Moonspear Wipe-Out
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei ran out as soon as morning hit. She was rather energetic that morning, and felt like running full speed. And she tried the best she could through the layer of snow on the ground, bounding over it like the joyful pup she was. She sent out a random howl, sharing her joy and quite possibly waking up anyone sleeping in. Ahead was a frozen over body of water, one she didn't see till it was too late.

As soon as a paw hit it, she started sliding out. Moving her paws around beneath her, she tried to correct herself and stay upright. But soon, it was too late and her feet were swept out from underneath. Korei spun for a bit to the other end, where one paw hit a rock by the edge of the frozen over water. She cried out in pain, and lay there sulkily.

@Pyx
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
The cold was letting up, only slightly at first, but soon it had reached a level that Pyx was content to call reasonable. She hoped that this was a sign that the worst of it was behind them, or that winter might even be ending early. She too had grown tired of her den, of watching the snow pile up outside but finding it too cold to do anything meaningful. She'd spent more time than she wished in her den simply thinking about the things she both wanted and needed to do.

So when sunlight fell across her face in her den, she could not get herself to stay asleep. She had missed the sun on the days it sat behind fat and ominous grey clouds, the wind sweeping past with a biting chill. She stretched in the sun, noting that it was still cold outside, but funnily it was almost warm compared to what they'd had. She decided to give her legs a good stretch before checking the cache and the other thing she did daily. Speeding along, she couldn't miss the sound of a young howl that seemed to leap and dance in the air. Interested, she turned herself to head towards what could only be one of the Princesses.

She neared the water and began to look around for which girl was here, when she noted that a blob of snow was moving. Her eyes settled on Korei Julia just in time to witness the fall and the spinning that occurred after. Her smile did not completely leave her face at first, it merely grew stiff as she watched halfway between worry and amusement. The ice was thick, there was little risk of her falling in. The cry that went up sent her into instant action before she even realized what she'd heard.

She dashed over to Julia, keeping off of the ice and well into the snow of the shore. Reaching the girl, she offered a chuff, concern bright in her eyes. "That was a beautiful spin, Korei Julia." She said softly, kindly, not wanting the girl to be embarrassed. "If you work your control out, you'll really be able to impress your parents." She glanced over the girl, not immediately understanding what hurt. "What happened?"
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei felt teary around her eyes, whimpering and sniffing. Her leg hurt, and she didn't like it hurting. But there came Pyx to her rescue, just as her Papa had said she would when the pup ever needed her. That gave her some degree of relief, but it didn't make the pain go away. She shied away when the spin was mentioned, she had not meant to do it. Although at the thought of impressing her parents, if she did it again, that made her smile a bit and look up at the older female.

"I-I slipped. My paw, i-it hit the rock" she said between sniffing. She glared at the rock and with her other paw, she booped the rock, although she was actually trying to smack it. "Stupid r-rock." She tried to lift her paw, but it hurt too much at the joint area to lift. She bit her lip as she held back another cry of pain. 

"C-Can you fix it Picks?" She looked up at Pyx with wide eyes, her little nose twitching each time she sniffed sadly. "I don't l-like it hurting."
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Pyx caught the trace of a smile that she coaxed from the youngster. Korei continued to sniffle, however, and the concern did not leave Pyx's eyes. She followed her gaze to the offending rock, frowning. As the child first attempted to slap at it she supressed her smile, the face of pain that followed the movement of her injured paw however, dropped Pyx's humor. "Here, I'll see to that." She said calmly but firmly, bending her head down and seizing the rock in her jaws. It stuck to the cold ground but she pried it out, and was happy to see that it hadn't been larger and simply hidden by the ground.

She glanced out to the frozen lake, making sure no one else had come walking across, and then in one swift motion flung the rock towards the center of the lake. It landed with a thick cracking, but the ice appeared to hold. She was sure it was shattered under the rock, at least. "There. Now when the ice thaws it'll sink to the bottom, where the bad rocks who hurt Princesses belong." She said, her voice soft and soothing. "Stay away from it out there until then though, right?" 

At the request to fix her paw, and the wide and endearing eyes, Pyx felt her heart melt. "I will do my very best to fix any pains you ever have, Korei Julia." She said, reaching to gently nuzzle the girl's head. She turned her attentions to the paw soon after. "Put it down for me, let me take a look. I'm going to touch it." She glanced to the girl to gauge her reaction to this statement before she continued. A gentle prod of her nose to the skin didn't find any ridges where there should be none, perhaps some swelling starting, she felt a slight bit of heat.

"Alright, this may hurt, but I know you can do it. You're so very brave already, can you wiggle it for me? Wave it at the joint, like this," She sat and picked up her own paw, wiggling it as if she were waving. "And then all your toes. Wiggle them and stretch them wide."
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei's eyes followed the rock as the adult female lifted it up. Then tossed it away at the lake. She was happy about what Pyx said, and stuck her tongue at the rock. Never would she trust a rock. She looked back up to Pyx and nodded obediently, knowing that the water would no doubt be cold and make her feel freezing if she fell in.

Korei stretched her neck to receive the nuzzle. It was comforting, took her mind from the pain for a moment. She was being treated like a princess, even called a princess. It actually made her feel more happy being called that. But then shee looked confused, and slowly put it down, wincing a little as she moved it. Pyx's nose prodded the saw leg, and Korei Julia resisted the urge to pull back. 

The pup nodded and as slow as she could, she tried to wiggle. It felt stiffer than usual, and hurt as she moved it. Maybe it was just her keeping it stiff. She wiggled her toes next. That didn't hurt as much, it was mainly her ankle that hit the rock. Her toes only touched the ice. "What wrong with my paw?"
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Pyx smiled softly, containing a chuckle over the face that the girl had made at the rock. She was also pleased that she accepted her nuzzle, and the warmth in her chest grew wider. She watched the girl move it, silent for the moment, though sure to give encouraging glances when the princess winced. She watched where the tender spots where, what touches made her face involuntarily clench. She was so very strong, trying to keep it all hidden. Pyx would need to brag to both her parents about it.

The paw wiggled, although stiffly. There was swelling there, Pyx had felt the heat against her nose as she had touched it. It moved though, which was the most important thing. It wasn't broken, thank goodness. Perhaps it was just a sprain and a bruise or two. Pyx nodded after the girl had finished, and at the young one's question she raised her eyes to meet the Princess's own. A smile bloomed on her face. "You did so very well just now. I'll have to tell your parents how brave you were, how strong and grown up. I think it's what is called a "sprain". That means that it's not broken, which is wonderful, and that it won't be forever, which is even better." Pyx nodded as she explained, smiling still. "I'm going to go get something to help it not hurt so much, and then I'll help you get back home so you can rest. Do you think you can be brave again while I go?"

The cache wasn't far, thankfully, but even still Pyx hated leaving her here. She wished she was smaller and she could just lift her and take her along, but already Amekaze and Charon's first litter was growing. It would be easier to ask her to wait. She watched Korei's face, waiting for an answer. If she said no, she'd call for someone to sit with her while she fetched what she needed.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei smiled lightly, her tail wagging behind her. To have been praised about bravery by Pyx, the one to help her. Maybe she would impress her father with such bravery. She was also glad that her leg was not broken, just 'sprained' as the term was. It still hurt however every time she moved it. 

She nodded to Pyx, and kept her hurt paw lifted above the ground. Rest sounded good, and herbs that would help sounded much better. It made her very happy to hear. "Be back soon, Picks?" Despite wanting all that, she was still quite afraid of being alone with a sore leg.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Korei was pleased by her words, and Pyx found herself proud of her handling of the girl. The interaction came so naturally and easily, knowing how to soften and sooth the girl flowed from her without pause. She was awkward and bumbling with adults, but it seemed she knew at least how to handle a hurt child. Or this one, anyway. "The fastest." She promised, giving the girl another reassuring nuzzle before she turned and sprint away.

She pushed herself to run as fast as possible, knowing that Korei would not want to be alone long and not wanting her to be alone long. She reached the den in a flurry of kicked up snow, breath bursting out of her in great pants. She moved easily into the cache, picking through the herbs until she reached her raspberry leaves. It seemed she used these for everything, but she didn't like the idea of giving the girl a poppy seed. She didn't think it would hurt, but it seemed a tad overkill. Poppies had the chance of addiction too, and she didn't think Korei was old enough to really understand why she couldn't just have a seed whenever she wanted. So instead, her favorite herb it was.

Raspberry leaves were gentle enough to be used on pregnant mothers, so she knew they wouldn't hurt the young Princess. They would still help her pain though, no doubt. Grabbing the freshest she could find, Pyx took the three leaves back into the cold. She raced again through the snow, slowing herself in plenty of time to avoid tumbling over Korei. Her heart thrummed in her ears, but she had taken it slower on the way back to avoid scaring the girl.

Standing before her, she placed the three leaves onto the ground. "These are raspberry leaves. They'll help with your pain, and then I can take you home. I want you to chew and swallow all three of them together. Chew them well, okay?" She paused a moment, wanting to make the sitatuation a little better. "They taste a little bitter, do you know what bitter means? Try them and when you're done see if you can guess what 'bitter' means." 

​She hoped this would make it go over better. They certainly weren't the most bitter leaf to eat, but she wasn't sure that Korei had ever tried anything like this. She didn't want her to spit them out and refuse to eat them.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei smiled when Pyx nuzzled her, but her smile fell away as soon as Pyx pulled away and went off to wherever the cache was, she couldn't really remember where. She waited there, shuffling good paw across the ground. She felt so alone, despite the fact Pyx promised she would be back soon. She had left rather quickly.

Pyx however did return, as promised. And with three leaves held in he mouth. Korei's tail started wagging right away, brushing through the snow. Her eyes stayed on the leaves as Pyx put them down onto the ground before them.

The pup was a bit unsure of the leaves. "Bitter?" She kept looking at it, not really wanting to try it. But, Pyx said to. So, after readying herself for whatever unusual taste that would give, she took them into her mouth, taking some snow in her mouth with them. After chewing for a bit, she was hit by a taste that made her face scrunch up. "That...bitter?" she asked, glancing up to the medicinal wolf. She did not like bitter.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
The hesitation was clear on Korei's face as she regarded the leaves. Pyx didn't press her further, worried that insisting anymore would make her less likely to eat them. When she reached to grab them Pyx smiled with relief and nodded her encouragement. "That's right." She laughed a little when the Princess' face scrunched in distaste. 

"That's bitter. It always makes you want to make that face, no matter how many times you eat it. You did so well, Princess. Bitter is better than pain though, right?" Her mother would say that to her whenever she had to eat something she didn't want. A herb to ward off sickness, or to cure it. Bitter is better, my Pixie, bitter is better. She felt a sudden yearning in her chest for her mother, a sudden bright realization that she would likely never see her again. It was the way of the world, but it hurt her all the same. She didn't let any of that show across her face though, and instead opted to tell Korei.

"My mother used to say that to me when I was your size. Bitter is better, whenever I needed bad tasting medicine. She was right, bad as it tasted it always helped." A soft smile covered her face as she looked down at the young pup. "Now, how about we get you back to the rondevous site for some rest? We can tell your parents how brave you were, and how well you listened." This was the part she was unsure of. Korei was big enough that carrying her would be hard. She'd likely still touch the ground even if Pyx lifted her high.

"Can you walk at all?" She asked, her voice soft and warm. If she couldn't, she'd likely try to get the pup on her back.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei shook her head as if that would get rid of the taste. She had the urge to even lick a rock to just get rid of it. But, she decided to just go with it. She guessed it would be better than pain, like the pain she had in her leg. She nodded to Pyx, agreeing. It was better than pain.

Her brows furrowed. Pyx never mentioned her family, any family as a matter of fact to the young wolf. Her head pitched to the right slightly. She almost asked about Pyx's Mama, even opend her mouth to do so, but Pyx shifted the conversation to getting little Korei to her own parents. Her tail did a little wag, which died down. She wasn't really sure if she could walk, but she would try. Try her very hardest. "I...I can try." She started to walk forward, limping on her sore paw. If she even tried to place her paw down on tihe ground, it would not doubt hurt. She started to be afraid of even tripping.

"I don't want to fall on my paw, Picks" she said, looking up at the wolf who helped her. She had a sad look about her.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Korei's happiness at the idea of seeing her parents was clear. Pyx herself would feel better knowing she was safe within the rendezvous area, even if her injury wasn't serious. Once more Pyx was blown away by Korei's bravery and her determination. She would be a formidable wolf one day, it was clear she had the spirit of both of her parents. Pyx was unsure she would have had the same kind of composure as a child in the face of an injury and herbs. 

Pyx watched the girl's progress, attempting to keep a positive expression on her face. It was clear Korei was afraid to put her paw down, and her steps slowly grew more hesitant as she limped. She cast a heartbreaking look back at Pyx, saying that she didn't want to fall. Moving forward to her side again, Pyx nodded. "That's alright, I thought that might be the case. You're probably going to have to ride on my back then. I'll walk slow, and you'll have to hold my fur in your teeth. If you start to slip at all, just yell out. I won't let you hit the ground." She meant her last words. She'd fall on her own face before she let Korei hit the ground.

She crouched to her belly, making herself as low as possible. "Alright, climb on Princess. Try to hug me tight with your legs as best you can, okay?"
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei's face broke out into a heartwarming smile. Pyx was being so kind, Korei started to see that kindness as role model. She herself was kind, and now she wanted to be just as kind as the adult wolf. Korei carefully lifted her good paw first after Pyx got on her belly, then with her teeth she grabbed hold of fur to attempt to pull herself up. Her sore paw got in the way a bit, but using her back legs to push herself up, the struggle ended and she was on. 

Her tail wagged behind her, waving across Pyx's fur as she lay on the adult wolf's back. She had never ridden on the back of someone before, and thought it might be rather fun. "I want to be as nice as you, Picks."
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
The girl continued to break and mend her heart at once with her sweet smiles and soft voice. She lay still as the girl clambered onto her back, pulling at her hair to get her into place. It did not take her long, because she was above a determined little thing. Pyx lingered on the ground a moment, wanting to be sure she was balanced. 

She felt Korei's tail whisk over her fur, and was happy at least that she was enjoying this rather than feeling pained and frightened. Perhaps the leaves were kicking in some, which was also a relief. Before she could warn the Princess of her attempt to stand, though, her gentle voice came out and though Pyx couldn't see her face she could picture the grin on her lips. A smile broke over the red woman's face, an elated and silly thing as her skin flushed under her fur with pleasure at the delightful compliment.

"That's very sweet of you to say so, Korei. I think you're already very nice too, so you must be on a good start." She chuckled a little, the smile still in place. "I'm going to stand up now, okay? If you feel scared or anything, just say so. I won't let you fall." Slowly, slowly, Pyx gathered herself and began to rise. She took care to do it level and equally, balanced. She focused on the weight of the girl on her back, ready for even the slightest shift. She stood at full height and paused for a minute. "Ready to go?" She asked, glancing over her shoulder in an attempt to see Korei's expression.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei's heart was warmed by Pyx's response, she was absolutely glad about it. She knew if he could impress Pyx, as that was how she saw what she was doing, she could surely impress her Papa and Mama with her kindness. It was her greatest trait she had, and she showed that bright smile every day. 

"O-Ok Picks." Korei Julia did her best to hold still as Pyx lifted up off the ground with the young one still on her back, gripping to the adult's back fur. She got herself very comfortable on Pyx's back, one of her rear legs occasionally kicking and pushing to hold herself up.

She nodded to Pyx. "Yes. I'm ready to go." She held on tightly, envisioning how proud her parents would be at her bravery. She paused for a moment after that before speaking again. "You are a good friend, Picks."
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She lingered, feeling the weight of the child on her back, the balance of her. It was a strange sensation, to have the child's weight on her, but it felt safe. She could get her home quickly this way, able to feel the movements herself. Without a pause Korei said that she was ready to go, and Pyx smiled again. "Off we go, then." She felt the pull of fur as the girl held to her, but it was not uncomfortable.

She had just lifted her paw to step forward when Korei spoke again, sending yet another wave of warmth and happiness through Pyx's chest. She could have died standing there, content and happy as she felt, but she had a job to do. One thing was certain, though, Korei had only increased her desire for children. The warmth of the girl on her back, the closeness of it and the loving conversation exchanged both soothed and increased her longing.

"You're a good friend too, Korei. Whenever I have pups, I hope they're just like you." Her voice was warm, truthful. She wasn't sure she could survive having more than one little cutie like Korei, but she would be willing to try. Her steps were slow at first, single steps and then a pause. After a moment though, she grew used to the extra weight, to the shift of Korei and learned how to walk. It was not long before her pace was normal, perhaps a tad slow, but normal.

They covered ground easily enough, and soon the site was visible. "Still doing okay, Princess?"
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Want to finish up soon with them reaching the den? Maybe tag Charon or Amekaze?

Korei tensed up a bit when she felt the wolf beneath her begin to move, and then they were off. She was scared a little by the movement, but calmed in trusting Pyx to hold take of her completely. Her ears perked up at the mention of Pyx having her own children. She didn't understand how children were made, and was curious when that would be. "When will they come? Can I be there Aunt?" That got her so excited one leg slipped off, but she corrected herself.

Pyx's steps accelerated, though not so sudden that Korei noticed the change in speed. It was still rather slow. She nodded, hugging her chin against Pyx's back. "I'm doing okay....Are you? Am I too heavy?" She pouted, thinking she was hurting Pyx's back.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Sorry!

The child's question made her chuckle a little, but only seconds after she realized she was treading deep water. Did Korei know where pups came from? Pyx wasn't sure it was her place to have that talk with her. "I'm not sure yet." She said truthfully, thinking on how to answer the question. "I'm only me right now. I have to find a Daddy wolf, like Charon, before the puppies will come. You need someone to help you, and hopefully be your friend, like the way your Mother and Father are." She smiled again at the child's sweetness. 

"Of course you can be their aunt. They'll need an older wolf to watch over them, to help them and teach them. You would be very good at that, I think, Korei. They'd be lucky to have you." She shook her head slightly at the question of her weight. "No, you're perfectly fine. You weigh just perfect for this." It wasn't long before they reached the den, and Pyx slowed herself carefully before sinking to the ground again. She looked around for @Amekaze or @Charon, but was mainly focused on the girl climbing off her back.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei shot Pyx a confused look, even if Pyx couldn't see her face. "You can find a daddy! I'm sure you can find a daddy. Then I can be an auntie!" She yelled that at the top of her lungs as if it was the pest position she could have. She edged her head forward to see Pyx's face over her shoulder. "But, you are my friend...aren't you? You have helped me."

She had to think about that as they headed over to the den, and soon they had arrived. "I will be the best aunt!" She smiled at hearing that she wasn't too heavy at all. Pyx lowered to the ground, and Korei slid off slowly from Pyx's back. "Mama! Papa!" She limped over, holding her sore leg off the ground.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
As Charon saw Julia climb off Pyx' back, at first he had been thinking that they had been playing a silly game. Ears were erect curiously but as soon as she started to move he noticed that she had been hurt and the father sped up his pace. He was quick to nose everywhere on Julia to gauge all the injuries and make sure that none of them were lethal — it wasn't that he didn't trust Pyx' healing abilities, it was just that he was worried — while he asked with demanding tone, "What happened?!", a question that was not directed specifically at either of them.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She wasn't sure how her explanation had been taken, not without seeing the girls' face. She laughed a little at the excitment of the child, the insistance that she could find a father for her pups. If only it were so easy. She grinned and nodded her head. "One day, yes. I will find a Daddy for my children, but, I am happy to know that they at least have an Aunt." She felt Korei edging closer, saw her face in the corner of her vision. Her eyes flicked over to her curiously and the question made her smile again.

"Of course, Korei." She understood the girl's meaning though, and struggled with a way to answer. "It's a different type of friend, though, that a mommy and a daddy have to be. We need lots of friends when we decide to have pups. Your mommy and daddy have a whole pack full, to keep you safe and protected." Thankfully the conversation seemed to shift as they arrived, and she let the girl clamber from her back.

She had a sudden vision of her informing her parents that she would be the Aunt to Pyx's children, and almost started to say something to remind the girl that there wouldn't be pups for a while. She did not want Amekaze or Charon getting the wrong idea. She didn't get the chance to, though, because Charon was quick to arrive and notice his daughter's limp. His tone was demanding, but he didn't seem to care who answered. 

"Korei managed to preform a wonderful spin on some ice. A rock happened to be in her way, and she hurt her paw. Nothing broken, and she's had some raspberry leaves to help the pain. I carried her to avoid hurting her further. Shouldn't take longer than a few days to be back to normal. You should be proud, though. She's a very brave little girl." Pyx beamed at Korei, her eyes sparkling.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei smiled greatly. She was very hopeful for Pyx in finding a Daddy for the pups that Korei would be an aunt to. She was so excited in fact, that she even wanted to tell her Mamma and Papa that she would be an Aunt. 

The young girl made a silent 'o' with her mouth at Pyx's explanation, slowly coming to realise what she meant. Even though she may not have understood fully. She did not have time to keep going when they arrived, and her Papa came out. She was very excited to see him, and even smiled to see him worrying for her. 

"Picks helped me, Papa!" She still had not learnt to speak her name properly. "She healed my paw, after it hit a stupid rock." She frowned, picturing the stupid rock as if it were grinning back at her. Then she recalled the conversation, and went back to all happy. "Papa, Picks said I can be an Aunt when she has puppies!"
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon couldn't find a lot of blood or physical injuries, and her leg seemed to be the only thing that was wounded as far as he could figure out. He looked at Pyx as explanations were given, and grimaced as he looked back at Julia. He wanted to be proud of her, but Charon just couldn't see a lot of things to be proud of. "A very clumsy girl, too," he commented, his voice a little less joking and more strict than he had intended, but before he knew it the words were already out. He quickly tacked on, clearly trying to not seem like a total prick, "But I'm glad you'll be alright, sweetie." Charon nosed his daughter's cheek again while he bit his tongue not to add a 'just be a bit more careful next time'.

He then looked up at Pyx in order to thank her, but he got no further than a soft, appreciative smile before Julia blurted out that she could be Pyx' pups' aunt. He thought briefly to Floki and wondered if such a thought might be true if he were still around... But he kept those thoughts wisely to himself and he said, "Oh, is that so?" He could not hide a teasing grin as he looked at Pyx, where he had intended to string her along and look mad. There was something about her that always brought out the most honest part of himself.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Pyx looked to Charon after he had inspected the girl's leg, perhaps expecting a bit of coddling or cooing. The white male instead spoke in a stern voice, commenting on the girl's clumsiness. Quickly, though, he rushed in with sweeter words and a nuzzle and Pyx found herself smiling. "We all have to learn how to take a tumble at one time or another. And I'm sure she'll be ready for the ice next time, won't you?" She understood Charon's sternness, however sweet her own reassurances were. The world was harsh and scary, and it was better to be careful.

Charon turned towards her then, but before he could speak Korei was already declaring that she would be an Aunt. Pyx felt the skin under her fur heat, and her breath escaped her in a huff. At least she hadn't phrased it to sound as if there were puppies now, she could be thankful for that. Seeing the look on Charon's face, however, she was reassured of his trust in her. Had he strung her along, she likely would have stuttered herself into a coma.

"Yes...though we also talked about how that wouldn't be for a while, didn't we?" She glanced to the girl, regaining her composure. "But I'm sure she'll make a wonderful Aunt whenever that time comes." She looked back to Charon and smiled, shaking her head a little at his teasing smile.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia nodded slowly, sensing the stern tone in her father's voice. She was indeed rather clumsy. But he turned sweet and nuzzled against her, which she returned with one of her own. "Thank you, Papa." 

The littler wolf of the three turned on her feet to face Pyx, smiling up to her. "Yes, later." She quickly said to her Papa with a quick glance, then turned back to Pyx. "Thank you, Picks." She walked over and rubbed herself against her leg as a sign of gratitude. "You helped my leg." She turned back, then limped past her Papa to rest her leg inside.