw his head back laughing gleefully "And a romantic! You never cease to surprise me Olive" he said softly drawing close and closing the distance between them to touch his nose to hers. Looking deeply into her eyes in an intimate gesture. "The sunspire sounds wonderful darling, perhaps somewhere with a great view?" he asked eagerly.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The sound of his laugh was deep and melodious, as if someone had struck a metal gong deep within him and the sound could only find release from his finely chisel maw. Olive turned her head to the side and giggled at him in turn; not because she found her own words humorous, but because simply being in his presence filled her with glee. Olive loved to listen to him, to smell him, to feel him, to imbibe his heart and soul – to do so filled her with the sweeping, ever-fleeting feeling of completion.  The femme wanted for naught.  With Dakarai in her life, she needed more but received everything.

“The only view I need is this big old handsome face!”  Olive pulled herself up onto her haunches and placed a petite, creamy paw upon his dark visage in a tongue-in-cheek romantic gesture. “Romantic enough for you?”  She inquired in a faux come-hither intonation, lifting her eyebrow theatrically. As a young cub, Olive had always been left starry-eyed and entranced by fairy tales and love stories told by her mother and father; the very stories her brothers would laugh and gag at. Wouldn’t they love to see her now, the subject of her very own perfect, fated romantic tale. Oh, the teasings she would have received!