775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Private 
oh would you look at that, Olive is in heat… how quite convenient, @Dakarai

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: baby makin'

The scene was same as she remembered it, but at the same time vastly different than the picture in her head. The Sunspire itself had not changed and would not change for millions of years except imperceptibly, microscopically, gently shaped by the hands of time. Nor had the earthen behemoth’s radiating energy changed, am it continued to call to her and caress her body and soul. The difference lay in the environment. Where the Sunspire was once warmed by the sun it was now cold and hidden by ice. The winter had been colder than normal and though Olive longed for spring and summer, she was able to appreciate a snowy sunspire just as much one covered in soft autumn grasses. This was where she had met and feel in love with her mate and that quality of the Sunspire would never, ever change

Perhaps one of the biggest differences was the season — and not just the fact that it was winter. Olive had come upon her own season with a force and ferocity never before experienced by the lamb. Perhaps it had been the fact that she was wiser now when it came to matters of love and sexuality, or the fact that she had already experienced animalistic lust at the hands and tongue of her dark king; her husband; her mate. Only he could slake her insatiable thirst… but that day her thirst was different. She no longer craved him for his simple pleasures but she kindled a visceral need to be with him. The flame was stoked by their almost constant nearness [during their travels] and she found herself unable to leave his side.

A rich energy emanated from her loins and made the fae antsy and unable to sit still. It felt like a tugging, low, deep in her belly.  Her legs tapped and kicked as she attempted to sleep next to Dakarai one night and she felt almost feverish and achey. She had been like this most of the night, her feminine vitality keeping her awake and alert as her lover slumbered peacefully beside her. Her inability to cultivate any semblance of stillness within her drove Olive to leave her king’s side, not wishing him to wake. He would need his rest.

Olive left their spot underneath a large, sugar-dusted fir tree into clearing. The land gently sloped due to their elevation and Olive could see quite far, though the entire landscape was a pristine land of white. It delighted the woman, who saw the colors of her own pale pelt reflected in her whitewashed surroundings. She sashayed away from Dakarai in a slow, feline fashion — enjoying the feminine sensations that came alongside her condition and displaying herself for no one other than her current audience of one [herself]. Olive was feelin’ it. 

She had heard that some women dreaded their season due to the crazed sensations it caused it others, but Olive could not yet see how this was a bad thing. Her aroma would drive her lover crazy, she knew, and wished to see him lose control. So she held her tail proudly [as if she was the Queen of the mountain and Dakarai were her dominion] and allowed the winds to carry her spiced scent. Perhaps she should have exercised caution, but Olive had long since ceased to think clearly and instead sought to create a veritable opium den where the two kindred spirits could get drunk upon one another’s scent and love.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He woke up as the warmth of his wife left his side, a low keening leaving his jaw at the loss of her closeness. He rolled over and huffed a sleepy sigh, and sniffed.
That smell was toxic like a drug and he knew it immediately, the stirring in his gut beginning already. He lifted his head and spotted Olive walking - no sauntering-  away from him. Having a profound sense of control he lay his head back down and pretended to sleep, keeping one eye cracked open slightly to watch her.

The seductress was spreading her scent! He almost chuckled out loud but caught himself and instead drew in another deep breath of that sweet perfume coming off of her. He groaned softly and stood up, looking at her with lustful eyes the scent apparently doing more for him than he had thought. Tail held high he stalked forward, his movements slow and deliberate like a hungry predator. He stopped when he was only a few inches away his breath blowing against her ear. "My wife is a Seductress" he purred into her ear in a husky voice.

His mind was drunk on the scent of her, the sight of her. He tried to regain a semblance of control " if I get you pregnant, Arturo has..He has warnings that I need to tell you" he managed to say but then destroyed the seriousness by placing a few quick nips at her ears and neck.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
He was soon upon her and Olive melted at his touch, her physical body turning to water and falling from between his paws in sparkling crystals. The breath was pulled from her lungs and Olive gasped, pressing the crook of her head against the dark muzzle; the dripping mouth which whispered such saccharine sentiments into her ear. Her, a temptress? She was no temptress, simply a woman consumed by hormones and a quite vivacious and sensual personality. This had always been there, but it had been awakened by Dakarai. The small inferno that burned within her flared and plumed, growing larger and hungrier as Dakarai quietly [yet] purposefully fanned her flames. They had been touching for no less than a singular instant, yet Olive felt it might have been the most sensual thing she ever experienced. She was unable to find her breath in her consumption, her very soul pulled from the center of her body towards him. What oxygen she was able to glean from the winter air around them came to her in shallow, rapid bursts of her ribcage. Her blood ran hot in her veins. Her pulse quickened. Her low belly pulled tighter.

Dawn was upon them, the soft light of daybreak lighting their figures and features. The fae turned to face the shadowed prince, noting how his dark pelt stood apart from their surroundings. It was almost as if every sign were pointing to him, giving her permission to forget the world and lavish him with her every affection. He elicited a small laugh from the greyscale dove and she shook the thick pelt that lay across her shoulders, hoping to rid herself of some of this restless energy and might strengthen her resolve for a moment longer; for Dakarai had something to say.

"You mind the rules far too much, my love" she chirped and pressed her hot tongue against his nose in admiration. Thank god Dakarai thought about these things, because she sure didn't. Olive flipped and flitted upon her wanton whims and wishes, following whichever path could bring her closer to peace. However Dakarai had kept his promise; a promise of his eternal love and protection. She was able to be free because Dakarai helped her to be free. He always ensured her wild escapades and desires were sanctioned through their leader, whereas she so often forgot to consider Ceannasach's large role in her life. Had Dakarai not been present to guide her, she may not have risen to her new rank in the pack. The man had  sacrificed so much to be with her, to guide her, to protect her. It was so much more than she could ever offer him — so she deigned to offer him herself mind, body and spirit, surrendering to Dakarai her past, present and future. Free, yet not free. It was the most accurate definition of love that she could muster.

Olive had trouble seeing why authority felt welcome in this, one of life's most intimate moments. The waves of hormones dizzied her and made her impatient, but she channeled this into the small, repetitive act of restlessly shifting her weight from foot to foot, swaying her hips as she did so. "What message do you have? Do tell, but I warn you that not much could keep me from you." Olive nuzzled her feathered form into his own, drawing strength from the power of his being.

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He could feel the tension in the air, the thick haze of pure desire made his mouth dry as he kept himself back. She had responded asking what the warning was, and he hesitated to tell her in gear that logic would take over them both. " There are little members in teaghlaigh's ranks too few to care for pups. If you become pregnant I have promised to work on recruiting members for our ranks. If...If our numbers don't increase by our children's birth Arturo holds the right to take them as his own...Or kill them" he explained his voice cracking from the thought of his children being killed.

Such serious news should be taken seriously, yet he drew near again rubbing against her and nipping down her spine, a seductive and needy growl Rumbling in his throat. This exquisite woman, this goddess was his. As he neared her tail he breathed in her scent and whimpered as his common sense slipped further away. He slid around behind her, his maw inches away from her core breath caressing the heated flesh.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
What? No. That didn’t sound like her Ceannasach. Kill her babies? That would literally never happen. The thought was so absurd that the pale druid quickly dismissed it, shaking away the thought like it were a biting fly in the summer. Such unpleasantness, amongst such marital bliss and passion! Why should she give the thought one more second of her time? 

Perhaps she was now an eternal optimist, determined to believe the best in people and always choosing to look past life’s negativities. It was so funny too, because just a few weeks ago she had been wracked with grief about the tragedies that had befallen the family. She felt too much, that was true — but to experience such raw emotion made her feel so alive. And right then, she felt alive. She felt alive pressed up against her lover, who had pledged himself to her and only her.  All of him, for the rest of their earthly existence. The thought of such… fealty and love growing as time passed pleased her immensely and she lusted for the deep respect and wisdom that came with it. She wanted a life with Dakarai, and everything that came with it.

Babies were the first step towards that end. Children that were somehow as dark as their father, yet light as their mother. Both powerful and strong, yet graceful and refined. The perfect yin and yang. Together, they would make an absolutely perfect and divine family.

“Oh, my king” she gasped as her ink-stained lover nibbled down her back. Her spine arched against his ministrations. “Spend no more time on these thoughts. Our futures are already written in the stars, and I can tell you that no tragedies will ever befall us again.” This may or may not have been true — Olive cared naught because the words felt right in her mouth. But, truly, when she was with Dakarai it seemed as if the world could not touch her. This only strengthened her resolve to spread her liturgy of peace and rhythm; she was convinced that love would solve every single of the words problem. She would seek to find peace where there was none until the end of her days. 

In there, somewhere, was another Dakarai metaphor. The shadowed specter who seen his entire family slain, yet loved her completely and totally. Perhaps it was this great loss that had shown him this great capacity to love and care for her. He knew what it was like to feel nothing, so he gave everything. It inspired Olive, truly. But would Ceannasach had made such a suggestion to Dakarai had he known his macabre past?

A deep purr rolled from within her milky ribcage and her eyes squeezed shut as his mouth made its way back there. Oh, how dare he tease her at a time like this! She would show him. Olive shuffled backwards until she felt the cool touch of his nose against her hot flesh. His simple touch lit fireworks in her body — it was all she ever needed. In fact, she felt that she might die from the want of it. Her heat was overpowering and manifested itself as a whine, low and needy, skating against her vocal cords, tongue then lips before escaping into the atmosphere.

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Ignoring the trickle of doubt that irked him at her reassuring words, he gave into the moment of passion. Suddenly she has thrown herself backward causing his nose to be buried deep within her core, the flood of scent from her sex making him lose any inhibitions he might have had. Running his cold nose along the outside of her core he licked at her slowly, the battle for control beginning.

never had he been one for teasing but the beautiful, sensuous woman before him seemed to bring out a more mischievous side of him. Dragging his tongue more firmly over her sensitive flesh, he growled in a possessive way. After the instinctual sound had left his throat he nipped at her sex gently, her whines driving him insane with desire.

"Never shall I leave your side. Even when physically apart I will be with you" he murmured passionately, even in the full force of passion could he utter sweet declarations of his love.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
There they were again, indulging in each other's bodily pleasures. His tongue ran past the source of her heat, tasting her, enjoying her. She felt such sweet relief glow pulse from down there and a small moan, a soft aria of her exstacy escaped her lips once more. She had never known men to do this [Dakarai had been her first, of course] but the act felt so naughty and she loved that her dark lover could make her feel such a way. She felt it was as a king would pleasure his queen, as if he wished to share only the best, most delectable parts of life with her — his tongue included. Oh, how she loved that tongue.

When he concluded his most exquisite of ministrations, Olive stood until the gentle vibrating of her body subsided and allowed her to move once more. She listened to him speak as if it were the voice of god himself; Olive loved that their passion came from a place of deep love and devotion, envinced by her husband's drunken, lovely, wonderful ramblings.  When she once again was able of conscious movement, Olive curved her petite body to face him. The pale woman's tongue swiped softly against his chin, licking the wetness from his maw. "I need you," the lamb said, and it was the truth. She needed him in the most basic, primal sense of the word. She needed him to be whole. She needed him to breathe, to fight to see another day. But most of all she needed him, his flesh, right there amongst the soft dawning light; glinting and glittering off of their alabaster, crystalline milieu. 

Olive wanted him to know how good he made her feel. And if he could work his erotic fingers around her soul in such a way, could she not do the same to him? She would sure as hell try, for he deserved all the best things in life. As to not shock him, Olive gently raked her teeth through the plush, dark fur against his neck, then shoulders, then ribcage. Every so often she would stop and nip at him, hoping to stir excitement and thrill within him from the tiniest semblance of pain. The vixen continued to train across his torso, to the deep curve where his belly connected with his loins. There, Olive drew her tongue across his hardness, paused, and waiting for a reaction. When she saw it was positive, she returned to her task and shared with him the sane unearthly pleasure, caressing the most sensitive flesh of his body with the warmth of her mouth.

After a few moments, Olive raised her head and looked at him, grinning at her fortitude and naughtiness. As she looked at him, the woman saw her present and future in his eyes; she also felt as if she saw her past within those cervulean depths too, though she weren't sure how that'd be possible. But so many things that weren't possible, were now possible with Dakarai. "Now, my love," she sung softly, drawing her soft voice close to his ear, as if she were shielding her words from the rest of the world... even her beloved stars above. This was just for them. "Let me conceive.

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Once they had both regained the ability to move, she turned to face him and licked her own wetness off his maw. The gesture was so erotic that he felt a deep shiver pass through his body, eyes darkening further as he watched her move along his body. The sharp nip of pain mixed with a deep aching pleasure earned a throaty gasp to leave his maw, a cloud of air forming in front of his parted lips. She continued to pleasure his body and he couldn't help but moan out loud, the safety he felt with her allowing him to be free with his expression. 

then she licked him right there and he arched his back, muscles flexing through his solid body "oh hell"  he cursed under his breath. Turning to look at her he was surprised to see her grinning, obviously pleased with herself. Her pride caused him to smile and he nodded "As you wish my queen" and wasn't it the truth. He would do anything for her, not only just now but forever. Moving with slow steps he went behind her, rubbing his body against hers as he went. Nosing her tail to the side he gave her core one more nip for good measure before rearing up on his kind legs.

Wrapping his forelegs around her waist he entered her but this time there was a certain roughness to it, a desperation that made him slide deep inside her roughly. He growled into her ear thrusting in and out with heavy, passionate movements "you're mine, and I'm yours" he purred into her ear. Burying his snout in her fur he drew in her scent, and nipped her neck hoping to add to the pleasure of the moment.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
His strong arms swept underneath her, finding their locked position against her, pulling her petite frame up into his by her feathered inguen. The convex curves of her small body filled the hollow of his hips; but he filled her in more ways than one. The doe gasped as he took her swiftly, roughly, tenderly. It was a thing of beauty; that moment when two became one. Olive could feel their very souls collide, dancing in and around of each other, for time without end. The way he rocked her was so much more instinctual and desperate than ever before — the two had been driven mad from lust and Olive sought the sweet release that only Dakarai could gift her. Their hormones drove them; and it felt as if this was the most right thing that had ever been.  He was amazing, perfect; he was enlightenment. He brought her to life. 

Prurience shellacked the pale woman’s brain and she felt herself growling in her delirium. The sound was low and rolled with honey, built from passions resounding deep in her chest. This was it. The end of all times; for nothing could be better than this. Nothing was better than the love he made to her, but this time there was true purpose behind it. Their intention was clear as day: have babies. as many babies as possible. Fill the world with little pups, each with one eye bright blue and the other eye dark forest green. They would name them names and feed them food and do all the things that parents did — together. The thought of it was somehow quite erotic to her and she took great pleasure in it. The wildness of their coupling caused her breath to come in great heaves. Olive lifted her chin and rubbed her sculpted maw against the tender underside of his neck, breathing these sounds into his ear as he whispered passions into hers.

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The scent of her increased the desire tenfold, his thrusts becoming rough with purpose, with the need to give her children his children. The unexpected sound of her growling drove him mad and he held her tighter against him, each breath matching her own. The extreme heat of her core wrapping around him was nirvana, the way she pressed her chin against his neck the pathway to the stars and he knew he could not last long.

Slowing his pace to prolong the act he arched his back, sliding in at another angle and going deeper. the angle caused him to strike that special spot, the one that seemed to make women crazy with pleasure.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
She needed him faster, stronger, harder — and he obeyed each of her whims as quickly as they came to her mind. Gone were the tender, loving sexual explorations of yesteryear. They had been tossed aside in favor of these two licentious beasts, tearing at each other! Oh, there was still love in the act, but it had morphed into something entirely knew. The partners knew what they wanted and were unafraid to ask for it; to take it from the other as if it were their god-given right to do so. Every time that their hips met in that passionate coital embrace, it was as if he discovered a new part of her [both literally and metaphorically]. Olive knew just how good her body could feel and she wanted it more than she had ever wanted anything in the world. To just be there, with Dakarai, not a simple problem in the world. Just love. Just bliss. Just this crazy passion between the two; that kind of passion that seemed as if it would never die. Riding upon his strong, masculine energies her soul climbed and climbed, pulled along by the desire for release [but mostly, his release]. There was something standing just inches past her edge and calling her farther away from herself and closer to apogee — but at that moment, she couldn’t quite see what that thing was. 

Suddenly, her body began to pulse and her muscles pulled taut; she felt the strong urge to howl her ecstasy to the wind; to offer the sounds to the mountain as if to say do you see what magic you’ve created? But as she pursed her lips no noise would come out; her voice had been so ceremoniously thieved from her and a guttural whimper took its place. Her most primal of instincts had been mitigated [for now] and there was no feeling in the world quite like it.

Their passions tempered and the two slowed to a halt, but he was stuck, intertwined with her very being. What had first been such an unexpected part of lovemaking was now the most welcome; for Olive knew enough of her own biology to understand that it was vital to pup-making. So the woman shifted her body and enjoyed his nearness; sweat slicked her fine fur against her body and gave her a chill, so she luxuriated in Dakarai’s warmth. Olive sighed audibly, her sides heaving in a fulfilled, grateful sort of manner.  “What do you think they’ll be like?” she asked eagerly, seemingly not tired [perhaps even more energized] from their coupling and unable to hide her baby fever.

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Where her voice had been stolen, his had been strengthened by their coupling and he came with a snarling roar filling her with what would hopefully be their children. Panting heavily he groaned thoroughly spent by their rough and passion driven joining, and nibbled kisses along her jaw. The feeling was like a slow sort of energy, not quite tired but with a sort of lazy buzz. Sweat trickled off his nose and into her fur, yet another piece of him that would become one with this goddess.

"I think they'll be brave, but wise for their youngness and understand the world in a way only their mother and father could understand. I think they'll have your beauty with my strength. The girl will be a tough one, but will always return to the place her heart leads them" Of course he had no way of knowing this whatsoever, but he allowed himself the brief fantasy of what their children would be like. "Whatever they do turn out to be like, I will love them. Just as my love is unconditional for you, it shall be for them" he murmured. Testing the bond with a gentle tug he found that he was able to pull away.

He stepped back and groomed her rear end, a job meant to pamper her. Once done he moved to face her, rolling onto his back and opening his arms to her like the first time they met. This time he gave her a smile of adoration and love "lay with me?" he requested of her. The vulnerable position didn't make him uncomfortable, for never would he think Olive would hurt him in any way. It was his ultimate gesture of complete trust, and he offered it willingly.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
She closed her eyes as he spoke, for she could not easily see him when he was mounted on top of her anyways. Pale eyelids swept across her emerald eyes and she could vividly see their faces if her mind’s eye, brought to life by Dakarai’s deep and steeling voice. She could see it all, as clear as day: 4 puppies. No, 6! Okay, 12 puppies! 12 puppies, a huge family for her to love and lead through this world. She saw their stormy eyes [clearly inherited from their sire] and pale, wiggling butts [clearly inherited from…you know]; heard their cute little voice and somehow already understood the way in which they viewed the world. Oh, what a magical experience motherhood would be. 

Now this thought was an incredible turn on to Olive and she felt her flame growing again, always wanting more… and her mind eventually began to wander and wonder when her kindred lover would be ready to ravish her again.  Though her heat had just begun, there was no time to waste! But no sooner had she thought that did the dark knight test their bond and they separated; so Olive swallowed her tongue and fell into his outstretched arms with a giggle.

“I see us having sons, lots of them, to be the living image of their father. They will grow to be mighty kings; and our girls will grow to be perfumed queens, for they all will understand the true ways of the world.”  she said, wiggling in his grasp. The filly was still giddy, shifting her body incessantly as if she lay upon pins and needles. Now her hormones manifested itself as excess energy, which Olive vigorously tried to tap from her body… only really serving to stir up her spiced scent into the atmosphere around them. But it was all in good fun, for she still felt quite ambrosial and would ride the waves of her heat to wherever they took her. Something that felt so strong, so right, could never be wrong. 

Ceannasach knew that, too. Let him threaten and put on his tough-guy act, for she knew he would never ever do such a heinous crime unto her. Again, the thought was so delusional that it flitted in and out of her mind within a moment and she did not think about it again. 

“My love, my love, my love!” the shrouded fae exclaimed, leaping up from her place against Dakarai. How had she forgotten to tell him about the thing she found! [well, she knew why she had forgotten]. “I found the most wonderful thing! May I show you?”

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She was squirming and wriggling on top of him and he growled playfully, wrapping his arms around her neck and pulling her close as he rubbed his cheeks against her cheeks repeatedly like a cat who wanted attention. Dakarai could sense her excitement as she leapt off of him and spoke of something she needed to show him, and though he wanted to sleep he stood up and nodded "I'll go anywhere you lead me" he said with a grin and bounded over to her playfully, lifting a paw high up and booping her snoot nose.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Here’s a reference photo! Pretend there’s not a wedding in the middle of it, lol (though it is quite appropriate)

Dakarai agreed and she led his playfully to the site of her discovery, cavorting in circles around him and nipping at his heels to urge her sleepy husband forward. Though it was the wee hours of dawn, the heated woman found no lack of energy to fuel her excursion. “Come on!” she called as she bounded ahead of the jetblack brute, sashaying her gamine form quite purposefully to entice the man forward. Though he stated he would follow her anywhere, the extra incentive couldn’t hurt, right?

They skated down a snowy slope to where the earth cracked open and rainfall beautiful pooled inside the chasm. Vegetation, tree roots and some hanging plants [some still green despite the falling temperatures] carpeted the overhang, shielding the space from the direct gaze of rising sun.  Still the soft lighting beautifully lit the clear, fresh water and it tickled and sparkled at them, like a rippling blanket of sequins. Olive looked back at Dakarai and saw the colors of the cenote reflected in his stark blue eyes, and she was happy. The energy of this location was so powerful, yet serene and… untapped.

“Let’s bring the children here when they are old enough.” The woman sighed, swaying with the rhythm of the panoramic work of art in front of her. “Let’s take them everywhere and show them the wonders of this earth. I want them to hear the beautiful stories and to know the faith of their father."

447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Whatever he had expected was nowhere as beautiful as this place and he stared at the beautiful lagoon of clear water. When he looked up his face was serene and full of peace "its beautiful" he whispered softly as he closed the distance between them. He wrapped his neck around hers and tugged her close so that she was fully in his embrace. His eyes moistened and a few tears fell from his eyes "but nowhere near as beautiful as my wife. Nowhere near as pure and peaceful as my Anthousi" he said thickly.

It occurred to him again that he couldn't have been luckier. No man could be better off than him, no matter their story. He would never be jealous or envious of another's life because he had everything he could ever want right here.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
can’t stop won’t stop

Her find was rewarded with a divine embrace and Olive luxuriated in it, pressing her face entirely into his ebony pelage. The lamb loved to please him, to delight him, to make him smile and laugh and show him all the beautiful things in the world.The cenote was indeed beautiful; Olive had no doubt that Dakarai would think it so. She took personal pride in feats of nature [as she felt such oneness with all creation]; the man held a profound belief in the magic of flora and fauna, the divine chaos of it all — and though her own devout beliefs differed from his somewhat, the nymph found his stoic perspective fascinating. Olive found everything about him fascinating.

Olive pulled her visage from his fluff and shifted slightly so that her temple and ear rested against the strength of his neck. Dakarai felt as solid as the stone walls they gazed upon, framing the lumiscent waters on all sides but one. A fine mist hovered upon the calm waters; a product of the relatively warm aquifer hitting the chilly winter. Once of the aforementioned zephyrs rushed past them and pirouetted against the cave walls that surrounded them, stirring the fog as well as the plush fibers of her coast. The reverberations also made Dakarai’s [already strong] voice sound louder [and somehow stronger]; it was invisible to the eye but felt so strongly in her heart. The moment was so perfect that the fire in her belly flared once more and her eyes, carved of jade, made amorous slits at her lover. 

A low purr trilled from deep within her throat and she puffed out her feathered décolletage, rubbing her head against him like she were a jungle cat. “King…” the words was said low, rolling alongside her purr “I’m not so sure it worked the first time.” Her hips began to swing low, bumping rhythmically against his legs. Her hormonal lust was playing such beautiful music, how could she not dance an equally as beautiful bachata with her beautiful, hot lover? “Perhaps we should make sure…. make sure that it… worked…” and that they did, over and over and over again for basically a week straight.