Gilded Bay call me from the depths of an ocean so deep
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
She knew from past experience that her claim would not hold until she had the wolves to back it up. And while her followers were growing, they still didn't have the numbers (nor the organization) to solidify their claim. In time, though, they would. As the days wore on, Ty became more and more confident that the plateau would become their first home. It would certainly not be their last, as she couldn't imagine staying there forever, but it would suffice as a starting point.

The gradual slope that led to the sandy shores was an easy one, unlike the southern and eastern cliffs that gave way to the plains below. Ty could rarely stand to stay put in one place for more than a few days, and soon she was heading west and north along the coast, the crashing of the waves a pleasant sound against a pleasant landscape.

A rather... surly looking fellow caught her eye, and Tytonidae woofed at him apprehensively in an attempt to grab his attention.
Messages In This Thread
call me from the depths of an ocean so deep - by Ojokko - August 02, 2017, 11:38 AM
RE: call me from the depths of an ocean so deep - by RIP Tytonidae - August 03, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: call me from the depths of an ocean so deep - by Qilaq - September 01, 2017, 08:06 AM