Stone Circle It's cold outside!
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Calloon Set to the morning after the blizzard, if that's okay!

Adeline had spent the night snuggled up with @Grayday @Sunny and @Dawn, staying warm the whole time with the others inside the den. She had missed that feeling—warmth, family. She could have stayed curled up there for days if they had let her. 

But, when the sun rose, she found herself restless. She dug herself out of the den, surprised that so much snow had fallen overnight. She knew there had been a blizzard, but she had slept so soundly through the night that hadn't phased her. Her thin body wove through the trees, exploring the forest as she went along. It looked as though several trees hadn't been able to withstand the weight of the snow, and came crashing down because of it. She paused to inspect one particular tree that had broke just above ground.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Keeping vague about who he has spent the night with :p

The blizzard had come - just like his "bud" had told. Luckily the grey male had found him, otherwise Calloon would've been a popsicle. The ghost did not like that thought; freezing to death with no one by his side. In the dungeons, he at least had had the torturers to come every now and then to "have fun" with him. Bad thoughts, Calloon, bad thoughts. He shook off his bed vibes before finding out that he had to dig his way out of the den. This was no problem for the nimble yet quite athletic ghost. The cold of the snow tingled his nose and froze his toes, but he felt little of it.

As soon as he was outside, he took a deep breath. Everything was covered in a thick layer of snow - so high that it came to around his knees if he were to sink through it. Luckily, wolves were made for this kind of weather - having webbing between their toes so that they could even run without having to slow down much. And run he did - slow but with much energy as his breath created clouds of mist. He liked this weather - just not the cold that came with it.

Soon he found himself slowing to a stop at the sight of a young female - one even younger than him. He bet that she had not been part of the adult ranks for long, but he could not judge based on just her appearance (however enchanting it was to see another soul in the midst of the havoc the blizzard had left behind). He swaggered his way submissively through the snow - greeting her with a soft and gently "woof" before stumbling and falling neck-first in the deep snow - sending his hind in the air and his tail reaching for the sky. Good first impression, very good.

even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
She could hear someone bounding through the snow, and her eyes glanced in the direction the sound was coming from. She wasn't sure what she expected to see, but a new wolf wasn't it. Still, her ears perked in interest as he saw her and slowed. He was submissive as he approached, and she found no fear when it came to him.

Suddenly, he fell through the snow, and Adeline failed in holding back a giggle. It was just so comical to watch, but she did feel bad for laughing at him. She trotted over, tail wagging. Are you okay? she asked, her words surrounded by laughter that was just barely contained.
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Short becus morning XD <3

Perhaps it was only good that the blizzard had come - the deep snow had broken most of his stumble - even if he were covered in snow from top to bottom when he tried to get up. He succeeded, moving a bit to the side so he would not fall in the hole he had created before panting. He was glad he had humoured the girl though, and smiled back at her appreciatively.

At her question, he nodded - Just a little cold, nothing to worry about. He gently shook out his fur, trying not to get it on his company, before coming just a wee bit closer.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He had watched silently as the male fell into the snow, and instead of laughter he was kinda disgusted. What kind of self respecting wolf grovelled submissively and the plunged themselves into the cold snow? Snorting with laughter he walked toward Adeline, who he had curled tightly against for the night and sat down next to her. He stared at the man with slight curiosity "who are you? I haven't seen you before" there was suspicion in his words.

Sunny's first negative moment lol
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
Dawn was quick to find her storm cloud pelted brother and quickly tackled him, not even noticing the two other wolves. She lifted her head, she glanced at Adeline and smiled, tail wagging. "Hiya!" The silvery pup exclaimed with excitment, it was then that she noticed the distain filled aroma coming for her brother. "Somethin' wrong, Sun?" Her face instantly turned into a pout, never enjoying when her family seemed down in the dumps.
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
The male sat up, covered in snow, and it elicited another snicker from Adeline. She liked him immediately because he seemed goofy and not afraid to laugh at himself. Though, then she realized she had been the only one laughing, really. She was about to comment when Sunny showed up.

Sunny, she said, softly chastising him for his harsh words. She hadn't been around him much at all, and she wondered if he was like this all the time. He's a new member, just accepted by Steady, she explained, then looked to the silly male. What is your name? she asked him. Dawn showed up then, and Adeline gave her a smile. They seemed like two peas in a pod; where one was, the other wasn't far behind.
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
A soft rumbling sound came from back in his throat as he laughed - the sound was roughed up and not very beautiful-sounding, but it was definitely laughter. It was strange; using whatever ability he still had left to make sounds in such a way - as if he really could talk. Oh, how wonderful it would be if talking came from the throat. Why do we need tongues anyway? lumpy and slimy - slugs! Before he allowed himself to wallow in his own sadness at his disability, a tiny man showed up - draped in soft shadows and an attitude. Calloon stared at the young one, his right ear dropping lower than his other in confusion. Have I done something to offend the boy? How awful, how awful of me. The female asked for his name and Calloon shrugged slightly. He then gestured toward her chest, almost as if to say "You decide".

Before he could visually comment on the rude boy's behaviour did another pup show up - this one hardly noticeable due to her silver coat. She seemed nicer than her... brother? Friend? Sunny? Honestly, he was confused about the relations in the pack. At least I know now that there are pups! Would anyone let me babysit? Let me do what I can? He smiled at the two females, ignoring the rude boy for now.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Once scolded he allowed a sheepish smile to form on his maw and he gave a wag of his tail. It wasn't the man's fault that sunny was in a foul mood, and sunny felt bad for taking it out on the poor guy. He turned his attention to dawn and gave a grin "nah I'm just grumpy" he said calmly and then walked toward the silent man.

Once close he sniffed him and gave the man a quick bump with his nose "welcome to Easthollow. May I call you Polaris? I think it's unique and it sounds like polar, as in polar bear! I've heard of them. Giant white bears." He babbled eagerly attempting to give the nameless man a calling.
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
"He doesn't seem like a scary old Polar bear," Dawn contradicted, shaking her head in disagreement. She then glanced up at Calloon, eyes squinted as she began to think of a potential name for him. She realized the ivory apparition reminds her of a very friendly ghost. "Casper!" She announced excitedly, jumping up slightly as she did so. "You like that name right?" She hoped, afraid she'd chosen the wrong title, or that he would rather be as intimidating as a bear.