King Elk Forest Jack frost nipping at your nose
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
All Welcome 
She visited the forest, the crisp ground a comfort beneath her paws.  The scent of rabbit caught her attention and her ears flicked around searching for sound.  It was nearby and luckily she found herself downwind so it would not scent her yet.

Quietly she began to stalk towards the rabbit with careful steps as if not to make any sound that could very well end her hunt as quickly as it had started.  A few more carefully calculated steps and she found herself close, very very close and the rabbit still had not yet noticed her.

She sprang out jaws aiming for the rabbit and chomping down on the rabbits neck which quickly feel limp under her grip.  With a satisfied wag of her tail she lowered herself to the ground and began to eat her lucky catch, occasionally licking her chops clean of the rabbits blood.
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon rose from her crouched position, she had been successfully hidden along side a tree. Her prey coming into focuse before her, when a white and grey blue sprang forward and snatched the rabbit out from under her. She sighed slightly, watching the success of the woman. She hadn't been out that long and figured she would find something. On her travels back home. 

"A success." Shalon voice be carried across the foliage, making her presence known from a safe distance. Having had bad luck with unknown wolves in the past, Shalon was weary of those she did not know. But then again she was curious as to who this person was, she knew that there was a pack in the direction. Perhaps it was time that the Court and the Creek pack became acquainted.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She looked up from her catch at the sound of a voice.  A female had appeared, congratulating her on her catch.  For a moment she observed the wolf, noticing her agouti pelt and those gray eyes.  Spring didn't know that the other had also been going after the same prey, which was lucky for the other female because these were Silver Creek's hunting grounds.

"Hello," she greeted solemnly, then took another piece of meat into her powerful jaws to show that she was not at all intimidated by this wolf and would be just fine eating infront of her.  "Are you from a pack around here?"  Spring then asked curiously, for that was a piece of information that was always good to know.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Hope you don't mind me popping in!

Mawk had been marking the borders, trying to be useful, but he did want to get to know the land outside the borders, as well as inside. He was glancing around, curiously, when he scented his new alpha, Spring, not too far away. He had a new interest now - what was Spring doing? Of course, it probably wasn't any of his business, but, being the nosy wolf he was, his paws almost automatically carried him to the location of Silver Creek's leader.

When he arrived, hidden behind a few snow-topped bushes, he realised someone else was already here, though he didn't know who she was. He hadn't seen her before, but he knew she wasn't from the same pack as he. Spring had a fresh catch by her paws, and was eating the meat. The wolfdog decided he might as well make himself known, hiding would get him nowhere. "G'morning Spring!" came his enthusiastic reply, and he bowed his head slightly in respect for the alpha, before giving a wag of his curled, half bouncing tail. His attention focused on the other wolf in front of Spring, and he raised a brow. "Hallo, stranger!"

Mawk was still unsure whether his alpha would want him to stay or not - he didn't know if the pair of wolves were having a serious conversation - so he remained standing, not too far away, but far enough that he could leave swiftly if asked to.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
She slowly inclined her head toward the male who now arrived, coming up beside the female. She watched the woman dig into her meal, impassivley. There would always be another rabbit later on, and so Shalon shrugged slightly getting over the lose of a kill. 

"Hello." She greeted them both a small smile, "Yes I am Shalon, Duchess of the Fire Court, not far from here." She spoke to the woman, seeing as the male seemed to be awaited her cues. She meant no harm in being so close to the borders of their land, and if push came to shove she would leave without a second thought. Shalon had grown a level head as she rose in the ranks of the Court, she knew that aggression was not always the answer.
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Her ears perked a little bit of surprise slipping through her as Mawk approach the two of them.  She hadn't excepted to be seeing the newbie here, but there he was, friendly and all.  "Hello Mawk," she greeted in turn, before turning her attention back to the female, who called herself Shalon.  She introduced herself as the Duchess of Royal Fire Court and almost instantly Spring was wondering what in the world a Duchess was.  Still she supposed it held some kind of importance or otherwise it would have been a little strange for Shalon to mention her rank.

"It's nice to meet you Shalon," she greeted, "and as you now know I am Spring, as Mawk here has told you.  I am the Alpha of Silver Creek which is right next to this wood.  These are our hunting grounds in fact," she remarked.  Then with a few more bites to the rabbit she had finished, now all that was remaining was but a pile of bones.  She licked her  chops.  "So Shalon, how long has this pack of yours been around?"
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk grinned, settling down close by. He had taken her casual greeting as an offer to sit down. The biting cold nipped at his tail, making him cringe, but he said nothing. Instead he scanned the other wolf. She stated that she was a Duchess, whatever that was, but it meant nothing really to him.

He remained silent, curiously watching the pair. He would introduce himself to the one called Shalon if asked to, but it didn't seem nessecary as Spring had mentioned his name already.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
My last post.... sorry trying to wrap all my threads up to start anew :)

Shalon looked at them both, interested in there interactions. It was always interesting to watch those of another pack, especially in her own opinion considering Shalon had never been part of another pack. "Not terribly long." She left the answer open ended, the rules of her own preventing her from elaborating much other than the name and her own rank. She was a stickler for the rules.

Taking a moment to appreciate their comradery once more, Shalon decided it was best to return to her pack. Especially because she was intruding on their hunting grounds. "A pleasure." She said soflty dipping her head before backing away and returning in which the way she had arrived.
Shalon's Pawprints