Blacktail Deer Plateau when I'll grow old I hope I won't forget to find them
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
maybe one of the newer members, if you have the time - @Flint, @Sybella Streiter, @Sorrel Marie?
She'd noted a few new faces at her father's meeting, as well as new scents that crisscrossed the territory. Finishing her patrol, she turned back inland, wandering in the hopes that she'd encounter one of the newer members, of which she'd heard little about. The male's scent was utterly forgein, but the girl's was often interwoven with Kieran's, and she thought the two might have some relation. The woman, too, was unfamiliar.

She broke off one of their trails when it met a host of others, the scents thick and too many to pick apart. Roaming towards the northern edge of the territory, her tail flicked at her hocks as she searched for signs of movement or fresh scents, glad to be away from the rendezvous.
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
Sybella was wandering around the territory as she looks at the plant's that grew this time of year. She still hadn't found her brother Sylvas and hoped that she would see him again soon, but she did catch sight of someone whom she had seen at the meeting. She looked slightly busy and the she wolf contemplated on if she should say hello or not.
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
She veered from her course when she caught a glimpse of another woman, moving towards her with her with her own tail swinging at her hocks, she chuffed a greeting. Moving closer, she noted that the woman seemed similar to Kieran's father. She'd not seen the man in many weeks, though caught his scent now and again. He'd certainly turned reclusive, and she wondered idly what had caused it.
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for the short post.

Sybella heard the sound which came from the female. "Hello, I'm Sybella." The she-wolf decided to return her greeting by introducing herself, hoping that she too would also give her name.
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
The woman turned, introducing herself curtly. She said nothing much else besides, and after a moment, the huntress responded in kind. "I'm Dawn; one of the leaders." She evaluated the woman once, gaze sweeping over her form, she seemed fit and in good health, at least. "how are you settling in?"  Ah, yes, a very leader-like question. It'd come naturally; Dawn thought a moment she certainly must be growing into her role. The easy talk and interest in strangers did not come naturally, but it grew sincere, now.
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
Judging by Dawn's stance Sybella obviously knew that she was of high rank and with her response, she just confirmed her assumption. The brown pelted she-wolf thought of her answer first. "I'm enjoying it here, everyone is quite kind." She humbly complimented her packmates.