Moonspear but i know about one thing i got to do
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Despite his efforts, she still kept him at a good length. Nothing he was doing seemed to make any real headway. She had control of the situation, and it showed in every second. Jarilo sprung, she deflected him with paws, motion, whatever else she had around--it didn't matter, she did it, and he was going to wear himself out if he kept at this to little or no reward; the contact he could make wasn't worthwhile enough, even if for a second he thought it might be. It wasn't adding to anything and although he did come with lots of energy, it wasn't endless. He knew. "You keep.. putting them.. on meee," he complained back between panting huffs and extra fierce teeth-snips.

She still had this, and startled him when she came for his neck. With a jerk, starting with his nose, he aimed to spin enough out of reach but wasn't quite as fast as he needed to be. She caught his fur, along with some skin where neck met shoulder. He growled about that, too, and yanked away out of reach harshly with a sting on his skin.

Smarting a bit, he made sure to remember to tuck his tail when turning it her way.. even for the smallest of seconds. He soon arced back, trying to spring towards her with his own paws swatting her way obnoxiously first. He only got so close before he feinted away again--seeing if she'd still come after him now as he bounced roughly another length off.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
but i know about one thing i got to do - by Jarilo - January 07, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Alya - January 07, 2018, 01:33 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Jarilo - January 07, 2018, 03:52 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Alya - January 07, 2018, 04:33 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Jarilo - January 07, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Alya - January 07, 2018, 08:44 PM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Jarilo - January 11, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Alya - January 12, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Jarilo - January 29, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Alya - February 14, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Jarilo - February 15, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Alya - February 22, 2018, 02:30 AM
RE: but i know about one thing i got to do - by Jarilo - February 28, 2018, 04:38 AM