Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm afraid I broke my Infinite Improbability Drive
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Hi! *recycles a post*

She had been meaning to arrange a trip back to her birthplace for weeks now, yet Eljay's arrival near the borders had effectively put those plans on hold. Before she headed there, Wildfire wanted to be able to tell them whether or not Drageda was harboring the runaway Blackthorn. But Eljay's membership was still in probationary status indefinitely, and the Feisripa was growing antsy. She wanted to head out on her journey before the pack must start preparing for the coming winter. At least she would be able to tell her godparents that she had seen their son, even if she wouldn't be able to guarantee his safety.

Before she could undertake such a long journey, she needed to touch base with @Thuringwethil. Wildfire had informed her mate of her intentions but now it was time to sort out an official timeline. After hunting down a ground squirrel among the sequoias, the trapper returned to Hougeda with her kill in tow and set it down in a cool, shadowy corner. Her chestnut eyes then roved the dim interior. If the commander wasn't here, Wildfire could at least find her scent and track her elsewhere in the territory.

The rendezvous site proved empty, so Wildfire was just stepping back outside when a howl rose up from the direction of the borders. I bet Thur will head that way, Wildfire thought. She would head there too, then, and hopefully get a chance to speak with the commander after they dealt with the caller. Said guest turned out to be a spry, middle-aged she-wolf with a mischievous look about her despite her otherwise polite appearance as she straddled Drageda's borders.

"Can I help you?" the Feisripa questioned as she approached, her demeanor and tone businesslike but friendly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm afraid I broke my Infinite Improbability Drive - by Wildfire - August 02, 2017, 11:18 AM