Otter Creek What do you see when you look at me? Am I the byproduct of tragedy?
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
It was the vaguely familiar scent that drew him to discover the creeping presence of an ex-follower, lurking just beyond the dark woods in an unsavory fashion. Vaati scoffed, mainly at the other's lack of transparency when stalking his ex-home where his ex-love interest laid; Vaati's mother. But it was also the mere idiocy that the other convinced himself that it would be a grand idea to further piss off a band of murderers in their own home. Vaati was not about to let him slide so easily, especially when his own mother's heartbreak was still fresh in his mind. Bounding towards the other with very, very little stealth, he made his presence known simply by shouting, "You! You betrayed the dark forest, betrayed my mother," His accusatory tone is riddled with anger, and awe at the stupidity of his return. Did he not know what happened to those who betrayed the Dark Brotherhood? He lived long enough in the forest to witness the murders of trespassers and cowards, and what became of their corpses as they were laid along the borders of the woods. But his stupidity did not concern Vaati, it amused him. For it was now, the teen had the legal right to end his life for daring to show his face near their home again. His hackles raised, his breast growing in size in a display of superiority. At only 7 months of age, Vaati neared the full height of an adult male, and would continue to grow; Vandal would not escape so easily from the situation at hand, and if he tried, he would be met with tooth and ready claws.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you see when you look at me? Am I the byproduct of tragedy? - by Vaati - August 16, 2017, 07:35 PM