Ankyra Sound stop i could've dropped my croissant
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
When Nyx had arrived at Ankyra Sound, the coast had been a barren, uninhabited place. The scents of others had of course been noted; some remained and some passed through, though she could hardly tell that a pack had been established. Neither Lycaon or his brother had sought her out to discuss the finer details; as far as she knew, it was simply her and them to reside on the beach. There had been no talk of intention to claim the strand, and no request for her long-term loyalty. Still, she was safe to say "yes," when the russet wolfess moved in closer to ask of her status, and just as Nyx prepared to elaborate, an unfamiliar creature slunk onto the scene.

She heard her before she saw her, canting a raven lobe in the masked female's direction before turning her proud head to look upon her with a cool, neutral gaze. Studying her in silence, Nyx took note of her sharpened features and larger-than-normal ears, concluding then and there that this frosty stranger was not pure wolf. The tawny Ostrega continued to watch without making a move until the hybrid paused a short distance away, pointing her fierce judging yellow eyes only on the fiery-pelted yearling. This was a curious thing, she mused, for Nyx still considered herself very much a loner; surely she, too, should've fallen victim to the coywolf's bitter glare.

She supposed there could be a number of reasons for this passover: the boys had shared her name and discription, the fact that she'd been around long enough to smell strongly of the sea and its surrounding land, or it had been simply assumed that Nyx was one of them. Content that the sour-looking crossbreed wasn't going to attack her from behind, the tawny Ostrega made to turn back to the crimson yearling when she spotted yet another figure make their way toward them.

For fuck's sake, she nearly muttered, and chuffed to the lean female who approached with significantly less hostility. Nyx didn't know her, but there was something oddly familiar about her that reminded her of Ingram. She had his electric eyes, she noted, but could not recall either of the brothers mentioning that they had another sibling. Casting the thought aside for a later date, Nyx focused instead on the moment and rolled a sable shoulder at the slender wolfess' question. "No hubbub," she responded boldly with a hint of a smile - eagerness to maintain peace despite the tension that loomed over them with a toxic glower boring into their backs, "she asked if I lived here. No harm done."
Messages In This Thread
stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 07, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 09, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 12, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 14, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 14, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 16, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 16, 2018, 04:10 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 16, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 16, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 17, 2018, 05:01 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 17, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 17, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 21, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - February 09, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - February 22, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - February 25, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - February 28, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - March 06, 2018, 03:01 PM