Blackfeather Woods Through the Cold
Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
All Welcome 
BWP! And open to all :) also  I'm having Vandal go for the Mercenary and Scout trade, so could also possibly make this to do with either one of them *shrug* :3

Vandal shuddered as he strolled along the borders, attempting to make some use of himself whilst he was here, his silver and gray fur bristling on end in this peculiarly cold weather as he continued on. It was cold. And it seemed much colder than your usual winter. A frown crossed his features as he allowed a silent sigh to escape him, though his warm breath soon turned to mist before his eyes as it touched the brisk air. The Tyro's paws were also near to numb as they tread through the snow that covered the ground, the male's silver ears twitching at times as the eerie caws of the ravens sounded above in the canopy. Occasionally, Van's emotionless stare would peer out across the blanket of white that smothered the outer lands beyond the dark forest, his silver and off-white colored tail giving a thrash behind him as sapphire eyes stared out from the darkness of the wood.

At first, the sky appeared aggravated as dark clouds shadowed the gloomy skies and continuously in large amounts, flakes of ice seemed to fall from the heavens, soon settling with the rest that had already gathered upon the ground. Vandal couldn't help but feel slightly troubled as he stared out with blue eyes, observing the growing quantity of ice around the land. He was already made uneasy at the sight of the worsening weather, but with the increasing cold, Vandal couldn't help with his brewing concern.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Potema is neither a merc or a scout but this thread looked lonely (and they haven't formally met!)

She could not have picked a worse time to take a break from her pups. The chill blasted into her face, catching her off guard for a brief moment. She knew immediately that there needed to be some kind of windbreak to keep them warm while she was gone. At a lost for the moment, she tucked them in a corner, tucking them tightly in pelts, wrapping them together. She was wary, reluctant from leaving them for too long, but she could not stand another minute in the den.

Moving quickly, Potema broke off into a trot, already feeling her stiff limbs flare into life. Her body felt like pudding, what with the extra fat lining her body. She didn't get far before her heart was pounding rapidly, her breath quick. Potema licked her chops, shivering at the snow. As she reached the border she saw the true extent of the warped weather; the dark clouds in the distance, billowing and rumbling with malignant intent. She stared at storm, then glanced sideways at the unfamiliar wolf, barely recognizing him.
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Thank you :3 And I do apologise for the poor post. It's been a tiring day x_x

Van hadn't noticed the approaching female behind him, the male having been too interested in the vengeful weather they seemed to be enduring. Mesmerized almost, the silver and off-white Tyro peered into the blizzard with his sapphire eyes, though no emotion was present within them as he gazed at the ever growing storm. Nature was definitely a peculiar thing. Slowly the brute let out a sigh, his breath turning to mist before him as his fur bristled on end, gradually his head turned to the side as the presence of another soon came to his attention. Vandal kept shifting himself on his paws as he observed the snow hued woman, his pads becoming more numb if he remained still in one spot.

He shuddered slightly, muscles tensing some as the icy wind bit at his ears and nose as it whipped through the terrain, the young male gradually offering a small bow to the unknown woman. Van licked his muzzle as he decided to break the silence, his white muzzle parting as he spoke over the howling wind, ”We haven't met....” Was all he said for the moment, tail giving a sway behind him as he watched the ivry ghostly looking she-wolf before giving his name, ”Vandal's my name.” He offered a small smirk, cold blue eyes slowly looking back out to the snow blanketed territory in front of them.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
The snow beyond was indeed a marvel. She was terrified by its presence, the sheer power of it overwhelming. Mephala had little power over such storms. They were more in the domain of Sheogorath; even the Daedra bowed when the God of Madness passed. She simply watched, her focus only shifting when the male spoke up. Potema, She returned, watching as the focus shifting back to the storm. As intriguing as this storm is, I think it would be best if we found someplace warmer,
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Numb, silver ears flicked back against his skull as the icy wind whipped through the air once more, bringing a spray of chilling snow to the male's face as the female introduced herself as Potema. At that time, Vandal would've offered her a bow of his head, but he was temporarily blinded by flakes of ice brought by the harsh blizzard. Sapphire eyes were squinted as he turned his head away from the entrance of the forest, a slight surprised expression briefly being displayed across his silver and white features, though a smile soon made its way across his maw as he looked to the stark white woman, ears hearing as she recommended that they find somewhere warmer, away from the fury of the storm, ”I think that might be a smart idea.” Vandal said with a charming smirk, his ivory paws shifting through the snow as he brought himself to face the woman, gradually moving away from the borders edge and closer toward Potema, ”Anywhere particular in mind?” He questioned, blue eyes watching her as he fell silent, patiently waiting for her to begin walking.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
This way, She began to guide Vandal to the nearest opening into the Web, wondering if he had known of this entrance. They were hidden, and hidden well. Under all this snow, they were damned near invisible. But Potema had been born and raised here — if her other eye was blinded, she could still walk through these woods as if she had both.

She found the entrance, easily breaking through the crust that formed over it. She turned back to Vandal, her good eye looking towards him quizzically. Have you been in the Web before?
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Once instructed, Vandal followed the ghostly white woman, his luminous blue eyes studying her as they walked, gradually departing from the bitter wind of the storm. The tyro was becoming intrigued as he was lead through an opening into the web, the brute's bright blue eyes observing the hidden path as he strolled behind Potema. Some of the areas within the territory were still unknown to the recruit and so, Vandal took the opportunity to map out and remember this way for future use.

As they seemed to come to some form of an entrance, Vandal watched silently as Potema eventually turned to look at him, his silver ears arching forward as her voice sounded, the woman questioning him on whether her had been here before or not. Staring at her, Vandal gave a shake of his head, muzzle parting as he replied smoothly, ”No, I can't say that I have.”
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She wasn't surprised that he had not delved into the Web. The tunnel entrances were relatively hidden, but disappeared under all of this snow. The glow of the mushrooms were not diminished however by the lack of sunlight; they illuminated the tunnel as Potema walked deeper into the Web, making her coat glow in the soft light. It's best not to go through here alone; you might get lost, The Web was full of twists and turns, dead ends and sudden drops. There were marks along the walls, carved in with sticks of what the next tunnel might lead to, but they were beginning to be wore anyway.
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Van followed the white woman through the hidden passageways, his blue eyes in awe as he observed the glow of the mushrooms that softly illuminated the dark tunnels they currently travelled. He was truly fascinated by the web as he peered around the labyrinth in amazement, though soon he managed to take his stare away from the strange scenery around them and back to Potema's luminous form. Quietly, Van watched the woman as they walked, finding himself unable to help but admire how her fur was near aglow within the dim light. Instantly, at the sound of Potema's voice, Van's silver ears quickly arched forward, carefully listening to her words.

A smirk grew across his muzzle and Van tilted his head slightly, blue eyes possessing a glint of mirth within them as he took one more look around, ”I don't doubt that.” He said, tail giving a sway behind him as he preceded close behind the woman, ”Just try not to leave me here if I end up annoying you in some way..” He let out an amused chuckle and offered Potema a charming smile.  If she did decide to leave him here, he'd probably end up in there for a long while.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She turned back and watched his amazed expression. She smirked, remembering how she felt the first time she entered the tunnels as a girl. Anywhere you want to go? She asked. They could so easily wandered through the tunnels for hours, days, if needed. But she'd rather have a specific location to steer him towards, the sooner she could return to her children.
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
The place was truly amazing and Vandal couldn't help but allow his attention to stray to the scenery, though his dark silver ears perked as he caught Potema's question. Pausing for a second, his cold blue eyes looking around at all the divided tunnels that split off around them, the brute gave a shrug and glanced back to white woman, ”I haven't anywhere in mind to be honest..” He said, tail swaying casually as his paws guided him behind the woman, ”...I'm just enjoying the tour and the company so far.” Vandal offered a cheeky smile, ”If there's anywhere you want to go, I don't mind walking you there..” The tyro said, cerulean eyes shimmering in the soft glow of the mushrooms as he tilted his head.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
He has no where in particular to go, but she flashes a bashful smile at his compliment, unused to the attention. Well, there is one place, She says before she began to lead him to the infirmary, the most important part of the Web.
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
His head jerked up as she spoke, blue eyes peering to her curiously as she mentioned about there being one place for them to go. Vandal couldn't hide his wonder, as he knew it had already been sparked when entering this labyrinth with the woman and now it only seemed to grow even more so as Potema began to lead him further into the unusual web.

Van knew he was following her blindly into a maze that was completely unknown to him, a place that the male could easily become lost in, if Potema so wished, but regardless, the silver and white male followed, ”So how long have you lived in Blackfeather woods?” The tyro asked, "If you don't mind my asking, of course..." He added, bright eyes watching the woman as he found himself wanting to know more about her.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
He had an interest in her that she had never seen outside of her own heat. She wondered what about her was making the male so interested; her mystery? Her knowledge? Was she beautiful to him? Her coat was far from pristine, flecks of plant juices and dyes covering her paws, flecking up her sides. With motherhood came her swollen dugs and dirty appearance from puppy stains of waste and filth. Perhaps she was viewing this all wrong, and he was merely grateful for a pleasant face in the Woods.

His inquires made her more convinced of her first thoughts. I was born here, She answers without hesitation. And what brought you here? Whatever his decision, he had little choice but to stay now with the onset of winter trapping them all within the Woods.
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
”Oh, I see.” He said as Potema answered his question, the silver and white brute's blue eyes casually peering to the ground as his ivory paws guided him along side the white woman, though his head jerked up some as she went on to ask the reason for his joining. For a moment, Van watched Potema quietly till gradually offering her a pearly smile, ”Honestly..” He said with a cheeky smirk, bright eyes looking down the eerie illuminated tunnel ahead of them as they continued to stroll, ”I can endure many things, but the cold isn't one of them.” He let out a soft laugh, his bushy tail swaying behind him with slight amusement before adding with a more serious tone than before, ”Out there alone, I knew I wouldn't have survived – especially not for long in that blizzard..” Van's sapphire stare gazed to the Conjurer before glancing back down to the ground, a soft sigh escaping his mouth as he gave a less mischievous smile. As much as the male wanted to believe he was durable to most things, he knew with such brutal weather conditions, he wouldn't have made it through this winter by himself.

”I wont be going anywhere after the storm subsides, if that's what you're asking..” He gave the white woman a wink as his charming smile gradually returned, the Tyro titling his head slightly as he then asked curiously, ”Again, if you don't mind me asking, what was it like...” He paused, licking his lips momentarily, ”...I mean, like, growing up here, in Blackfeather?” Van didn't know what was making him ask all these personal questions, but the male found himself unable to hold his tongue, it appeared that the Tyro's mind was apparently set on finding out more about the woman.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
The infirmary was up ahead, but Potema took her sweet time navigating there, slowing her pace until was shoulder to shoulder with the gray and white wolf, making it easier to speak with him than simply turning back. She made sure her seeing eye was at his side, preventing him from talking to his pale, sightless optic. I doubt anyone, anything can survive something like that alone, The storm had frightened her, to say the least. For the sake of her children, the herbs, the rest of the pack. No, he was right to come here. But will you stay when it goes? She wondering if he was interested in their tenets at all. She would not blame him for making a decision of life and death, 

Blackfeather was smaller then, and my mother, Meldresi, was busy building up the pack. She loved us, but we were left alone many times, She never hated her mother for it, understanding her meanings completely. We were raised as religiously, but not strictly; we ran around exploring. We were taught how to fight and hunt, and I was taught herblore and the duties of a priestess,
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Van offered Potema a smile as she slowed her pace, his tail giving a gentle sway behind him as they became shoulder to shoulder with one another. And as they ventured onward, Van listened carefully with his ears arched forward to her every word and eventually the tyro turned his head - allowing his bright blue eyes to watch the white woman as she spoke and the male found himself letting out a light chuckle at her words, ”Yeah, hence why I knew I couldn't linger alone for much longer.” He said with a smile, his bright eyes gradually peering down to the illuminated path they currently travelled, though his gaze soon returned to the woman as she then questioned him and Van merely offered another smirk, ”I'm sure I'll stick around.” Was his reply.

For reasons unknown to him, Van was intrigued about her, especially the longer he remained within her presence and as Potema shared with him some insight of her past, Van found himself unable to revert his gaze from her, ”Well, apart from not spending much time with you, at least they taught you some useful things.” The silver and white brute said with a half smile, though he let a soft sigh escape him as he thought back to his own childhood, a memory he preferred to keep dead and buried.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
I hope you do, She said, turning to him with a smile. The infirmary was up ahead, and she took the moment to take the lead once more, leading Vandal into the cavern. It billowed out, the bedding remaining blessedly empty at the moment. This is the infirmary, She figures that he had already figured such a thing out. Her nose pointed to the crack in the wall, where the smell of herbs wafted from. There is my herbstore; I am here most of the time, but when spring finally comes, I'll be out replenishing the store. 

The thought of her mother did little to upset her. She had long accepted her death, unlike Damien, who clung to their mother's legacy fiercely. She taught me all I know, She smiled, thinking back to the lessons with her mother.
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
He didn't know why, but he felt a warm comfort from Potema's smile. It was a strange feeling she seemed to hold over him and Vandal found himself simply grinning back at her in return, his silver ears flicking against his head as he continued to follow her further into the web. It didn't take long for them to reach their destination, the male's sapphire eyes soon falling upon a spacious cavern, scattered with bedding, an area that he presumed to be the packs infirmary. Silently, he took in the sight, though he slowly peered back to Potema as she spoke, her words confirming his initial thought, ”Makes sense, definitely got the room.” He replied with a cheeky smirk, his silver and white tail giving wag behind him as he licked his muzzle.

Leathery nose twitched and Van looked over to where Potema pointed, his nostrils flaring as he scented the aroma of mixed herbs coming from a crack in the wall. The brute grinned slightly and watched Potema silently as she explained to him that this was where she spent most of her time, though once spring was here, she'd be out replenishing her stock. Vandal nodded his head, tail swishing behind him as he walked closer to her, ”I get that, spring is the start of new life and all.” He replied, ”Plants start to blossom, so I guess it'd be the perfect time.” He figured, though Van knew he wasn't the herbalist kinda guy, but it was all still fascinating to the brute

”At least she taught you something.” Van said, as he brought his stare to the ground, a grunt sounding as he attempted to clear his throat, ”And you can always hold onto that.” He added as he offered her a warm smile.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
After showing him the infirmary and hearing his compliments once more, she found herself at a loss. Her mind raced for any inane topic to continue their conversation on. Usually here was where she would end it, leaving the newbie to search the rest out on their own, but this was different. He was different. She wasn't sure if this was love at first sight. They had surely began flirting; there was something between them, but love? It couldn't be. But it soon came to her realization that she didn't know what love, romantic love, truly felt like, or if this was that. The white priestess merely hummed, contemplating her next words for a moment. Anything else you want to see?
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Vandal peered around at the infirmary, his cold blue eyes taking in minute details of the room till his gaze gradually returned to the white form of the Conjurer. He stared quietly at her, his eyes fixed on the woman, one could say, that is, until his silvery ears began to swivel a top his head as the sound of her voice filled the vast, silent room. Though it was her words that caused a devilish smirk to creep its way across his lips and Vandal's eyes briefly peered to his ivory socked paws, ”Well..there's many things I'd like to see really.” The male said frankly, tail giving an amused sway behind him as he brought his gaze back to Potema's, ”But I know, out of them all.. I'd like to see more of you.” He winked, pearly fangs revealed in a wolfish smile, ”Even if it means bringing a meal or two your way sometime - as I know how little time you get to yourself.” He said with a more angelic look about him this time.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She smiled, then chuckled. Her brothers and uncle had brought food to her out of a sense of familial loyalty. The others would do so out of duty. But that he wanted to do so just to see her was amusing. So strange for someone to do things not because they had to, but because they wanted to. The tip of her tail wagged softly. I'm pretty sure I can find time for you, She promised, her words sincere. She rose to her feet, beckoning him. Come on,