Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm afraid I broke my Infinite Improbability Drive
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
The stranger lowered herself humbly and although Wildfire didn't posture in return, she dipped her smudged snout in acknowledgement. She was tempted to take a seat, though she knew she needed to stay on guard at the borders. Just because someone had a friendly face didn't mean they couldn't do harm, a lesson she had learned a while back through Goober.

She listened politely, a little surprised by the request. Usually single wolves at the borders were looking for a home, not just for information. But Wildfire took the question seriously and pondered whether that name meant anything to her. After a moment, she shook her head apologetically. It didn't ring any bells.

"I've lived here over a year and I don't think we've had a Deirdre. Sorry." Wildfire shifted her weight, wondering if she should call Thuringwethil just to triple-check that (and to get her here to the borders). Before she could contemplate it much, the woman's remark caught her by surprise.

"Oh... thank you." She paused. "A flower?" she added, a curious little twitch at the corner of her mouth. A fox, a flame... she had heard it all before. But a flower?
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm afraid I broke my Infinite Improbability Drive - by Wildfire - August 08, 2017, 08:49 AM