Jade Fern Grove Dizzy, Spinning Endlessly
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
All Welcome 
@Gabe   Gonne occasionally throw Leila in there incase of random talking moments, but no need to worry about her for post order. Theyre just traveling together, currently.  :)

He and Leila had just gotten away from the frigid but comfortable temperatures of the artic land, and as expected the warm weather took away their energy.

"There is a lake that harbors ducks," he began. "We will rest once we get there. Food is plentiful at that lake."

Cry had hunted several times with Raziel there in the past, the two males enjoying the easy pickings of the waterbirds in their free time away from pack duties. However, even as they relaxed, the two saved enough to replenish each individual cache, and if there was one thing they had in tandem with one another, it was their efficiency. Even as they played, they progressed.

The memory faded as he and the pale younger girl made their way slowly in the direction of the fowl lake. It would take a minute, but they would get there, eventually.
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
ok!

Gabe had strayed from his little gang for the day, back tracking a little to explore areas that they had skipped over. He'd found his way to a thick green forest, which he absolutely loved. It was so full, and lively, everything that the coast didn't have. He remembered when he'd thought the coast gorgeous, that was before everything that's happened there. Now he much preferred the inland, and the dense forests like these that it harbored. 

He soon caught on to a scent, a wolf scent. There were two to be exact, a male and a female. Feeling more brace and curious than he usually did nowadays he followed it, until he saw them up ahead. He barked at them from where he was, Congrats to the married couple! He hummed in greeting, it was a sort of teasing comment, for he didn't really believe that they were mates. They could be, but he was just making an observation.
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Cry turned a cool gaze to the voice, an artic meeting his eye. Naturally to his position he turned in a protective manner, placing imself in between the voice's direction and the fae. Though it was not meant to offend or be abraisive, it was just a reaction. She however scooted closer to him, his defense prompting her to try and hide behind him. Afte travelling as a pair for a while, it was a reoccuring habit for them to take this stance.

A swift inhale relaxed him as he assessed the situation. 'Another lone', he thought. After such a thought, he corrected himself. 'I'm not a loner...I'm..I'm a pack wolf now.'
Leila relaxed as well, being the first to speak for the two.  "Oh, no, we're just friends," soft words called back to the male who was a more singularly colored version of herself. Through darkly shadowed mint eyes, she greeted the male back, much to Cry's dismay.
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
"But hello anyways," she began. "Who are you?" the artic mixed female inquired, a friendly wag of her soft plume and an extended snout suggesting she wanted a little sniff for information that words didn't readily provide for her. As much as she loved meeting new people, the recent turn of how she had met Cry led her to want a smaller range of company, despite her friendly and gentle personality.

"I'm Leila," she started. "And this is-" she was cut short as a sharp nip to her shoulder shut her tongue off, momentarily. Seems Cry would speak for himself, and would rather it stay that way.
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
The dark male turned around with his gaze cool, protectively stepping between the girl and Gabe. It was a more defensive action than Gabe had expected, but he should've known that they weren't just gonna stroll on over and greet the stranger. He stopped walking, as they did too, and he hung back. In order to please the older male, Gabe shrunk down, letting out a quick submissive whine. He wanted this interaction to be a friendly one, he didn't want it to end with his thick fur clamped between the jaws of the other.

The female replied, she seemed much nicer than her 'friend'. He smiled, one of his charming friendly smiles that he used when he wanted people to trust him. She stuck out her snout, asking permission to sniff, and Gabe obliged. He trotted forwards, eyeing the dark male cautiously, then allowed the female to learn what she wanted to know. As she did so, he sniffed at her flank, just to get used to it. He didn't dare try it with the other guy, he still didn't trust that he wouldn't bite his face off.

She introduced herself at Leila, and started to introduce the male, but he stopped her sharply with a nip to her shoulder. Gabe's fiery eyes moved between Leila and grumpy (as Gabe decided to call him) then rested on the more likable of the two. Nice to meet you Leila, I'm Gabriel. But you can call me Gabe.
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Cry wasn't in any predicament to pul rank on this wolf, as he was not near pack lands yet. He was appreciative of the display, but he rather seesomething more...substantial. Something that held weight to it. Such as him not getting on his nerves. All was well for now, but Cry kept himself distanced, watching and waiting for anything that suggested he wasn't as friendly as that dashing little smile made it seem him to be. The ominous prince did have a habit of erasing smiles.

Meanwhile he lowered himself to his haunches, giving a gentle but near imperceptible tap of his tail to the flank of the white fae, giving her permission for her to go enjoy herself to a degree with her little...friend.
Regardless of decision, he would keep the wintery gems on the pair until the meet was over.
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
Leila was thrilled she had made a new friend, her voice voicing the excitement as Cry released her for her to frolick with the new company. She felt his judging stare dead on her as she softly gaited away towards the closer direction of the other Artic. She would definitely love it it if this Gabriel was her friend. He had the name of an angel too.

"La nombre de un ángel," she grinned at the white wolf. His name was special. She didn't exactly know if her own had a meaning, but she was sure her parents had a reason for it.

"It's nice to meet a nice face here, considering not many are nice in these parts." She explained.

A twinkle was in her minty gems, her happiness being illustrated through her tailwagging and inability to keep a smile from her fair face.
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
The dark man sat back and allowed Gabe and Leila to talk, keeping an eye on them. Gabe was weary of him as well but mostly he ignored him, instead giving the majority of his attention to the white and black female. When she spoke, Gabe paused, blinking a minute in confusion. He had heard this language before, he didn't remember where from. He didn't catch the majority of it, though the last word sounded like angel. Perhaps she was talking about his name. Gabriel was an angels name after all, and if he remembered right, so was Leila. 

She went on to talk about how it was nice to meet him, and he smiled. It's nice to meet you too, even you grumpy! He said, referring to the other male, though it was only audible to Leila. So what're you two doing out here? Just traveling? He asked, curious.
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
Leila giggled a little, her chime-like barks snuggled between the two pale wolves as he offered the nice extension to even Cry, who she turned to see just blink slow and uncaringly at the compliment. She shook her head and turned bace to Gabriel.

"I wouldn't say he's grumpy...he's just like..a guardian kind of soul. He doesn't allow himself to have fun, though he tells me of the times he and his Alpha, the brother of my own, had romped around and played with eachother. Though he tells me these tales, I can't imagine him doing it, let alone anyone related to who I remember my Alpha to have been."

Her silken ears were forward as they listened to the question he posed, and she had smiled gently.

"No, no such luxury for us. He's taking me to Ganador Bypass, where I can stay with him and his pack he resides with."

After finishing her little piece, she in turn asked him. "And yourself?"
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Leila was very talkative, she went into a short story about her family. He didn't mind much, he listened politely, with his ears perked attentively, though nothing she said really caught his interest. He didn't know the people she was talking about, so he couldn't much relate. She went on to answering his question, and he nodded, though he didn't understand the hype about pack life. Gabe could understand that it would be ok being an alpha. But joining a pack as a lowly subordinate, he'd had enough of the subordinate life.

Although he was still curious to know about what packs were in the area. What's Ganador Bypass like? He asked, wondering if she would be willing to offer any more information. Then she asked him a question, and he answered with a sort of shrug. I'm traveling with two other women, they're just friends of mine. We don't have plans on being a pack, we're just exploring together. We prefer the responsibility-less lifestyle. He answered.
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
After his auds locked onto the words that finished flitting from the maw of the ivory male, Cry stood, deciding not only it was time for them to keep moving, but time for him to get her away from this 'Gabe' fellow.

"It's a place where men don't parade around in the bloom of a harem."

His words were icy, something frosted within his chest near intensifying the wintery vice that was his will. Cry automatically distrusted any and everyone who they came across, and from hearing the information from the pale man, the shadow prince had gotten enough to justify him taking Leila away from this pimp.

"Leila, we're going. Now." He barked at the fae.
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
omg haha Gabe just got burned xD

Almost as soon as Gabe was finished telling his little story, grumpy butted in with a snappy remark, and harshly told Leila that they were leaving. Gabe felt a little taken aback by it. Was it not clear enough when he said, just friends? He was no harem leader! He was just a guy who happened to have girl friends! Sure he thought both of his friends attractive, but it wasn't like that. They were all just buddies. He could be a stud, a real ladies man at times, but he was no perv, and he meant Leila no ill will.

Though from what he'd learned of the older male thus far, his explanations wouldn't be welcome. His head hung down lower, he looked to Leila. Sorry if what I said offended you. But as I said, Aoife and I are just close friends, and Ynes, well I haven't seen her lately anyway. I'm not that kind of guy. He said, and turned to talk away. Once again, the snowy boy was given another reason not to trust or enjoy the company of others. Even when being outgoing and friendly, he was not welcome. Life had not dealt this young 'angel' a very lucky hand.
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
Leila's ears flattened in the tone Cry had inflicted directly to her. It was a command, and her being under his care, she had to listen to it. Not before she gave a light nuzzle to the ivory Gabe though, who had his feelings ripped to shreds with a single sentence.

Leila whispered to him, her sadness all too clear in her minty eyes.

"We have to hang out, sometime, okay? Maybe next time we meet, it won't be so bad. He isn't this mean, he's just looking out for me. I'm so sorry for him, though, please don't be sad," she rambled. She didn't like her new friend being hurt by Cry, and as cold as his exterior was, she knew he had a soft side...well, somewhere in that void heart of his. Hopefully.

"We have to. We're friends, yes, Gabe?"

Leila was swept away from the sight of the ivory male as Cry intercepted the distance and began nudging her towards the Bypass. She had no choice but to walk with him, and every few steps, she turned to put a mint verde stare on the too, walking away man. A tear was almost visible, but she turned back to the front before the crystaline drop hit the earth.
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Gabe felt worse for Leila than he did himself. Was this guy Cry really good for her? The arctic couldn't get the thought out of his mind that Cry was just using the woman, she seemed a little naive. He turned back around, glanced from Leila to Cry, then nodded at her words. Perhaps one day he'd go search for this, Ganador Bypass, and see how Leila was doing. She then asked if they were friends, and Gabe smiled. He didn't consider them friend friends, as him and Aoife were, but he liked her, and wished her the best. And if she wanted him to be a friend, then he damn would be one for her.

Of course, see ya round angel. He said, popping out a nickname for her, as he did for most wolves he met. Then he continued walking, hoping to go find Aoife and tell her about the strange interaction.