Blacktail Deer Plateau I just called to say I love you.
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
My babies, my babies.

Khoe could almost feel herself shattering under the weight of her pain, her guilt, her sorrow — but more so, the longing of her children. In all of this, she had realized just how much she had neglected to consider the effect that it would have had on the pups, the suffering they would endure in growing up without a mother. Her eyes fell onto Lavender, her favorite of the three, and she had to force them to shut to keep from stealing her away and running while she had the chance.

Not that she had much standing anyway; the kids were nearing her height. Khoe had missed so much.

Baby, she whispered in Easy's grey fur, taking in the deepest breath of her scent that she could. Oh, my babies. Khoe grabbed Dauntless by the scruff and forced him into her lap, then did the same to Lavender so that all three were cuddled safely into her chest. For a moment, she considered staying, just for them, but she knew that it was an unreasonable want. She only had so long before Grayday came looking, and that was surely something she didn't want the kids to see.

Messages In This Thread
I just called to say I love you. - by Bhediya - September 10, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Dauntless - September 18, 2017, 01:21 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Easy - September 18, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Bhediya - September 21, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Dauntless - September 21, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Easy - September 21, 2017, 11:16 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Bhediya - September 28, 2017, 03:26 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Dauntless - September 29, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Easy - September 29, 2017, 11:20 PM