Ravensblood Forest just 'cause you're lost
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Poor Eljay! He is so cute.  <3

The speckled boy dropped to the ground, crouching low and tucking his tail, and Durnehviir let herself relax a little. Although her sharp gaze never left and she continued to look over him, she actually found herself feeling sorry for him as he stammered his hurried words. Certain that she had heard the name of the place he was looking for, the russet wolfess tried to rack her mind for where and when she might have heard it spoken.

Her immediate thought, sorely, was of Viinturuth. And it all pieced together in an instant.

"Let's give the forest a wide berth," her uncle had told her as they made to pass by, when they'd headed East to round the mountains toward Swiftcurrent Creek at the end of Summer, in the final stretch of their time as travelling companions. "The Blackfeather wolves might not appreciate seeing my face around these parts again."

Viinturuth had settled there for a brief time, she recalled, before he took his leave without a word to move on in his usual fashion. Twitching her nose, Durnehviir huffed softly through her nostrils. "I know of the place," she told the ashen stranger, tail-tip twitching with curiosity, "but not entirely sure how you'd get there from here. If I were you, I would continue South. Follow the mountains."

She paused in her tracks, a frown tugging the corners of her mouth downward. Leaning in closer, the tawny Frostfur sniffed the cool silver fur of the boy's shoulder. "Your pack-mates passed through here a few months ago, seemed to be going that way too. What is so important down there?"
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
just 'cause you're lost - by Eljay - January 04, 2018, 05:30 AM
RE: just 'cause you're lost - by Durnehviir - January 04, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: just 'cause you're lost - by Eljay - January 04, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: just 'cause you're lost - by Durnehviir - January 04, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: just 'cause you're lost - by Eljay - January 05, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: just 'cause you're lost - by Durnehviir - January 06, 2018, 10:49 AM
RE: just 'cause you're lost - by Eljay - January 08, 2018, 04:50 AM
RE: just 'cause you're lost - by Durnehviir - February 20, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: just 'cause you're lost - by Eljay - February 23, 2018, 04:15 AM